+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Also, bikini mods are up on the mod blog for all the races!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

"Bikini"... right. That's no bikini for Aman F, that's just naked! I know some of their armor shows regions that it wouldn't on others because they seem to have no genitals, and the closest thing to "female" is the fact they have boobs, but lol.

Aren't these the original "no armor" skins? I swear I remember someone mentioning they were what characters were with no armor on and they tossed that and went with the noobie outfits we see now when we start.

The aman is the best! It is pretty much naked, and they are lizardlike, so no need for nips. No idea if they are the original or not. I was a bit disappointed in the fact that they aren't thongs.

It worked! Thanks so much!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

They are original, the mod just changes the address for the ingame armors.

http://tera-online.cc/gallery/n-arm/

The popori nude mod I've always wanted!

On another note, I'm really looking forward to the dat mods for the skinning premium services to come out.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

i have never been able to get any of these working, what else has to be done besides copying the client folder to tera? the hex editing?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

so since these replace the other modes, I take it this has all of the previous mod'ed files includes?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lady Tisi
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Malygos

Copied my old files over because there was meant to be a patch today. Loaded up launcher, no patch. Closed launcher, replaced Elin dats. Reopened launcher, loaded fine. Opened game, hangs after opening trailer, servers show up but cannot connect to them. Closed game, closed launcher, copied backup folder back. Re-opened launcher, re-opened game, hangs after opening trailer, servers show up but cannot connect...

I have 200KB download speeds at best, if I can't get my game to work I'mma be offline for two or three days...

Does the game download patches while you're playing? That's the only reason I can think of why my old files no longer work.

Edit: Uninstalling game, see you in three days /wrist

Edit2: 1 day, 8 hours, 52 minutes on download. Hoping I can convince my cousin to allow me to borrow his internet for a few hours tomorrow and get this done. Fuck you TERA, I need youu

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

A no panties mod

Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post
    want a mod with no panties on high elf females sorcerers. Those dresses are major sexy/classy.. now if they just had no panties on the ones with slits in the side...
    This! A no panties mod... more exciting than full nude imo... also i don't want to get distracted all the time but sometimes.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

so i figured out the problem, and was wondering why no one else was getting the same problem as i was
    apparently the destination folder they want you to put the files in, i had to put them in 2 spots
    help file says put them in the

tera\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\P C

but fail to mention for some people that you should put those files in

\tera\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH

as well. i dont know if i was the only person with that problem or what, but every time i put them in the spot they were suppose to they would get over written or not used or something weird happened

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Can't see why that would do the trick for you yash, ...Art_Data\Packages\CH has no files in it just folders. You could change the file access rules for those files so they wont get overwritten if thats the case.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Even though it says to replace/merge the folders, I always do it manually and backup/replace the files myself; this is where I put them.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lady Tisi
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Malygos

Next time I decide to do the Elin files, I'll have to do it the manual way. And I'll be waiting till I get better internet, just in case. STILL don't understand at all why they decided to 'censor' them... stupid peoples.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

ive tried to use the uncensored stuff many times, till i got really angry and spent a good 4 hours trying everything
    trolled the internet and found a post that said this

I've found that the 3 files:

Popori_F_H.gpk
    Popori_F_L.gpk
    Popori_F_R.gpk

when places directly in %>TERA>Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages>CH , make the mod work. The files placed in %>TERA>Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages>CH >PC are not required, for some reason.

If I just place the files in %>TERA>Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages>CH >PC, the mod doesn't work. If I place the files in %>TERA>Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages>CH , the mod works.

It's as if the game isn't actually loading them out of %>TERA>Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages>CH >PC. Either that or files placed in %>TERA>Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages>C H over-write those in %>TERA>Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages>CH >PC.

So try that if it's not working for you. Placed in %>TERA>Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages>CH , the mod works. Still have the issue with the body disappearing on the race select screen, but I have an idea I'm going to try..

so i tried it and low and behold it worked. kyuaii couldn't get his to work either till he tried this, so i don't think its an isolated thing, i don't know whats causing it though

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by yash View Post
    when places directly in %>TERA>Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages>CH , make the mod work. The files placed in %>TERA>Client>S1Game>CookedPC>Art_Data>Packages>CH >PC are not required, for some reason...
    tested and confirmed. actually its pretty nice it works that way no need to make backups.

So do the Castanic/HE mods work with our version of the game? (ie the mods that show the nipples from KR version?)

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

I've been just updating my KTera client and copying over armor sets, so I'd assume anything that works on KR works on NA / EU.

Elin nude mods are out. Definitely NSFW link: http://www.tera-mods.blogspot.com/

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by madpersian View Post
    Elin nude mods are out. Definitely NSFW link: http://www.tera-mods.blogspot.com/
    Looks like it is more than just Elin if you go back a page.