Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 53 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

How is getting something, but before you go, shouting for others that need it to tag along wrong? I went and did Proto-Omega the other day but first shouted for people wanting/needing Head/Hands/Legs/Feet as i only need the heart.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by zoopooscooper View Post
    How is getting something, but before you go, shouting for others that need it to tag along wrong? I went and did Proto-Omega the other day but first shouted for people wanting/needing Head/Hands/Legs/Feet as i only need the heart.
    I dunno something about taking a brew to Durinn maybe?

Shirai

Nothing wrong with that, but do read the last part of the shout.
    There's where the fail is.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

think it's about the brewing part

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Oh Starcade, you so crazy.

funny he'd say that to someone wearing full af3

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Ohhhh, i didn't notice that i needed to scroll to the right. Got it now, i retract my previous statement, well partially. :D

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    funny he'd say that to someone wearing full af3
    Feet look like Ballerines, cookie cutter tp set for people who don't really care about thief aside from TH.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Feet look like Ballerines, cookie cutter tp set for people who don't really care about thief aside from TH.
    Yeah they are. Just started lvling it recently so I could stop stealing my wife's THF everyday.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Thf shouldn't be wearing anything other than +2feet, +2 hands and thief's knife

I need to clean myself after this but....^ What that dude said.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Well, you are both in the right thread.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nah, Let me join their linkshell. I'll be happy to gear up 3 pieces of armor on my THF, hit the mob, and play another game the entire fight, coming back once a minute to hit a SATA Macro, and still get the drops i want. Seems like a great plan to me, Easiest gear ever.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

i used to think that way >.> then i learned 2 dyna farm on thf and now i gets ALL THE LOOTS!
    http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/266811

my default thf tp set.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    i used to think that way >.> then i learned 2 dyna farm on thf and now i gets ALL THE LOOTS!
    http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/266811

my default thf tp set.
    I use Lux in my off hand, swap into Gloves/Feet for that first hit(TH7 seems good enough to not use the dagger to me) then get back into AF2+2 feet/AF3+2 hands.

My point was rather that Starcade said someone got their gear by cheating and it isn't even good gear, not that he's a shitbird for gearing poorly.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Well, you are both in the right thread.
    Oh I forgot THF damage is relevant in any fight and people use them for something other than TH.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    Oh I forgot THF damage is relevant in any fight and people use them for something other than TH.
    You make stupid look so easy.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hay THF, you're only here for TH, Don't contribute to anything else, hit it and AFK inbetween SATA's.

i*Ahem*

Sarcasm aside, While the THF Damage is not mandatory to win in most cases (minus Neo-Nyzul if you bring one), Contributing to killing the enemy quicker, which means getting to the next event quicker, or moving on with your lives quicker, Is probably smarter than being a tool and having a token THF show up and be a useless tumor on your linkshells shoulder. THF Damage, While significantly below a real good DD, Is still enough to contribute to speeding up a fight, Which is more than enough reason to bother properly gearing it. Especially in events like Dynamis, Limbus, or say, anywhere where you'd invite a THF, and time is of the essence.

Its not that I don't get what you're saying, But what you're saying is right and wrong. THF Dmg will almost never be a matter of Win or Lose, But it is enough to contribute, and a good THF > Token TH Whore any day of the weak in timed events.

Though seriously, I'll show up in 3 pieces of gear and play Theatrhythm in between tagging enemies with TH, and I'll happily take the rewards if you feel that constitutes as doing my job.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Hay THF, you're only here for TH, Don't contribute to anything else, hit it and AFK inbetween SATA's.

its like i said on the last page, Let me join your LS, I'll be the token THF, Nothing's more fun then benefiting from someone dumb enough to condone the idea I can show up in 3 pieces of armor, afk the entire fight after applying TH, and coming back when its dead and still being able to lot and/or get points for the event. Seems like the easiest way I'll ever get gear.

*Ahem*

Sarcasm aside, While the THF Damage is not mandatory to win, Contributing to killing the enemy quicker, which means getting to the next event quicker, or moving on with your lives quicker, Is probably smarter than being a tool and having a token THF show up and be a useless tumor on your linkshells shoulder. THF Damage, While significantly below a real good DD, Is still enough to contribute to speeding up a fight, Which is more than enough reason to bother properly gearing it. Especially in events like Dynamis, Limbus, or say, anywhere where you'd invite a THF, and time is of the essence.

Its not that I don't get what you're saying, But what you're saying is right and wrong. THF Dmg won't ever be a matter of Win or Lose, But it is enough to contribute, and a good THF > Token TH Whore any day of the weak in timed events.
    Definitely not true for legion unless you go with a subpar setup and actually waste SV time to give the THF songs, but even then they'll just drop like a rock without PD most of the time.

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast