+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I just ran into a guy on Ilum who took 3 of us 50's to kill. Awesome. Didn't even get credit for the kill, super awesome. Took 20 minutes to get into a War Zone, huttball against Republic, lost miserably, get back to Ilum to gang rape. Mega awesome. This shit needs to change. I am very disillusioned right now.

Added bonus: My first win of the day didn't count toward my daily or weekly. Awesome.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

SWTOR PVP RIP 12/20/11-1/18/12

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Good thing I stay away from MMO PvP and just stick to FPS/RTS when I want to smash non-AI faces in. Unfortunately, the PvE portion at 50 isn't all that much better, given how buggy it still is.

By the way, hard mode Soa doesn't drop any loot post 1.1 patch. It's like they intentionally break stuff on every patch release.

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    SWTOR PVP RIP 1/18/12-1/18/12
    Fixed.

There was no PVP before anyway. Unless you count trading, which is lower than Aion status.

Pretty fucked up. I finally just hit rank 60 Valor day before yesterday and now people are going to get a free ride to Battlemaster. You would think having people that worked on Warhammer they would learn from stupid mistakes. Fucking amateurs.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

How this game got so many high reviews with so many glaringly obvious issues is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Oh, now THAT'S hilarious. No rez shield to prevent PVP greifing? "New" game or not, this shit's been out forever. Get on the goddamn ball, Bioware.

It's there....just not working.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

No rollbacks? GG, BW.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    How this game got so many high reviews with so many glaringly obvious issues is beyond me.
    Money.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

To be fair chapter 1, where all the reviews came from, is pretty good. And the stories are pretty good. Everything else is an embarrassment at this point though. Stop adding new content and fix your damn game.

Also fire gabe amabangalo, hes a fucking retard.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    People also getting charged after they canceled if they don't delete CC data.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Laude Valiquette
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Christ, I'm enjoying my leveling experience a ton with my friends (45 Sith Jugg at the moment), but now I'm dreading hitting 50 with all these bugs >_< I've encountered a bunch just leveling, but nothing really game breaking (besides ability stutter), but all these raid bugs... @_@ I'm sure they'll all get fixed before my guild even starts raiding, but I feel like I'm just gonna be bored now waiting until everything gets fixed... guess I'll level another class.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

There's no reason not to get to lv 50 knowing they're going to fix something.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Laude Valiquette
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Eh, we're not gonna be raiding anytime soon anyways. Gonna hit 50, probably do some HM FPs with guildies/PUGs for a bit, level another class while other people are still hitting 50. By the time we get geared for raiding (probably months from now, we're a casual guild, no rush), the bugs will be fixed.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've only done EV once with a pickup group. It was fun, but I'm still enjoying doing the dailies with guildies and leveling other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerocool View Post
    Pretty fucked up. I finally just hit rank 60 Valor day before yesterday and now people are going to get a free ride to Battlemaster. You would think having people that worked on Warhammer they would learn from stupid mistakes. Fucking amateurs.
    Fucking amateurs sums it up perfectly.

Even little bugs like, when you win a wz - it doesn't count towards your daily. Or you get stuck inside a fucking ramp in Huttball.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Fucking amateurs sums it up perfectly.

Even little bugs like, when you win a wz - it doesn't count towards your daily. Or you get stuck inside a fucking ramp in Huttball.
    Don't get me started on Force Leaping through the floor in FPs. The advice I got from some guildies: Don't use Force Leap there. Well, thanks for the fucking update, Einstein.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I had 4 wins last night not count toward my daily or weekly quest total last night. Alderaan every single time. I'm 3 commendations away from a 4/5 set bonus or I'd just give up and go do something else. I just need one win for my weekly. Ugh. I was really having fun until this 1.1 dramabomb.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Thinking about just shelving my level 50 char for now and leveling up an alt that I really want to play, seeing as how nothing at 50 works. 1-49 seems to be the only part of the game that works.

Had a warzone not count for my daily for the first time last night, had the missions untracked and everything and never had issues before 1.1. Somebody needs to be fired over at Bioware.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast