1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 44 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 11 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 22 hours, 44 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

FINAL FANTASY XIV Good King Moggle Mog XII Loot

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airewen Moonflower
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Some look silly some look awesome. I like how some of them have an animation to them. If the hand to hand squeak or say Kupo as you are bashing baddies that would be superb.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

h2h is superior

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I wonder how these will be balanced to avoid making Ifrit obsolete so soon. If they're not as good, why get them? If they're better, they've just removed Ifrit from the game. I kinda expected Moogle loot to be gear pieces.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Karina Silverstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I really don't have an issue with the design, most of them are at least cute if a little goofy, but it fits the theme.

My issue is really that it's weapons and only weapons. I knew it would be weapons before, but I was hoping there might be a little something else thrown in. I know people want progression, but I think it's misguided to just replace the same slot over and over every single patch (Darkhold -> Ifrit -> Moogle, new rare/ex weapon upgrades every patch), when other slots such as accessories are being almost completely ignored, and abundant crafted armor is BIS. Had they made some sort of armor or accessories, Moogles and Ifrit would both be relevant until the next patch when they could phase out Ifrit weapons in favor of Garuda or whatever. And seriously, if they're sidegrades like people are hypothesizing that's pretty dumb too, and the last thing we need. Situational weapons for nonexistent situations?

That said, I am looking forward to challenging the BC, though the learning curve will probably pretty massive with everyone's class being completely redone.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

wat

At least the CNJ's staff has a spinning moogle at the end. And Karina is right; if each fight only gives weapons and they persist in maintaining the fail loot distribution to artificially extend the life of the content, there are going to be some unhappy campers out there.

L

O

L

Some of those are too fkn funny.

I can only hope this will be something of a "fun" , side event. Similiar to WoW content associated with summer/winter/halloween event, but not seasonal.

Sure, I hope this will be challenging, but the idea of having an endgame bow, or fist weapon, looking like *that*, is beyond me.
    Self-parodies or jokes are usually ok, but not when they're the only items you're about to release since 2 months.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Pretty sure they said they wanted to make the moogle fight more challenging than ifrit.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah I was really hoping for half weapons, half armor so it would keep both Ifrit and Mog the bounty hunter relevant until next patch. Not that say that it still won't keep both relevant, but I was hoping for some Mog armor as well.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I don't dislike this.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Once again, the axe is best.

Unique and/or Creative Phrase
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

They need to get a better comp for a recording. 20 FPS does not make the game look good.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

pug weapons looked awesome.. Bow makes me sad.. not like archer is gonna be usefull in the mog fight im sure there will be some fucked up reason we cant use it.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

For a split-second there, I was like "oh PGL weapon looks decent, black blades or somethi-" and *poof* two fuckin moogle heads inflated.

WAT.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I wonder how these will be balanced to avoid making Ifrit obsolete so soon. If they're not as good, why get them? If they're better, they've just removed Ifrit from the game. I kinda expected Moogle loot to be gear pieces.
    Darkhold, lol.

It baffles me how this game has minimal content and they keep on killing it every patch.

They could've piled up a lot of fights and dungeons with at least one or two best in slot pieces per event, and come 2.0, new players would have a lot of content to do, but it seems like they're either not taking this approach or they don't understand that if it doesn't drop good items people aren't going to do it.

I guess it doesn't even matter since they're raising the level cap.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
    Some look silly some look awesome. I like how some of them have an animation to them. If the hand to hand squeak or say Kupo as you are bashing baddies that would be superb.
    Oh man did I miss clubbing things...

http://imageboard.neko-sentai.com/_i...0d2efc9fb5.jpg

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I like the staff, spinning moogle is cute!

Nut Steamer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Lmao exactly my thoughts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast