+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Why is there so many lost actors that come into shows like this? is the island one of the magical worlds?
    There were a lot of LOST parallels this episode.. The Apollo bars, Hugo, a storyline involving cons, Tallahassee.. I thought for sure the guy was going for a long con because of all the LOST references.. And while it ended up the same way I thought it would, it wasn't for the same reason.. Also, I'm glad there's another mystery.. That box of Pinocchio's was a letdown when it was revealed to be a typewriter last season.. Guess they came up with a better idea this time around..

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Why is there so many lost actors that come into shows like this? is the island one of the magical worlds?
    Most of the writers of Lost are writers (and creators) on this show.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I never saw lost much (only 1 episode or so), so it doesnt bother me

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Everything in this show always comes full circle, brilliant as always. Also, I've been liking the Hook character .... heck, in general the bad guys are always so well written. In all honesty, as much as Cora is an enemy you want to see crushed, Regina, Rumple, and Hook are so much more interesting that she seems boring in contrast. To use some D&D terminology .... Chaotic Neutral always make superior bad guys.

Also, its looking like a winter hiatus now? Why must shows do this!

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Christmas specials fuuuuuck with the schedule.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I think the action was sorta cheesy in this last episode but everything else was great.

Spoiler: show
    I find it a bit silly though that after all that trouble to open that portal, Hook and Kora had a plan B in like 5 seconds which succeeded in bringing them to Storybrooke. I guess it kind of fits that they didn't need the compass, considering it fits well with Hook that he could navigate his ship there? Dunno. lol

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

i loved the last episode. Cant wait to see more. i predict Cora and Regina teaming up!

Was a really good episode and they do great job developing characters.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Was a really good episode and they do great job developing characters.
    yeah some shows could learn a bit from "Once upon a time" in terms of character development. Just when you think that Regina is getting good, you are just left with the feeling that she will go crazy bitch due to jealousy about her son (Henry) calling Emma "Mom".

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I was so skeptical of this show when it was first announced. It is now one of my favorites that I look forward to. I love everything they have done with the characters. Was happy that the Aurora and Mulan arc isn't over.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

On an side note, earlier in the thread I posted some characters who were supposed to show up. List is working out so far except for Aladdin, Jafar, and Ariel. I'm surprised Ariel didn't show up already since they specifically mentioned that only a mermaid could get to the squid ink, which made me think they'd have to find her but then we find out it's already in Rumple's cell, so I guess that will be pushed to a flashback or something in the spring segment.

As for the Aladdin crew, maybe Agrabah will be visited on Aurora's arc.

I'm trying to figure out if the zombies fit in as a story reference somewhere, or were just plotkai to attack the girls.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Show has yet to disappoint me. Finale before the break was best in a while and while yes, the fighting was a little silly, still nice to see some action.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by HadesWeaponx View Post
    I find it a bit silly though that after all that trouble to open that portal, Hook and Kora had a plan B in like 5 seconds which succeeded in bringing them to Storybrooke. I guess it kind of fits that they didn't need the compass, considering it fits well with Hook that he could navigate his ship there? Dunno. lol
    I don't think Cora even knew about the bean. I think Hook had it as a "what the hell this might come in handy one day". Then when Cora showed him the lake that could rejuvenate, he probably realized HE had a plan B. Cora could of screwed him and left him behind. She could of possibly died. Or what actually happened, they fail and now he gets to be the reason Cora succeeds. I mean, even if Cora knew about the bean, she probably wanted to stop Snow/Emma from getting to Storybrooke anyways, which involved taking the portal herself using the compass. In the end though, I think it was just written that way to have Hook's ship in Storybrooke for the aesthetics.

Hook didn't even know about it until they met the Giant. So, there's a bit of a gap to fill on how he got it from him while escaping, but generally minor.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Loan View Post
    I don't think Cora even knew about the bean. I think Hook had it as a "what the hell this might come in handy one day". Then when Cora showed him the lake that could rejuvenate, he probably realized HE had a plan B. Cora could of screwed him and left him behind. She could of possibly died. Or what actually happened, they fail and now he gets to be the reason Cora succeeds. I mean, even if Cora knew about the bean, she probably wanted to stop Snow/Emma from getting to Storybrooke anyways, which involved taking the portal herself using the compass. In the end though, I think it was just written that way to have Hook's ship in Storybrooke for the aesthetics.
    I believe he said he took it as a souvenir, which tells me it was a convenient plot device to get them over to Storybrooke. But yeah I do like the ship coming over, hopefully that plays a big part in Hook's screen time.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

New Episode starting now.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Jesus, can they have a bad episode? They just showed Rumple setting up the curse from WAY back and then tied the very first episode of Regina breaking up the wedding to this one. Brilliant. I feel so terrible for Regina.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

this was a very very nice episode, I like how everything is thought out and tied so well together with older episodes! I cant wait for the showdown of cora!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Regina gets all my feels.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast