Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

My pad came a day early. Playing Dark Souls right now but ill switch if someone throws me an invite and im not fighting a boss.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zane Farus
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

ilu dole

Banned.

BG Level

i was zero main vanilla for a long time, he's one of my top characters. akuma was my brobro and i used him the first 2 weeks but seriously 750k is too easy to kill at all positions. he's still ok as a zero assist but there's so much better and he's basically a decent point character now...but there's so many better. wolverine is still fine because akuma took all of the molestation

zero+viper is good ya but im so much more consistent w/nova lol. viper is definitely safer though but i can hit 750k+ anywhere on the screen w/nova 1 bar without sick execution skills. ive almost got safe slides down (cancel to L or M gravimetric) and they both setup unblockables. it's a toss up, viper controls the ground better and nova controls the air better. nova has a fullscreen safety super too, so for various reasons i learn towards him. viper unblockable setup is a little easier (depends on how they pushblock, easiest in a corner reset) because tech roll forward w/small characters puts them just outside of novas hitbox

seriously, bolts = awesome. only problem is i dont like strange in a lot of matchups but if i get distance as anchor and you push a button anywhere on the screen im going to fucking kill you. and then im gonna do a flames of the faltine mixup on that incoming ass. except i have trouble starting the loop after xfc teleport but ya day 4-5 i should have that down solid.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Zero might be a glass cannon yes, but his keep away and damage/crazy mix up potential is worth it imo. I'm biased though, I've never used anyone else on point and I don't wish to, lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If those are the characters you want to play, I'd go with Zero/Nova/Doom or Zero/Nova/Hawkeye

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    Zero might be a glass cannon yes, but his keep away and damage/crazy mix up potential is worth it imo. I'm biased though, I've never used anyone else on point and I don't wish to, lol.
    Ditto. I've been trying to find a good anchor myself. Right now using Zero/Ryu/?, with the last spot either being taken up by Doom or Hawkeye. It will most likely be Hawkeye.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

viscant called wesker nerfed and zero the best character in the game on g4's stream today

Banned.

BG Level

gfdi.

inc bandwagon.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I very much doubt Zero will become the best character in the game lol.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

he builds the best meter, has sick rush down, can run away, has good fireball defense

Spoiler: show
    i'm not saying he's right, but i see his logic.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Have you played against a good Zero? His offense is ridiculous and he not only got buffs, but pretty great buffs as well. Maybe it'll change in the future once we figure out more about Ultimate, but I can definitely see where he's coming from right now.

Edit: Also, what g4 stream? Hadn't heard anything about that till now

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Thulius Deorum
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Whether or not he's the best in the game is debatable but Zero is pretty clearly near or at the top. Low health is literally his only weakness. He has all the mobility options he needs to never get hit, his mixup potential is as stupid as always and with the right assists he can one-touch a majority of the cast starting from midscreen.

The only reason people aren't complaining about Zero yet is that he's not easy to play.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Even if thats the case, which is very doubtful anyways, at least he still requires a semblance of skill to play with unlike previously derpified characters.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

LOL got my first perfect online. Feeling smug.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Zero could be top tier based solely on his mixups against incoming characters.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Zero could be top tier based solely on his mixups against incoming characters.
    M lightning Dash xx buster > L lightning dash > combo is amazing against people who aren't afraid of Zero/don't know his mixups. (For incoming/snap ins)

Banned.

BG Level

what the fuck i just typed a whole post and bg disrespected me

basically, <3 zero, fuck ps3 controllers for charge switching buttons, fightstick soon, and all you need is L raikousen to x-up in the corner and you're still a beast.

at least i still gots my viper. i usually beat zeros w/my viper so if the hive decides to roll zero then i will punish them with seismos and burn kicks and glorious glorious throw technology. hadangeki? FUCK YOU SON THEY GAVE ME OPTIC BLAST. I MAINED YOU BEFORE YOU WERE COOL, I KNOW YOUR MOVES. SUCK IT.

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The wamouras are getting restless.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelan? View Post
    Edit: Also, what g4 stream? Hadn't heard anything about that till now
    Nvm, found it

Banned.

BG Level

30 minutes of troll shit. how do they not know how to edit videos. shit comes stock windows 7