+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

I'm retarded and only seem to be able to find the Elin v 1.2 ones. Am I looking in the wrong place? I went to his forums.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    I'm retarded and only seem to be able to find the Elin v 1.2 ones. Am I looking in the wrong place? I went to his forums.
    Never been to the forums for his site. Didn't even know there were forums. Anywho, here's the link to the blog post with the download for Elin. (Pretty sure that's what you wanted. If not, they're all on the blog.)
    http://tera-mods.blogspot.com/2012/0...-elin-for.html

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

I shouldn't navigate things while sleep deprived. Thank you.

Well, I'm definitely having the issue with the lions. It's like I'm standing on the lion's back, and my face apparently rips apart from my body lol. Also, my tail is gone! I'm certain I didn't take out a dat that isn't included in the mod folders, as I did it three times just to make sure I wasn't messing up. I backed it all up each time. Anyone else having the tail issue?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Several people are. Eddard said that after reinstalling the game, he didn't have the issue anymore with the Korean dats.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

No issues for me here.

The Patron Saint of Evasion
    BG Level

I've been trying unsuccessfully to swap the files for Castonics and High Elves to make my elf be castonic.

I tried with just the three _H _R _L files, and with ALL _Female_ files for the race, both caused a crash to desktop when it hit the login screen.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback on if client side race swapping is feasible or if it's impossible.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I don't believe it works that way. For all practical purposes, the Elin Armor swap is all the MODs are useful for; the rest are designed to put in the original models that were in the KTERA Beta version, but it's been shown that you'll never be able to see those changes, though the Work in Progress Blood mod may also be noticed. You can do the voice and CS replaces, if you want to play with JP/KR voices, but that's a lot more files to dink around with and much easier to screw up, and use your backup copy to restore the game for patching.

MaachaQ

I installed the .dat pack the other day, and had the lion glitch happen >< Only with the lion, I look fine if I pull out a horse instead.

Tempted to do a full reinstall, but I might be installing on a new PC soon anyway so maybe I'll just wait it out. My laptop resolution is a bit too low for this game, and it's old enough that we can't add more RAM to allow TERA to run at higher settings.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

You should clean up that UI

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lady Tisi
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Malygos

Finally decided to install De-censor mod today, was super disappoint with the level 60 armors being censored =/

Everything went better than expected, even character creation was fine.
    http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...en/chizu-1.jpg

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

It's so worth it. :3

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Someone found out how to get the underwear mod working at last, involving hex editing.

http://gamevixenzone.ryonani.com/res...mors-tera-141/

Is the only fix available for the lion glitch to completely redownload the game file? Is it possible to get the US release elin dats from someone and have the glitch go away?

Can anyone with the US release elin files upload them to dropbox for me to download and try? I'd really appreciate it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Shouldn't you always be keeping a backup of the original data anyways?

I guess I messed up and kept the backups from the open beta build. Mod fail.

At school it would be okay, cause I can download the full client in a couple hours. Here it'll take 17 hours.

Where are the elin files located? I can probably upload them for ya.

E:\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\C H\PC

They all start with Popori_F

I would really appreciate it. :D

Edit: It shows a space in \CH\ but there isn't supposed to be. Not sure why.

Here ya go Persian and anyone else who might need the Elin files cuz you done fucked up.

http://oron.com/5mu84mwzy454

Thanks a lot. Hope it works.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast