+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    how? Did she not leave cus there was no way to remove the curse? Leaving town did not simply remove it otherwise they coulda just leave and comeback.

Really sloppy writing .
    I am sure the wicked witch had a way/potions/imported magic outside town to get rid of the snowqueens icespell. She prolly left town with robin ----> removed the snowqueens spell so when she comes back she doesnt turn into an ice statue. We are talking after all about the wicked witch.

I think Zelena (as Marian) was coleteral dmg to the ice queens spell but made the best out of it to get robin out of town and hurt Regina. Remember Zelena can only be defeated by Light Magic.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Just got to watch this because I was at Disney this weekend and wow, I love how obvious it is that Gold's going about his happy ending the complete wrong way while most of the other villains are doing what they can to redeem themselves properly. Aside from Cruella, who was just a fucking evil bitch in general, most of the villains/former villains this season have done something positive to redeem themselves. Regina choosing herself for her happy ending, Killian choosing to redeem himself to be worthy of Emma and let go of his vengeance, Ursula reconciling with her father to get her voice back, Maleficent being forgiving and getting her daughter back. Rumple is the only one who still tries to use other means and manipulate people into getting what he wants instead of actively effecting change for himself.

Although the Author has become somewhat of a villain himself now because he's so ambitious in his desire to write his own story, Gold is really the only villain who doesn't try to make amends for what he's done, but continues to find ways to keep being the Dark One and do all sorts of nefarious things without regard for personal growth or redemption. I'm convinced he's the only true villain of the show at this point.

Really looking forward to next week, but not looking forward to the hiatus at this point. And I don't know why you keep saying the show is ending, Rata, they've not said anything of the sort and they have an entire arc planned for next season already (from what I've read).

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I just saw the teaser with Snow being evil and fuck I can't wait. I'm going to be at Disney World ironically from May 9th to 15th so no clue when I can watch it on Hulu.. But taking my ipad so maybe if I have insomnia..

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Once Upon a Time was renewed yesterday.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I do not currently have the adequate words for all of the emotions and OMFG HOLY FUCKBALLS SHIT that came out of me after watching this episode, but holy shit it did not disappoint. I loved the AU, Snow was surprisingly awesome evil, Regina was (obviously) amazing as a bandit, she and Robin have crackling chemistry and somehow even sweetheart Zelena still makes me want to stab kittens.

ADORKABLE KILLIAN JONES (fangirl squeal)

But honestly seeing Rumple as a hero is one thing I could not remotely take seriously, he was just ridiculous, and when Belle even said, "You're a hero," I was like ppppppffft whatever man. And to be honest ...
    (spoilers)
    Spoiler: show
    I kind of don't understand why they didn't just let him die? Like he's a literal piece of shit so why save his ass?

Sorry this next part is going to be ANNOYINGLY FANGIRLISH but AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Emma's face when she saw Killian die and then again when she told Regina that she watched the MAN SHE LOVES die, help me I have fallen and I cannot get up (yes I ship it, problem? don't care). Then when they got back and she runs upstairs to the bed and she DOESN'T SAY IT but then she does at the end of the episode an wow that was a whirlwind of emotions I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS.

Henry as the author - I knew it. He's growing up and becoming useful again and it's awesome.

Also I can't wait to see them head off to what I would assume will be Camelot to look for Merlin and also for them to break the Dark Curse on Emma (though I'm pretty sure they hinted that a True Love's Kiss would break it back in the early part of the show, when Rumple rejected Belle because he didn't want to lose his power) and if it actually is True Love's Kiss after all of their adventures I am totally fine with that, honestly.

Really this was a goddamn great fucking episode and season finale an holy fuck I am not prepared to wait until late September/early October to find out what happens next ... BRING ON THE FANFICTION. lol.

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

MERLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was personally not a fan of Snow as the evil queen, Regina did it better. But the ending wow, also Emma wanted to find Lilly's dad I just can't guess what will happen now too much URGHNNN

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Calling it now:
    Merlin is Lily's dad.

BG Level

I honestly though of that, but I didn't wanted to sound dumb saying that, but with how this story goes, anything is possible.

All i know is Rumple beeing good will be strange

BG Level

Also aks before I forget, letting rumple die wouldn't change shit because he said multiple of time, rumple can die but the dark one won't. So I'm guessing if he died the same thing would happen but with 1 hero in less

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I know, I just really don't like Rumple at all and I wouldn't care if they'd let him die, unless he can finally realize what an ass he's been and try to atone for his mistakes. Although Rumple without magic could be interesting, when they manage to bring him back. I'm more interested in seeing what happens to Emma now though.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Calling it now:
    Merlin is Lily's dad.
    Believable

E. Body
    BG Level

I'm usually so-so about this show, but very solid finale. Loved the AU too, can't wait for next season to start T_T

Hopefully it is Camelot, love that era.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    Believable
    The best movie ever.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I notice something about OuaT... The best episodes of all the series have been either a) Time Travel related (season 3 finale) or b) Alternate Universe related (this season's finale) or c) Anything season 1 where the story was much less convoluted.

Season 5 will have a time travel AU twist. Calling it now... I kid, I kid.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    I notice something about OuaT... The best episodes of all the series have been either a) Time Travel related (season 3 finale) or b) Alternate Universe related (this season's finale) or c) Anything season 1 where the story was much less convoluted.

Season 5 will have a time travel AU twist. Calling it now... I kid, I kid.
    and Morgan le fay towards the end as the new villain to counter merlin in season 6!

so if Emma turned Dark now does that mean Lily is the new saviour since they are both linked?

Lilys father is either Merlin or Rumpel! or maybe James (charmins twin brother waaaaay back) since he liked to go after dragons! which would make Lily Emmas cousin, I am sure they twist some dragon form into James?!
    I am sure to incorporate a flashback with the dark one rumpel and james makeing a deal so james can transform into a dragon for a limited time and gets then maleficent banged up!

WHERE IS MORGAN LE FAY!!!

BG Level

I' m sad that there is still no Aladdin Refernce (Once upon a time in wonderland) doesn't count

BG Level

Hi sorry for the bump, but for the fans, season 5 starts September 27 2015

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I am ready!

BG Level

Still not sure how I feel about 'dark Emma', Guess we'll find out soon

I also wonder if she'll have a 'joker side' like Rumple had

BG Level

Sorry about the shameless bump but the season starts this sunday (september 27th) friendly reminder

also

Seems that Red (Meghan Ory) will be back