BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tingil Conran
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Zohnax: Sylph > Ragnarok.

This dude Zohnax applied to our LS what seems 15 minutes after he transferred as his ah.com profile said last scanned 15mins ago. He is a Hume with Relic H2H and Emp H2h, Sword and Staff.

He was in PJ shouting to sell 602 Alexandrites and a Mars' Ring, looks a tiny bit weird he would sell the Alex in that quantity the second he transferred.

His application does look good though, which is why I am posting.

His AH profile http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Sylph/Zohnax

Spoiler: show
    WAR99/ MNK99/ WHM99/ BLM99/ RDM99/ THF97(TH6 atm)/ PLD99(No Ochain/Aegis)/ DRK99/ BST97/ BRD90(Slightly underskilled for newer NMs like VW)/ RNG99/ SAM99/ NIN92/ BLU92(Missing a few newer spells)/ COR95/ SCH90/ DNC90, the rest of the jobs are works in progress.

Last major shell was Sovereignty(Sylph), before that co-ran WhatWouldJormyDo(Slyph) for some time.

Just transferred to Ragnarok, generally amiable, joke around a bit, and seeking a linkshell that tackles the harder things that require full alliance battles and Legion soon. :3

I live in EDT, and have been known to log in during the day often and almost every evening unless something prevents me from doing so, which would be schoolwork if I don't get done during the day.

Just the fact he was selling that much Alex after just getting here I found weird, any info good or bad is appreciated.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

602 Alex is not a lot just saying.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Without getting into too much detail, I would classify him as being unreliable.

Season of the Siccness
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sicc Ward
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

He app'd and was excepted to my LS on Sylph a few weeks ago, we're fairly laid back so no fault for him to move on. I don't know him but haven't heard a negative word and agree with Gunit that selling Alex shouldn't raise alarms.

Ksandra's other pussy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tingil Conran
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Gun-it View Post
    602 Alex is not a lot just saying.
    Myself and a few others thought it was weird he was selling it as soon as he got here, that shit sells so fast why couldn't he sell it on Sylph?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Higher price on your server....? It's only 602 alex ffs. Who the fuck would hop servers to screw someone for something so small? I would seriously be hesitant to join a linkshell that suspects me for doing something shady because I was selling 602 alexandrites.

Ksandra's other pussy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tingil Conran
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Alex aside, anyone know this dude? We're just a little weird with new relic applicants (our only 3 applicants we have atm have relics) pretty much our main event is ADL atm, don't want some guy to come in swipe 5 marrow and just leave, we already had one guy join just to get help on his Dynamis trials and left when he got his 95, if someone is gonna do something that pathetic for a 95, I wouldn't put it passed others to do it for marrows, I made this thread because he moved servers and I was asked too.
    Like I said his app looks good and only Jimbob has said anything negative, but know one knows who he is and just wanted a little feedback.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMc View Post
    don't want some guy to come in swipe 5 marrow and just leave,
    He got his relic, left the shell and the static he was doing relics with wouldn't surprise me if history repeated itself.
    Like I said his app looks good and only Jimbob has said anything negative, but know one knows who he is and just wanted a little feedback.[/QUOTE]
    Cause I'm the only guy that didn't focus on 602 alex.

Ksandra's other pussy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tingil Conran
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yeah I feel very stupid for mentioning it now, I personally just don't keep things like if I i'm gonna sell them, especially since it would be 6 precious inventory spaces, please ignore my stupidity.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I'm the leader of the static he was in, and was an officer in Sovereignty when he was a member of it here on Sylph. Zohnax is a good player, but hes too immature to see things through. He will fill your chat logs with nothing but empty promises that sound good until you get burned too many times to count. The almace he has we farmed for him, the h2h he has he joined when it was 85, and we farmed it to 90 for him. He was second in our relic group to be sponsored, and he chose Spharai.

3 days after receiving his, which took approx 5 weeks of going every night, he told us his schoolwork had suffered because of his playing, and he needed to take a break. We were all fine with that since real life trumps ffxi always. Less than 3 months later we saw him online and he wouldnt respond to our tells. After confirming it was him, he told us he wasnt coming back to the linkshell due to not being able to commit to its strict schedules.

We politely asked him to still try to contribute to the relic team, if the time was an issue, to go when it was convienient, since any help is better than none. He made no effort to do so. When Zohnax announced he wasnt coming back, Quiznor, a friend of his in the LS, quit also, but not the game. The two of them spent the next few weeks farming for quiznor's burtgang in nyzul from what I saw, at this point quiz was still 6k alex short of his goal.
    I'm not sure what happened, but im sure the alex he is selling is a supply he was holding for quiznor, but this part is pure speculation.

Yesterday, Zohnax sends me a tell asking if he can join my new linkshell. I politely told him "it wouldnt work." because of the wasted time he put my members through and quite frankly I still hold a grudge, but facts are facts.

That was the last conversation I had with him. Apparently he didnt like that too much and left to go to your server to see if the grass is greener.

Good luck if you take him, but any gear you give him you might as well give to a mule. Just sayin...

Quiznor

I know this guy better than anyone else in the game I like to think,we've been in several LSs over the years,(Ultimate Synergy,Hoshi No Koe,Sovergnity) and even when I started my own LS (OhShiFulmotondro).I just wanna start off by saying he's a great player,no question there.As for the rest of the stuff,I'll go throughindividually.The whole relic static thing,I stayed away from because it was drama bound in the first place,zohnax joined it.Farmed dyna everynight for Sachmo's relic (who was the founder of said static and a linksack in Sovergnity at the time) with the rest of the group,and during the days he'd cruor farm to work on his own relic.I know this,because I was there with him almost every day.Eventually sachmo finished his h2h,and they moved onto zohnax.Meanwhile the first relic owner starting having patchy attendance and soon after,vanished.Now,the reason it happened I'm not sure on,and I'm not attacking him,just stating history.They moved onto zohnax,again,farming dyna every night with the static and cruor every day with me on his own time).Once he finished his,they moved onto Avund's relic (who left after he finished his too).Part way through this,zohnax told me (as best friends brofist.jpg) he told me he was getting completely burnt out on the entire game and was starting to have school and RL problems because of it.He took a break from the game as his computer kerploded a few days later,for a while (I wanted to say 2 months?) and came back and left Sovergnity.At which point I came under fire for everything he'd done (because I basically brought him into the LS nearly a year ago,shortly after I joined) and I said I'm not putting up with this,and left.

I put the details of all that there because I jiust want the exact history of what went down to be known,not just "he stole a relic,omgomgomg"

Over the past few weeks we've both been getting really burned out on the game and he was talking about quitting again.At one point he actually had quit for a week or two,then came back for my PW as a favor to me.He started selling off all his gear,etc.
    I should also note that he was looking into joining Profit before your big posts on the FFXIAH about Arch DL kills,because we were looking to change servers for a little bit and you guys seemed very active and varied,which woulda been nice.Long story short,he kept me in the loop and I decided to not bother changing servers and he did.

Oh and the Mars Ring was not stolen,it was his wishlisted item from some AV spam a while back,and the alex was not stolen and was not mine.Shortly before the more recently quit,he started working more actively on his Glanzfaust to try give him some focus and goal in the game to keep him going.He bought that alex in port jeuno (except ONE piece,which dropped to him in salvage,AND I WANT BACK!!!! /shakefist) @ 9k/piece (price on our server).Once gettin to rag,he told me prices were considerably higher there (I believe he said 13k-15k) and he sold them all for a nice profit.

Ksandra's other pussy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tingil Conran
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Can lock this now please, decision made.