Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fryte Avarise
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A few things I noticed: Apollo candy bars from LOST. The shard of glass was from her mirror? and the whole fairy tale world was beneath the mine?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I took the glass to be part of
    Spoiler: show
    Snow White's glass coffin
    but I'm not 100% sure

aduidarnenye

The queen apparently is very aware of her own history. Why does she seem so clueless around Mr. Gold however? Just part of his counter-curse on her curse?

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

lol at the people who didn't think she knew.

Why does she seem so clueless around Mr. Gold however? Just part of his counter-curse on her curse?
    It's an act.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Aye, she is under the impression he also forgot everything that was before. I have one for you guys though. Couple episodes ago, she got into it with gold over the baby she asked him to get her. Rewatch it. I don't think she ever asked for snow whites grandchild. I think she was lonely and asked for a child. Ole Rumple grabbed him to get emma to come. He is a boss and not only do I think he remembers, but I think he has been planning all this since asking snow the name of her child.

Anyone else sad they killed off the sheriff?

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by ikethegreat View Post
    Anyone else sad they killed off the sheriff?
    Yeah, but it sorta had to happen.

aduidarnenye

Quote Originally Posted by Auspice View Post
    Yeah, but it sorta had to happen.
    He wasn't that great a character and he wasn't all that attractive either. They had to have someone remember the other world and that person had to immediately die.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Kind of sad she didn't let her die

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fryte Avarise
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This show's characters are so paper thin, it's annoying. If it weren't for the girlfriend liking this show, I would stop watching it.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm on the other side.. I'm liking the show more and more as it goes along.. When last night's show started with Rumple, I immediately got that LOST feeling.. I know they've been doing the character per episode thing all season, but this one felt different.. Maybe because it wasn't on the last couple weeks.. And the Hansel and Gretel preview looked pretty dark..

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I found this amusing in tonight's episode (for Fringe fans):

Hansel and Gretel were both played by one of the young Olivia actresses and young Peter actors. >.>

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Still liking this show, but I really wish the plot would further in them learning who they are vs. forever more fairy tales. Do we know how many episodes are left in the season?

Also, funny Disney reference my husband caught:

In the scene with the queen and rumplestilskin where she tells him about belle killing herself, Mickey's magic hat from fantasia is sitting on a stand. It's probably there earlier in the episode too since there's a few scenes in that room, but that's when he noticed it.

There were an awful lot of references to the Beauty and the Beast cartoon too.

Also, possible ending spoiler:

would be cool if belle is "insane" because she still remembers everything

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Still liking this show, but I really wish the plot would further in them learning who they are vs. forever more fairy tales. Do we know how many episodes are left in the season?
    Ten more in the season. It's still to early for an official decision, but with the ratings it's pulling and the network ending Desperate Housewives, it's very likely there will be a second season to stretch things out.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I loved the name of the rose business 'Game of Thorns'. I have been very pleasantly surprised by the show as a whole, but I am also a lot more forgiving of my tv shows than the average BGer.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Their take on Beauty and the beast was awesome. Tons of hidden stuff. I felt this episode may be the best one so far and I actually got mangiddy when he said his true name and each time he says please.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

I caught most of the references to Disney's Beauty and the Beast during the episode, but seemed to have missed this one. How.. I don't know. I normally notice these little things.
    http://oi43.tinypic.com/w7l7xw.jpg
    On the left side, candelbra and wooden clock.

Really enjoyed their take on Beauty and the Beast with Rumple being the "beast". A very nice Valentine episode if I may say so.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

so in the preview to last night. August is Pinochio?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Season over...wat the shit~

spoiler talk

I know I said I wanted them to further the plot, but I was not expecting it to just work on everyone at once. Bejeebus. I am really curious as to how the future seasons are going to work as the whole major plot was not resolved.

Also, can anyone explain what I missed regarding the mad hatter? In his first episode it made it really seem like he was able to use the hat at the end. Yet he was back and there was no reference to him falling out the window or w/e. Didn't make a whole lot of sense. Also, kinda wondering what made Belle insane as they seemed to have skipped explaining that at all.

Great finale, this changes everything! lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast