Quote Originally Posted by Belkin View Post
    Results of testing: After tweaking the .xml that goes into POLUtil[snip]
    How did you tweak it, exactly?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

You just rename the 5 lamps top-to-bottom with new numbers. I uploaded a changeset xml with these adjustments almost immediately after the update (to my pastebin, which is in my sig). If you don't know how to use it, check the guide (in my pastebin, which is in my sig).

Dragoon Enthusiast
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dathus Tomar
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Ah, I thought he meant he tweaked the one in your pastebin a little bit. Just wanted to be sure.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The old lamp IDs won't work anymore; furthermore, I used Byrth's old changeset and just modified the lamp ID with the new ones.

Assuming what he meant when he says updated, he probably changed the IDs for you already for the post update ones.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

JPs said something about MMM to reset 2hr. Anyone has a clue how that works?

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There's an MMM voucher that guarantees you a Revit to start with. I think it's Voucher 09 and requires 1 CC for the Revit. Doesn't need any runes afaik.

EDIT: 3 CC's as below poster said. I don't personally do the MMM part so wasn't sure.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    You just rename the 5 lamps top-to-bottom with new numbers. I uploaded a changeset xml with these adjustments almost immediately after the update (to my pastebin, which is in my sig). If you don't know how to use it, check the guide (in my pastebin, which is in my sig).
    In regard to polutil, I had the old change set which I know doesn't work anymore. So in order to update, do I unapply changes or revert changes before I upload the new change set? Thank you.

The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

3 CC's for Revit, but otherwise that's correct.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    In regard to polutil, I had the old change set which I know doesn't work anymore. So in order to update, do I unapply changes or revert changes before I upload the new change set? Thank you.
    Assuming that the only changes you made were to the NI lists, you would use the "Forget All Changes" button and then "Apply Changeset" with the new one from my pastebin. It's good practice to revert all changes each time there's an update and reapply them again afterwards.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It is also easy to edit the nyzul isle data (ROM4/1/76.dat) using a hex editor.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Fereydoon View Post
    3 CC's for Revit, but otherwise that's correct.
    + one person can open the maze once every 24h. CCs payment and 24h timer apply to the person opening the maze. If everyone in your group has a voucher, that's 6x instant Revitalizer rounds at will. Oh, did I mention alt mules..? You can buy vucher off goblin NPC for 300 gil or so. Slightly less annoying than spider NM.
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Revitalization_Team

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I normally do MMM to get my revits. You can always tell which maze to copy because there's always 70+ popularity.
    Basically just enter, descend into maze, talk to first goblin npc and spend 3 C.C. points and your whole party will get Fanatics, Fool's and Revit. So really you can get up to 6 revits just between 6 people, everyone just needs a copy of the maze.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Byrthnoth pastebin is still the latest one right?

The date is back-dated still tho but i applied +_+ this week is last run for everyone... hope this can drag us through

thanks Byrthnoth

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

In case anyone still cares, 99 last night without tools or dat mods. Woulda had about 3 mins to clear 100 if the last jump from 95 put us there but got screwed with a large Poroggo specs floor for F99. This is with a lot of /THF and powder boots for flee on most every floor, double sprinters/BB, double Embrava, etc. And then of course the other couple of requisite shitty runs. Just trying to provide a glimmer of hope for anyone out there who may still be trying this without tools. On the bright side, I guess it'll feel like an extraordinary accomplishment when we do clear F100, lulz. Not sure how many jumps it was, guessing like 16 as most of the floor jumps seemed to be above average.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I'd ordinarily feel worse about beating a dead horse, but since it's someone else mentioning unmodified runs again, that's one almost clear with poor subjobs, gradually more expensive purchased items, and additional temporary items out of how many failed clears? It takes an extraordinary amount of masochism to see that as a glimmer of anything related to hope.

Edit: Semi-related, but I'm pretty sure most groups experience an influx of diminutive jumps 95-100. You're forgetting that it'll be fairly common for you to do things like 95-97, 97-98, etc.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

How do you guys deal with Frog Leaders? We try to melee zerg it but around half way through it hit one of our DRKs for like a 2.3k Aero IV with Shell5 up. >_>

Also the Dracula Boss seems to rape us alot when we hit an unlucky floor 80. While zerging it, he'll do that charm move and within 2 seconds before we can sleep the charmed DD< the charmed DD has already smacked either me(The SCH) or the BLU for like 480-600 damage like 2-3x(Fucking embrava/ODD). When we got it down to 12% or so it started spamming the aoe Drain move and really drag the fight on forcing us to use some temps.

Does the Mamool Ja Stealthlord 20/40/60 boss have some kind of PDT? DRKs who normally do 2.3-2.6k+ Resolutions were doing like 300-400 damage WS. Ukko's Fury was doing like 400 damage, the only thing that did normal damage were multi hit blu spells.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You have a BLU with you and the frog is getting spells off?

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    How do you guys deal with Frog Leaders? We try to melee zerg it but around half way through it hit one of our DRKs for like a 2.3k Aero IV with Shell5 up. >_>

Also the Dracula Boss seems to rape us alot when we hit an unlucky floor 80. While zerging it, he'll do that charm move and within 2 seconds before we can sleep the charmed DD< the charmed DD has already smacked either me(The SCH) or the BLU for like 480-600 damage like 2-3x(Fucking embrava/ODD). When we got it down to 12% or so it started spamming the aoe Drain move and really drag the fight on forcing us to use some temps.

Does the Mamool Ja Stealthlord 20/40/60 boss have some kind of PDT? DRKs who normally do 2.3-2.6k+ Resolutions were doing like 300-400 damage WS. Ukko's Fury was doing like 400 damage, the only thing that did normal damage were multi hit blu spells.
    Stun the fucking spells? Seriously, Providence = STUN THE NEXT SPELL ZOMG STUN THAT SHIT.

Also as for Drac boss, he shouldn't be getting charm off. Should be dying too quickly.

Or ride MDT sets when fighting Frog Leaders plus engage them with another DD and skillchain, or use fanatics on F80 boss, or any number of other things that would make sense to do other than get raped

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    You have a BLU with you and the frog is getting spells off?
    Exactly lol...

Frog leader is my favorite leader. It dies in like 15sec and pretty much cant do shit. Also 2.3k AeroIV should kill only Taru maybe but yeah how the hell he live long enough to do a TP move and cast a spell after or/and how the hell its not stunned whole time with Lunge?

EDIT: The only leader that is somehow problematic w/o BLU is Flayer (not because he can kill you but he can dispell all buffs and food and it can really suck if you happen to use LR 1 min ago and still have like 10 min on Body boost) in which case I just let my friend zerg it while I stun his tp move with stun and then Weapon bash. Those 2 stuns are usually enough from 100% to 0%.