Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I miss arcades. My mom used to drop me and my buddy off at Pocket Change with five bucks each. When we would run out then we would tell the attendant the games took our quarters. Guy never gave us a hard time since we were always there and he knew my mom was shopping and we were stuck there until she came back. Awesome place.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    Spoiler: show

Did you read the books? Because thats not the premise of the entire series. They don't even have games n the 3rd book.
    That's irrelevant because we're talking about the films BR and hunger games.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    They are making the rest of the books into movies lol. The first movie is just part of the story. How can you claim its a rip off when you are only taking a small portion of the story?

I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    you're fucking annoying

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce

BG Level

I don't give a fuck what you think. Are you going to present your points, or are you going to keep riding my cock?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    They are making the rest of the books into movies lol. The first movie is just part of the story. How can you claim its a rip off when you are only taking a small portion of the story?
    We are talking about this specific movie, what is so hard to understand?

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

You're so angry. And for no reason lol. Chill the fuck out man.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Don't you tell me to chill the fuck out you chill the fuck out. Fucking fuck fuck

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Say that to my face fucker see what happens

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Oh you.

the elephant whisperer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I love Rhino outside of the NFL thread.

I miss "super saturday" at our local arcade. You'd pay 5 bucks and get unlimited tokens for 5 hours and lunch. Play the shit out of NBA JAM, Tekken, Mortal Kombat 2...ahhh those were the days.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

We used to roll with Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter II, and Samurai Showdown. Great fucking times.

I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i liked KI more on SNES though

N64 was legit too KI Gold

the elephant whisperer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What was that horrible Aerosmith game where you shot CDs? That was a mainstay at the arcade as well...lol

This thread has now become the arcade reminiscing thread btw

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce

BG Level

Revolution X.

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    You're so angry. And for no reason lol. Chill the fuck out man.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Don't worry I'm not laughing either. in fact I have zero idea why I posted that pic. move along

Biddinger

Guys you'll never believe this...I saw this movie called spider man where this kids family member died and then he became a super hero and fought crime and THEN it was ripped off by batman and they did pretty much the same thing...oh my gawd I can't believe they would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    What was that horrible Aerosmith game where you shot CDs? That was a mainstay at the arcade as well...lol

This thread has now become the arcade reminiscing thread btw
    Revolution X.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Biddinger View Post
    Guys you'll never believe this...I saw this movie called spider man where this kids family member died and then he became a super hero and fought crime and THEN it was ripped off by batman and they did pretty much the same thing...oh my gawd I can't believe they would do that.
    Yeah but Batman is a rip off of Superman.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Biddinger View Post
    Imma make a game, and in the first half, You're going to collect this glowing triangle, this "Trifarce", and then kill a pig monster, I'll call him "Genon", But in the second half of the game, Its a first person shooter where you kill aliens, So its totally not a Zelda rip-off.

Not that i care one way or the other, But that sarcasm can be spun both ways. Seen the review of the movie, Read the first two books, Can't say they did the girl/boys "relationship" justice, but eh. Its very similar to battle royale, but different in some ways. Not really going to pick a side on this one.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Juben Sudorana
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Brill Weave you talking about the Pocket Change in MD?

Went to go see the movie last night. I must have the worst luck because had a couple with the book and woman her phone for light to compare. It was a group of us and with her bright phone, we had a little fun saying stuff 'trying to watch a movie', 'please turn off your flashlight' best one from the night a friend says in Alan Rickman's voice 'turn to page 394' got a laugh out of place for it. They actually got into a debate about district 11 folks and walked out because other people told them sssshhhhh so they debated right outside the door. In out group only had one who read the book, i enjoyed it as a movie. She said it was missing some key underlining points of the book. I said as a movie with no background information other than http://hungergamestweets.tumblr.com/ definitely will be a day one buy for me on blu.

Will i go read the books? Probably not, kind of do not want to know what is coming from the series as a whole. Did that with walking dead and friends constantly reminding me to not spoil s..t.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast