+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

doubleposting because bgmirror is now live.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    I disagree, free roaming mounts would be fine but only in certain areas, in newer zones or around capital cities, small mounts should be enforced
    I hated that invisible wall stuff in Aion, always fucked up gliding.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Mods seems to not work again at CBT4 I tried different things, like delete the original one, or rewriting original one with the mod, everything still unchange

I even tried to get the black face from page 1 still not possible to duplicate black face.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiina Cassul
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Icecrown

Quote Originally Posted by 01271119 View Post
    Mods seems to not work again at CBT4 I tried different things, like delete the original one, or rewriting original one with the mod, everything still unchange

I even tried to get the black face from page 1 still not possible to duplicate black face.
    Can you post where you are saving the dats to? everything works fine for me. used through all the cbts so far

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I am playing US CBT4 right now I save my TERA at D:/

I drag and drop all the files I downloaded from TERA MOD Blogspot to Client folder and it didn't work

I may have mysteriously install my TERA to some secret place I didn't know off

But I checked my launcher it was in D:/TERA/
    so Ireally don't know what's wrong

are you able to see Mystic's tummy when you create a new character?

because I can't

and all my NPC still speaks english

I back up my files by putting _old in the name of the folder
    I don't know if this is what causing it not work

I deleted my back up files and it works now, just that when creating Elin the Body is missing

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiina Cassul
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Icecrown

Quote Originally Posted by 01271119 View Post
    I am playing US CBT4 right now I save my TERA at D:/

I drag and drop all the files I downloaded from TERA MOD Blogspot to Client folder and it didn't work

I may have mysteriously install my TERA to some secret place I didn't know off

But I checked my launcher it was in D:/TERA/
    so Ireally don't know what's wrong

are you able to see Mystic's tummy when you create a new character?

because I can't

and all my NPC still speaks english

I back up my files by putting _old in the name of the folder
    I don't know if this is what causing it not work

I deleted my back up files and it works now, just that when creating Elin the Body is missing
    When you select elin in the character creation the missing body is normal. after that screen everything should work fine (class choice ~> character sliders etc ~> in game). if its not working in game i'm not sure. try just moving the popori f files or just the PC folder into your CH folder for Tera.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I don't know why, but I can't get the Elin Mods, or the JP voice pack, to work. I've tried the elin pack, on the front page, and the one from TeraMods, but no matter what, the changes aren't being picked up by my client. I've restarted the client each time I've tried a swap, but no go. The only problem, of any kind, is that, when I start up Tera, to log in, it says it can't find EMEVersionCheck.exe, however, the file is in the main Tera folder and it isn't a 0 KBS file (12 KBS for me). That error still displayed even after a file check/redownload of the client that I did, earlier in the week, and before any DAT modifications.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

I tried the Elin mods today and it seems there is an issue with one of the cloth robes. The tip of the dress stretches and moves oddly, and gets stuck inside your leg when you're on mounts. Might need an updated Korean batch to fix that? I'm not sure, but I know I'm not the only one who noticed it with the same cloth body.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It's not just one model; shorts are on everything still.

*Edit*
    I was able to get the mod working. I discovered some duplicate files, in another folder, that seems to have caused the problem. Once I restored a good backup, I removed the original files, moved the Elin Mod files over, and started the tera launcer, the armor's were working properly.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Oh that wasn't in reply to your issue, just a note about the current download available for the Korean dats. There is an issue with one of them, which is the only one we've seen so far.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

No worries; I see the same problems too, but a quick swap, if you want to create a new elin, or a re-log, if in game stuff wigs out, is an easy enough work around. Got the JP voices working too, so the key to getting them to work is to delete the original files, then move the new versions over; just a copy/paste replace doesn't work, though I don't know why; could also have been because I had some duplicate files hanging around, messing things up.

So what do the de-censors other than the elins one do? Did they alter the way armor looks on other classes aside from Elin as well? Or is it just the nipple thing?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme View Post
    So what do the de-censors other than the elins one do? Did they alter the way armor looks on other classes aside from Elin as well? Or is it just the nipple thing?
    So far as I know, you may get a slight nipple shot, on one specific Castanic leather armor, which I don't believe is a skin, that the current 60 level armor even uses.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Surprised they removed the no gear set of underwear from the western release, for a game like this that sells itself using sexy outfits it makes very little sense to me. Elin thing made some sense, this doesn't.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by machiko View Post
    Surprised they removed the no gear set of underwear from the western release, for a game like this that sells itself using sexy outfits it makes very little sense to me. Elin thing made some sense, this doesn't.
    A bit of a missconception here. The tier 0 models (no gear models) have never been used even in the original release of the game, so it's not like they removed them from the US version specificly.

I too don't understand the exact reasoning behind it, they look like swimwear anyway.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Also noticing a glove mix up from the US version to the KR version. Not that it matters that much, but it seems as though the US version might have reorganized their gear?

The little bit I used it I noticed my gloves looked different, then seeing a screenshot from someone using the KR pack compared to me not using it, I knew I wasn't just remembering incorrectly.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Until a new armor mod comes out, I'd bet the current Elin Mod will be missing the newest models and could cause problems, if your client can't render them. I'm already having problems patching, as I seemed to have fugged the first update try, but, we'll see how things go.

*edit*
    Yay for backups; patch worked after a restore of the game folder. Glad I always do this for games, now days.

MOST RAD.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Does anyone have the latest K-Tera Elin files? My going Elin pretty much depends on those files.

Is there a way to be able to download the korean client without actually paying or maybe pay for like an initial gameplay time and not actually use it up to keep patches coming?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiina Cassul
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Icecrown

Is the BG mirroring or Tera-mods not working?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

They're missing the latest patch with the newest armors and there are some glitch issues/wrong armor with the current one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast