Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Mechwarrior Online

The game has long way to go is what my friends say. They play a couple of times a week and the general consensus seems to be that it's awhile before it will be launch ready. If you need a group I can put you in touch with the leader.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I've played it once, then went back to Hawken. The MWO controls feel a little clunky to me.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

I can't play it due to hardware, otherwise I would be on about it.

In the case of DUST, I'm not talking due to NDA.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    I've played it once, then went back to Hawken. The MWO controls feel a little clunky to me.
    To each their own I suppose, as I have no issue with the controls.

My two biggest gripes are Out of Combat Chat followed by the OPTION of built in Voice Comms. Those two things would do wonders for people who don't live on the forums and are left baffled by gameplay, strategies, etc.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

If anyone is still interested in this, they have started to implement a new game type - Conquest, a pretty general King of the Hill/Domination game type. In my opinion it needs a lot of revamping which we should see in the coming weeks. Weapons seem to be a bit more balanced than the last patch I played, but they stripped Repair/Rearm and completely changed the C-Bill system to reflect this.

Also new Assault Mech Stalker and quite a few others were added since the last post on here.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So between that and third-person view, it seems like alot of mad.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

To be fair, I just read the coolant flush / air strike response and they're fixing it so pilot tree skills make the in game items = real life money variants. Thus, no P2W in terms of RL Money > In Game Money. That said, obviously a RL money user will as usual have more ingame money free to use elsewhere, but that's the point right?

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/103...drawing-board/

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Oh wow ... I just got back to this game for the first time in like two months and it feel sooooo much better. I'm sure I'll cry once I get back to my missile boats, but I can actually have fun with ballistics now.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Necro bump.

Clan mechs released. Game is officially P2W since you can only purchase clan mechs with RL money for now.

And no surprise that the limited edition Mad Cat package is sold out on a daily basis. Freakin $500 for those limited edition skins, or $210 for Mad Cat+other chasis access.

Updating to see how much money PGI got out of this then promptly stop playing after a week (which I'll end up getting stomped about 90% of my matches)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

MC Purchases are 1 month after cash purchases. I can live with that.

What I can't live with is the failed promises, features, and game modes this game still lacks.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Clan mechs released. Game is officially P2W since you can only purchase clan mechs with RL money for now.
    Team Game needs Team Balance, yadda yadda. Like, 12 IS Mechs vs. 8 Clan Mechs or something. Or 3:2 tonnage ratio. That's how we played BattleTech back then. Clan Tech is overpowered compared to Inner Sphere Tech by lore.

Said Team Balance is nonexistant. Instead they try to individually balance stuff. Big turn-off.

I agree on failed promises and missing Community Warfare etcetc. However, once in a blue moon I jump into my founder's HBK-4G for teh lulz.

On Steam now. Lots of great ease of access and visual changes in the pre-match menus. Also lots of in-game currency bonuses for starting to get players into their own mechs faster.

Also not sure why this isn't in the games section as it isn't an MMO.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

At announcement, the community warfare proposal had it sounding very "living universe" with persistent player faction influence.