BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Here's a drop from the Mantis that I don't think people discovered yet:

Fell a bit short of a full clear so no info on that; might give it another go tomorrow though and full clear it this time.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

We just got forboding feet off of the mantis and wave 3 Khim (wave 2 version). Wave 3 for us was Mantis, Khimaira (wave 1 version) and Khimaira (wave 2 version). We managed to clear it, and got a 4th wave of Mantis, Hydra (wave 1 version), and Orthus (wave 2 version).

I'd assume that wave 3 just repeats indefinitely, and is the Boss, a random wave 1 enemy, and a random wave 2 enem.,

Edit: it looks like the pic above is wave 1 hydra and wave 1 khimaira, so I dunno. It might be 2 random enemies from wave 1 or 2.

We did the 18 man version. The hp nerf is very noticeable.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Khiinroye View Post
    We just got forboding feet off of the mantis and wave 3 Khim (wave 2 version). Wave 3 for us was Mantis, Khimaira (wave 1 version) and Khimaira (wave 2 version). We managed to clear it, and got a 4th wave of Mantis, Hydra (wave 1 version), and Orthus (wave 2 version).

I'd assume that wave 3 just repeats indefinitely, and is the Boss, a random wave 1 enemy, and a random wave 2 enem.,

Edit: it looks like the pic above is wave 1 hydra and wave 1 khimaira, so I dunno. It might be 2 random enemies from wave 1 or 2.

We did the 18 man version. The hp nerf is very noticeable.
    Did you not get the key item posted on wiki from clearing wave 3: "Victory Medal: Earth" I think it was? If it doesn't come from clearing wave 3, where the hell does it come from...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The medal is from trading the trophy from wave 1 to the npc outside to gain access to Mul. (confirmed by our trophy person)

We just cleared wave 1 of Mul. Lenitive feet dropped off the harpy, so abjurations don't seem to be chamber specific. 2nd wave is Paramount Harpy / Ironclad / Naraka / Mantis. We didn't have another PD ready, so when the Ironclad opened with Mighty strikes, that was it for the dds. The ironclad seems to spam MS. The Mantis used Meikyo Shisui. I'm not sure what 2hrs the harpy and naraka used, if any.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Tmedal is from trading the trophy from wave 1 to the npc outside to gain access to Mul. (confirmed by our trophy person)

We just cleared wave 1 of Mul. Lenitive feet dropped off the harpy, so abjurations don't seem to be chamber specific. 2nd wave is Paramount Harpy / Ironclad / Naraka / Mantis. We didn't have another PD ready, so when the Ironclad opened with Mighty strikes, that was it for the dds. The ironclad seems to spam MS. The Mantis used Meikyo Shisui. I'm not sure what 2hrs the harpy and naraka used, if any.
    Legion Medal: Ki is from trading the trophy; otherwiki lists another KI from there that's called Victory Medal: Earth and each chamber has a similarly named Victory Medal. I have no idea where they could possibly come from now though unless that's just otherwiki posting shitty information.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The medal is from trading the trophy from wave 1 to the npc outside to gain access to Mul. (confirmed by our trophy person)

What was your setup if I may ask? You mentioned PD so presumably you did all four mobs in the first wave with PDs? Do you bring like 3+ SMNs?

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Only 1 SMN, for ironclad. Others really not so bad, stun deathprophet from mantis. 4/6 times it did a preying posture warmup to death, 2 times following some other weaponskill. Small sample, but posture was always followed by death, but death not always after a posture.

4Melee 2PLD 3WHM 1SMN 2BRD 1COR 2BLM 1RNG 1RDM 1SCH

Embrava melee > Lock to recast later
    PDef, attack Giant
    PLD+WHM on Harpy
    PLD+RDM on Hahava
    BLM kites mantis (have erase for grav/bind, so either lightarts /sch or /whm. Poison fruit/sublimation wouldn't hurt since it can sleepga)
    Giant > Harpy > Mantis(Both stuns now available) > Hahava

1 BLM enough stuns to catch most deathprophets, especially embrava/hasted, would replace the 2nd with another SMN for wave 2.

Wave2 mantis has the Gaunab model, but still uses deathprophet, in addition to immolating claw. Didn't notice if it did preying posture warmup.

HP nerf is definitely noticable, 1 PDef on melee with all JA's up will kill almost anything without a fuckyou move cleanly - Stripga, charms, phys shields, etc can ruin your day.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Void Scythe drop off Mired Mantis.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Mired Orthrus in Hall of Ki drops Induro Cuisses. Didn't remember to take a screenshot of the drop, but it does.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Someone on FFXIAH.com posted that Maniacus Sash drops off Soaring Naraka in the final chamber. Not sure if accurate, but hopefully it is as that is a piece many nukers will want and it would be a first-wave item.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Mahoro View Post
    Someone on FFXIAH.com posted that Maniacus Sash drops off Soaring Naraka in the final chamber. Not sure if accurate, but hopefully it is as that is a piece many nukers will want and it would be a first-wave item.
    It is; I'll post picture in a few; we also got Antias Mitts off of Wave 2 Dvergr I believe from the same chamber.

Spoilered for huge

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Geez how are you guys getting so far. After another failed run yesterday, I am running out of hope for this event....

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    Geez how are you guys getting so far. After another failed run yesterday, I am running out of hope for this event....
    Going to have to say "not going with shitty people"

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Subjugator of the Soaring :
    Calma Hose, Mustela Brais, Magavan Slops, Ouesk Pearl

Subjugator of the Veiled :
    Calma Leggings, Mustela Boots, Magavan Clogs, Cytherea Pearl, Myrddin Pearl, Puissant Pearl

Subjugator of the Lofty :
    Calma Armet, Mustela Mask, Magavan Beret, Corybant Pearl

Feets/Earrings cost 3000 points, Heads/Legs cost 4500 points.

Chuparrosa Mantle drops off Veiled Gigaworm (Muru).

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Probably asked before but is the lowered HP that significant? How much Embrava/Perfect Defense abuse is being used by successful groups?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    I'm going to guess the "ramuh takes 55 points of dmg" x5 spam in that SS has alot to do with it lol.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Yeah, it's really just minor variations on this strat for a couple of the chambers

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/108...=1#post5180917

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Embrava/PD strat works on all halls but Muru is slightly more challenging. Veiled Amphiptere / Sanguiptere have Reaving Wind which can possibly ruin PD, Chainspell Stun is one of the only ways to get rid of the Veiled Sandworm / Gigaworm quickly (this one can sometimes absorb both physical and magical damage and does Gorge/Dischorge), the Light Alicorn has a high evasion even with one SV Madrigal, heal itself very often and Scintillant Lance can OHKO easily.
    Dream Shroud help a lot to kill the two Dvergr without PD in Im (Cackle MDB down = no effect).

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Went early this morning with a JP group, did the behemoth, adam, and wyrm. They took 2 SCH 2 PLD, couple WHM, a BLM, and a bunch of DD. Kept embrava up the full 30 minutes and seemed to lose a couple people on the wyrm. Which was probably because they killed adam. before so it dispelled all buffs. Wiped as soon as second wave popped, good idea in theory.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wasn't there a post in the Nyzul thread saying Embrava couldn't be dispelled? Or do you just mean the loss of the other buffs led to them wiping?