+ Reply to Thread

InsomniacGamers.Net 24/7 Streaming website

Http://www.insomniacgamers.net

Looking for
    - streamers that have a decent internet (doesn't have to be too fancy around 500 kbps upload)
    - Can play video games, if you suck rage hard people love it don't have to be pro
    - Have a fun personality so that the crowd can be entertained

We have close to 24/7 streaming which is why we're looking for as many streamers as possible to maintain it.

The site as of now averages around 100+ viewers depends on the hour of the day we've peaked at 700 before for a stream as well and over 200 is pretty common. Anyone that is interested in watching or apply to stream is welcome to join us.

Saw quite a few people post their personal streams, if you want to be part of a community of streamers let us know~

We do take requests on what games to play. So feel free to make a request on our forums, also where you can find out how to apply to be a streamer once an account is made.

At the moment over 500 viewers (Theres a chat box too ) for Zelda: A Link to the past Speedrun

Doing a contest to give away $35+ in prizes and a beta key.

Gonna be doing more contests with 60+ maybe even higher in prizes these are our groups we have you should check out our youtube page to get a taste of the highlights from our fun streams ^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/InsomniacGamersTube

Doing a contest giving out around 100 dollars in prizes very easy to enter to win

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Do you know if Xsplit supports this site? I don't have any issues with Twitch but I might be willing to give this a test run.

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Do you know if Xsplit supports this site? I don't have any issues with Twitch but I might be willing to give this a test run.
    Well I own the domain, what do you mean supports this site? We use livestream and you can use xsplit and stream on a livestream channel, but I think you have to pay for xsplit now?

also heres another hilarious video highlight ;o

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Xsplit is still in free beta phase, but I've already paid for the full version either way, I just didn't know if it would be on the list of things I could choose from within Xsplit to stream to. Is there some sort of option for partnered/monetized channels as well?

well our plan is once we have a consistent 300+ viewers to try and partner with Twitch. Without a partnership account you can't share streaming channels they would have to share the account.

At the moment we use a free livestream account because the only thing the paid version does is allow larger storage and no ads at start. (Which can be avoided with adblock anyway)

Gonna be doing a $150 in giveaways soon, also we want to start a donation soon as well with Child's Play but I have to study for the CPA so not sure if that will happen soon. Definitly in the week the $150 in giveaways will start.

Also heres a video of me crying and shitting my pants while playing slender just as an update. Our site averages about 100sh viewers and we constantly do giveaways :D

Doing a charity stream for childsplaycharity as mentioned in this thread.
    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/113...nsomniacGamers!

we're also giving away $100 in prizes for the charity too!

February 3rd, Sunday, is going to be the website's birthday. We're going to be doing over $400 in giveaways and during my stream I'll be giving away an additionally $100.

I will be streaming at 9 PM EST.
    My stream is going to be speed running A Link to the Past for the SNES. Aiming for under 2 hours my best time is 1:48:24 US version. Afterwards I'll be doing Drunkorina of time which is where I drink anytime navi says hey or listen and taking shots along the way, for things like dying, viewer count, and etc.

Also I am going to be dressed in a Link costume.

Last time I did this on stream I cracked at the pressure though so I hope I get \ close to my best time live as I average 1:55 ish

www.insomniacgamers.net

Starting up the stream soon

Playing Dead Space 3 in 30 minutes if anyone wants to see how it is, I haven't opened it yet.

Charity Stream Schedule!

Our schedule is below, keep in mind the schedule is tentative and subject to change we tried to include extra time for set up and extra technical difficulties that may occur.

As of now the Schedule in EST is as follows:

July 20th
    Metal Gear Solid 1 - 10:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M. (This is more a bit of a power walk)

Resident Evil: Remake - 1:30 P.M. to 3:30 P.M.

Super Mario World 2 - 3:30 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.

Super Mario 64 (16 Star Run) - 6:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.

Zelda: A Link to the Past - 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.

Dark Souls - 9:00 PM to 11:30 P.M. (Aiming for under two hours)

Metal Gear Solid 3 European Extreme - 11:30 P.M. to 2:00 A.M. (Est time is under 2 hours)

July 21st

Metal Gear Solid 3 European Extreme - 11:30 P.M. to 2:00 A.M. (posted twice to signify change of days)

Pokémon Blue - 2:00 A.M. to 5:00 A.M. (depends on RNG)

Dragon's Dogma - 5:00 A.M. to 7:00 A.M.

Again our URL is http://insomniacgamers.net
    Hope to see many great people supporting the event!

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask!