Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

[Quetz >Siren] Ayers, Candykhayne, Jamesyy (BC)

Looking for some information. Server transferred from Quetz to Siren, now all 3 applied to my LS on Sylph. Thanks

Bimmer

Hi,

Anyone who knows me will probably tell you I'm a dick. I don't care about feelings or about being your friend and I'm straight up honest. Because let's be real, it's a fucking video game and people hate me because of this (And quite possibly because of all the shit talking I do as you're about to discover). With that said Gippo, you honestly only have one person applying for your shell. Although Candy is one of the hardest working people in the history of this game, she's a sub par player when it comes to intelligence and skill. She makes retarded mistakes and let's her uncontrollable desire to please Ayers ruins the game for her and ruins her actual life. Almost everything that Ayers is, is well because she did all the work for him. He's supposedly protecting our nation in Iraq, but we all know the facts behind this story. I won't even go into all of the endless stupid fucking ranting and complaints you'll have to hear from Candy day in and day out about how Ayers treats her like shit, etc, etc. Her strong points are, she's a good WHM, and she has endless mules. They have a lot of HNM experience, they live in Abyssea, but they have little to none gear sets, swaps, etc. Now Ayers, he's a decent player skill wise, if he's actually him playing. He gets irritable over dumb shit, like myself, but can be a lot more emotional about this game and the only military characteristic about him, is how he treats Candy, like she's a POW in Iraq. He has good knowledge about the game, but for how long he's been playing and all the relics/emps he has, he hardly understands the game mechanics. Ungur Boomerang Ninja, enough said. This is probably due to the fact that he barely leveled any of his jobs (SMN Burn pre Abyssea, AFK in Abyssea). For the three musketeers, ffxiah points > oxygen. Now Jamesy, this guy is seriously one of the most autistic morons to touch this game. With that being said, he's okay with what he does. Like duoing in abyssea forever for useless emps for useless jobs so they can all at one day sit at 80. He's good at one thing, and that's a Greeter at Walmart. Well let's all do the math together, shall we. Candy .75, Ayers 0 and Jamesy .25. Mathematically speaking one would calculate that as one applying for your linkshell. So this post is actually me being semi nice and keeping racism and a lot more information out regarding these three. If you need anymore information regarding these players, I'm sure there are plenty of others who would love to comment. The reason they're probably applying to your linkshell, is the chance to get a PW win and get VoidWatcher gear (which they have little experience in).

-WePlayNice.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

{Formatting} {Can I have it?} {Reward:} Nonsarcastic comment.

stunx

I'll tell you what, my experiences were totally separate from bimmer's. I believe those 3 were in the same LS as him prior to my LS. That being said, I co-sign EVERYTHING he said pretty much, its perfectly on point with what I epxerienced from them. only thing good I got to say about any of them is Ayers is cool, and gets the job done, sticks to himself, does what hes told and doesnt question it. buuuuut more than half the time its not him. when it is him its soooo entertaining to watch him go off on candy, like as abusive as abusive can get via text. its only entertaining cuz she is so stupid and deserves the verbal ass kicking he tends to give her.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I will tell you what I know from a non-biased standpoint. I've been on Siren since NA release but haven't been involved in competitive HNM endgame since maybe 2007. As you are aware, 24-72 hour pops often create an environment that leads to a lot of bitterness between rival members.

They server transferred during the time of summoner burns. I had done several runs when candy showed up. Because we were both able to 2box we were able to make several runs quite efficiently. There was no time wasted between runs, she was efficient and was more than willing to open up the piggybank when we were unlucky resetting 2 hours ourselves. Now it doesn't take a ton of skill to round up mobs and not let phalanx drop, but I can say efficiency went way up. There were no 'brb 20 minutes', no 'start gathering while I run to the store rq' and so on and so forth.

As you can see from their profiles, they are equipped nicely. From an outsiders perspective this is because they are very ambitious players. I've never camped guk, amun, or dyna against them so I can't say for sure what their attitude is in those environments. But they are pretty unrelenting when they want to get something done. With voidwatch's individual loot policies I would imagine their ambition would be an asset since treasure pools cannot currently be shared. However, if you are doing some sort of pooling system for heavy metal plates you might want to ask around a bit more. Based on my limited interaction with them I could not imagine them passing plates and waiting in line for the 12th-14th (95) upgrades.

Candy does play Ayers' character often. As a matter of fact I would say the majority of encounters I've had with Ayers have actually been Candy. Depending on how your points system works (if you use one) you might need to make special procedural guidelines for 2boxed characters. I think he also 2boxes her character on occasion (I think I remember in a pickup party him saying he used her as a 2box for some of his draguas maybe?), but that is less frequent in my experience then her playing both characters. As far as I know all 3 of them boast very high weekly playtimes, so if it is not an issue who is controlling who every so often, participation should be the least of your concerns.

The only negative experience I have had (and up until this month I had playtimes rivaling just about anyone so I encounter a large segment of the Siren community in one way or another) was one incident in WOE before the revamp. As you may be aware, the preferred policy during that time was to set a /seacom for one type of coins to ensure people had a good chance at what they wanted while not hoarding coins of all types. As usual I was fighting mini crabs and candy/jamesyy entered as well. I passed all coins not in my seacom but lotted one that was in my seacom from a crab their group killed. He got upset, shouted a couple "What are you thinkings?", and warped out. The comments were pretty innocuous and I think stemmed not from greed but from a lack of understanding of current WOE decorum. Candy ended up playing peacemaker after I explained the nearly universal understanding WOE participants had but I didn't see them in WOE again. The fact that I would remember the incident but not what was said would probably rank it as a '4' on the pissed off rant scale.

So basically I would think their playtime and ambition would be an asset to your group. I can't speak definitively on attitude but have had more positive than negative experiences. The one thing you may want to ascertain ahead of time is how they feel about their role in the shell. A quick look at your ls page shows that you have quite a successful core of players. Would these three be happy being in the 'proc party'? That is a legitimate question when you are adopting 20+ relics/emps into an established shell. To be reduced to a 'hth proc bitch' or 'thf99 bitch' after being the top dogs on your old server is a tough pill for some to swallow.

As a sidenote, I have had more negative experiences with Bimmer's ls than with these 3. Limited experiences with them as well but I would perhaps look for evaluations outside the weplaynice family. If I have had a handful of negative run-ins as someone who doesn't compete for anything more expensive than a bronzepiece, I would imagine people they actually compete with would not get an impartial view.

stunx

for clarification, my experiences were as their leader in one of their previous shells over the span of about 4 months. 4-5 events a week, 4-6 hours long. never even had a falling out with them or anything like that, just straight honesty from my experiences. I have no reason to be bitter with her and her mules, she was removed from LS peacefully after a 100% vote from the ls (15+ members at the time) to remove her was put in place.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by barber2006 View Post
    [...]

As a sidenote, I have had more negative experiences with Bimmer's ls than with these 3. Limited experiences with them as well but I would perhaps look for evaluations outside the weplaynice family.
    Barber, unlike your post, Bimmer's experience was first hand. I doubt Gippo was looking for information regarding 3rd person perspectives as he has obviously seen what relics/empyrean they have and their playtime from their applications. Nor do I think he needs your advice on how he is to run his linkshell. That being said, the OP obviously made this topic because he wants first hand information about Candy Ayers and James, this topic isn't about WePlayNice.

On topic... Bimmer pretty much explains the situation, and quite frankly, I'd like to believe your linkshell is better off without the drama. I could go on about the countless drama that these three have been involved in, but its a waste of everyone's time. Good luck if you do decide to give them a go.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I've outlined about 50 hours worth of unbiased interaction I've had with these 3 giving the impressions I've had with them first hand. In your response you have displayed the condescending tone that made me advise the OP that testimonials from your linkshell might be a bit prejudiced. That is relevant information for the OP.

Having said that, as someone without a dog in this fight I would tell the OP that from my experiences with Bungie (Stunx), his word is probably pretty solid on this particular situation. Again, this is not me attempting to give background checks on all of Siren. It's just a snippet of information to hand the OP so he can get a feel for the climate in which these BC responses are emanating from. If only the best friends or most bitter enemies posted in a BC without a linkshell knowing any context it would paint a skewed picture.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Candykhaybe is honestly one of the worst players ive ever seen play the game. she just had so many mules and was able to bot, hence why she was in a pretty good hnm shell back when that was relevant. so she had "ok" gear but like bimmer said ( and as you can tell from my sig, i hate bimmer) she is just a horrible player. this may be the only time in my life where ill say bimmer is right on que. i dont know jamesy but since he gave such an accurate description of candykhayne and ayers (once upon a time he was called luk) id imagine he knows what hes takling about when hes talking about that other guy. i think i even have some SS's of candys fail.

this is her on one of her mules after she stole a relic account from a fellow LS member but denied it. even though it was later found out she did in fact steal it.

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/s.../candyfail.jpg

Edit: sorry i butchered all that grammar. im really fucked up on some good coke right now lol

Edit 2: also sorry about the fail picture. i had to take it with my lolrazor camera phone WAY back in the day lol

Edit 3: hey candykhayne, we should definantly skype again. remember last time? when you cried after i made fun of you....ahh good times

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Miss the good old days on Siren, does Illest still play by chance?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

All 3 were in my linkshell for 3 years and I could post a huge amount about all of them, but I'll keep it short and to the point.

Candy is a hard-working person that will literally be at every event as any required job without argument, she's a nice person and was always willing to help anyone with anything. She isn't the most knowledgeable person in the game, but she takes the initiative to ask questions to aid her understanding of things, and when she finally does understand something she does become good at it, so she just has a slower pace of learning than the average person. She will make mistakes sometimes (as seen in that screenshot), but let's be honest, we all make silly mistakes like that on occasion.
    She isn't bad at her jobs, she was a very reliable WHM and BRD from the days of HNM all the way up to the Scars of Abyssea add-on (the time they left the LS).

They didn't leave the LS on bad-terms, Ayers had been away from the game for months (in the army) so he had essentially become one of her mules which she brought along to events. She wanted the LS to gear up Ayers and make an Empyrean for him while he was on his long break, but me and the other leaders told her that the LS always has and always will prioritise people over mules, so he couldn't obtain items over people that wanted/needed them, but freelot things were still available. Candy and Ayers didn't like this (Or possibly Ayers didn't like this so Candy had to do as he commanded) so they left the LS to make their own and Jamesyy followed them. I wasn't with her LS and we didn't talk much so I have no idea how things worked in their LS, for all I know Ayers playtime could have increased.
    They were in Abyssea a lot - ffxiah shows Ayers having 8 Empyreans, most of which are probably level 80 for ffxiah points, and Candy having 2. One of her members would probably have to post and explain how she made Ayers the 8 Empyreans, whether it was done via the LS, or in her free time (which she has a lot of).

Ayers/Luk is a skilled and knowledgeable person, and he was fun to play with when it's actually him playing. Ayers and me go back a long way, before he even met Candy and we did a lot of things together (salvage, low-man hnm's in the early mornings, etc) and he was one of the very few people that I trusted to tank things to the best of his ability.

The story about the stolen relic account isn't true, Craine never was very smart and probably just wants to relive the days of his and my LS's rivalry back in the HNM days.
    Morrioghan (the account in question) was a LS member who owned an Amano and quit the game, willingly giving her account to Candy. I'm sure Candy can provide contact information for this person if the OP requests it.

As I said before, there's a lot more I can post about them, but right now I've got things to do so if you require anymore information just let me know

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Candy= very dumb, but will suck endless amounts of penis to get what she wants, and also gets large amounts of gil stolen 90m+ ^^

as for Luk/Ayers or whatever never got to play with him or the jamesyy person

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I can relate back on alexander when luk was with ICBM, and playing with him in a linkshell, during 2007-2009 hnm, salvage. etc. good skilled player, used to play camp all hours of the night. Jamesy as well.

Candy wasn't the most intelligent in understanding 75 cap endgame.
    i think at most she had was a WHM back when she first got in the game, and met luk on alexander.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

necro~