FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Any update on this??

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    So slightly unrelated but how about that book that was released in Japan that details all the hidden effects and properties of various equipment included AF3 stuff? Would love to know what Lancer's Cuissots+2 and SCH body+2 do to their respective abilities. Did anyone translate it yet?
    Is this the book that's like $32 and all in JP? If we have someone who will dedicate themselves to translating the book into English I will seriously consider buying it, or BG can buy it with some of their fundraisings!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Well, I just checked the JP wiki for those two items and there's really no new info there. For Savant's Gown +2 they just refer to the cryptic Twitter post that SE made a long time back saying that it has something to do with enmity. They don't have information on what is enhanced about Soul Jump either, but they suggest that it seems to be a damage enhancement.

Are you sure this info was published in a JP book? I feel like it'd be on the JP wiki if it was.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

If the lancer legs soul jump enhancement is damage related, then it'd pretty much have to be some form of atk bonus. There have been sooo many low lvl mob/atk capped test already, any kinda of direct dmg increase would have been noticed(the crit dmg+ on the legs being a separate matter.) Plus atk tests are a pain in the ass.

Personally, I hope it's something else. <,<;;

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

All I have are anecdotes of me engaging a mob in Abyssea dropping a 5k Drakesbane then doing Soul Jump and then a THF doing a 2k Evisceration and pulling hate off me, also times where I've done a WS then Soul Jump and the mob turns to my Wyvern, kinda sorta feel like it sheds hate like High Jump with the pants on, but dunno.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

To continue from here, WAR AF2+2 is slightly better than thought before.
    * AF2+2 feet give an extra 10 seconds to Berserk when worn for activation
    * AF2+2 body gives an extra 10 seconds to Aggressor when worn for activation

They can both be removed after activation. DRK AF2+2 feet do not receive a similar bonus for Last Resort.

I already had the boots for betterer Tomahawk, but...10 seconds? Iunno, that's such a weird number to add to a 3-minute JA, given that even some of the 2HRs got longer duration boosts. You'd think it'd be at least 20. Oh well, still nice I guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9