Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

"If you want the full story of what’s happening across the surface of this new planet, BATTLEWORLD branded titles are for you,” says Marvel Editor-in-Chief Axel Alonso. “Who polices Battleworld? How do the various domains interact? What happens when those domains go to war? What strange, never-before-seen creatures inhabit this world? What familiar faces will make appearances? Fans who want to fully understand how each sector interacts with the others can’t miss out on these books!”

Titles carrying the BATTLEWORLD banner will focus on the interworking and interaction of all the domains now fused together throughout the one and only remaining planet! The Secret Wars are waged as the last remaining fragments of dead universes fight for survival. Who rules these domains? Who comes out on top? Who lives? Who dies?

“The inner machinations of Secret Wars happen here,” says Marvel SVP Sales & Marketing David Gabriel. “BATTLEWORLD branded titles will be clearly marked through the Marvel Previews solicits as well as with well distinguished cover trade dress, this way both retailers and fans will know what they’re getting. Think of these as the new core monthly titles. “

What secrets are about to be revealed? Find out this may as Secret Wars enters BATTLEWORLD!

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

never thought i would be so excited for something as stupidly named as BATTLEWORLD

The Anti Miz

BG Level

can someone pls explain new avengers to me. has all the stuff shown when reed was talking actually happened in any comics or is it just hickman foreshadowing the past like hickman likes to do?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

None of it has happened in any other comics yet so no idea if more will be revealed. Man I want to read all about the meeting with Galactus and the Celestials, the battle of the Captain Britain Corps, etc. But holy shit the biggest reveal was how the multiverse is almost gone! Only 22 realities left, that is just insane.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yeah remember all the Avengers and New Avengers stuff is happening a year or so after where all the other Marvel titles are currently at. Guessing the actual Beyonder is coming back now also aside from what appears to be him over in the Cap America and Mighty Avengers title.

Marvel.com/secretwars by the way has an interactive map that will give some extra info on the different portions of the map. There are 44 different areas currently but not all have info beyond the name of the area.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

you guys think Franklin was dead in that panel of Reed hugging him or you think he was just comforting him for failing to save the day like a little bastard. FUCK I WANT FUTURE FRANKLIN TO SHOW UP AND PWN FACE

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

so because of Axis and Wanda making Magneto not the father of her and Pietro, they are troubled by this? I don't get it. Also, Polaris is the only child of Mags now I guess. Wonder if/when they address that.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    you guys think Franklin was dead in that panel of Reed hugging him or you think he was just comforting him for failing to save the day like a little bastard. FUCK I WANT FUTURE FRANKLIN TO SHOW UP AND PWN FACE
    Yeah he looked dead to me but with Franklin who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    so because of Axis and Wanda making Magneto not the father of her and Pietro, they are troubled by this? I don't get it. Also, Polaris is the only child of Mags now I guess. Wonder if/when they address that.
    Magneto: Last Days tie-in to Secret Wars is supposed to feature Magneto and Polaris so I would expect something there.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Magneto: Last Days tie-in to Secret Wars is supposed to feature Magneto and Polaris so I would expect something there.
    when someone else reads this, post spoilers if applicable. Passing on tie-ins.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

when someone else reads this, post spoilers if applicable. Passing on tie-ins.
    If I'm not mistaken for this event all tie-ins are essentially titles replacing the regular monthly title. So Magneto: last Days would be published in place of Magneto I believe. Could be wrong on that but that was the way it sounded when they were talking about it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wanda did not change her parentage, it was implied Magneto was never their father because her spell did not work as intended. UA #1 follows up with Wanda and Pietro looking for their real father.

BG's Official Canucks Fan
    BG Level

I don't think he's dead. Franklin is hugging his dad back. Probably just fucked up.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We already know from Hickman's own writing that Franklin is alive and well in the future. He showed up when Cap was traveling thru time right before they skipped forward the 8 months.
    And going back from Future Franklin's conversation with Galactus after they pwned the shit out of those Celestials, I'm pretty sure Franklin can't die.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Franklin so stronk

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Bendis is finishing his X-Men run with Uncanny 600 two weeks before Secret Wars.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Saga, Velvet, and East of West today. Image going in hard

Also Hawkguy and Avengers from Marvel this week

The Anti Miz

BG Level

SAGA AND HAWKEYE HOW CAN LIFE GET ANY BETTER?

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

SAGA AND HAWKEYE HOW CAN LIFE GET ANY BETTER?
    Because we also get double Hickman this week

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Bendis is finishing his X-Men run with Uncanny 600 two weeks before Secret Wars.
    Wait he's confirmed to go off the title or will it just be a new post secret wars title for him? I hope that is true. And no danger of them going the way of the Fantastic Four as a result either as a lot of the different map areas on Battleworld are X-related.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Wait he's confirmed to go off the title or will it just be a new post secret wars title for him? I hope that is true. And no danger of them going the way of the Fantastic Four as a result either as a lot of the different map areas on Battleworld are X-related.
    I can't ever see Marvel getting rid of X-Men, too much of a money maker for them.