+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Exactly. I actually run semi-Hybrid most of the time; everything party-spec but Elemental Screen (which I can swap in if necessary), and Disorienting Blow for the occasional knockdown. It really works for me; unless I need Screen, I rather like the extra damage and knockdown I occasionally get.

Then, when it's time for boss fights, swap to my Cruc hammer/shield and cast speed gloves, healing boost setup in general, and pop a cast scroll -- I'm set.

PvP I've started to get a bit better at (Disorienting is really nice when it's up, very few expect it when they see my Invinc Mantra up), with cruc body/legs/head/weapon and 40e shoulders/gloves/boots.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I dropped screen in PVE altogether since Besh is so easy now. It's not really worth it anymore. I have a full healing boost set but dropped my shield and mace (my carved nanyu staff gives me way more HP anyway). I run pure DPS for the crucible build mostly relying on my knockdowns to see me through. Well, really, crucible is all about collecting objectives on chanter, lol. I remember being ahead going into round 3 once and all I did was pop word of wind and fucking run like hell to victory.

I got my account hacked in '09 after I stopped playing and the account was perma-banned. Any chance of me getting it back now? I've e-mailed them, but they haven't gotten back to me at all. For now, I started another character on my wife's account.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

I used chat support and got my account back off my already submitted ticket. Got another two hours before they close I think (10pm central iirc)

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

NC Soft banned my girlfriend's account tonight with no reason given just after I paid for it...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

They have a policy where they'll comp you if they're in the wrong. Raise a stink about it. Getting hacked accounts back can be a pain in the ass. I know when Abandon started playing again he just made a new account. I know the account manager they hired in the Austin office recently banned over 500 accounts unjustly because of a common partial IP. Whoops.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Wasn't ip based because we live together and my account is fine. The thing is there's no way she did anything wrong since we never play without each other. So whatever reason they came up with to ban her but not me is obviously wrong.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Unless you are caught cheating blatantly (like a high profile player recently) odds are you get banned as part of an anti RMT measure that accidentally got you caught up in the net. Have you e-mailed Nyx about it? She is very good at helping players who have these problems and is seriously dedicated to the community.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

I just emailed her, thanks for the suggestion.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Turns out her account was banned to protect her from unauthorized access, but we have to wait for it to be unbanned. This is crazy stupid and no one seems to care to help us out, and Nyx ignored my email.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

How do you ban an account to protect it?? I could understand a simple lock that could be easily removed via master account security questions, but a ban is silly.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Yeah, it's getting very stupid. Talked to chat support twice, emailed nyx, and twittered both the aion support account and nyx with no help what so ever. We've only been told to "wait" by chat support. NC Soft can suck a fat one, I'm getting very impatient with their bullshit.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

not 100% sure if I successfully reactivated, but DLing now plan on rerolling an elyos templar somewhere. want to get some levels before summer hits and its totally free. any suggestions on where to roll as elyos?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm an Israphel elyos, and so is Eanae and maybe a couple others. I haven't decided if I'm going to play past the 2 free weeks yet though. Either way I'll definitely be checking out 3.0 F2P.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

I won't be playing until nc soft decides to give my girlfriend her account back since they seem to think she still needs the protection or something...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm on Zikel, but I haven't been playing much the last few months. I'll be more active for 3.0 (as will most of my legion) and we're willing to pick people up if they want a guild to join.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Since I finally got my account back after some chinese fucks stole it and leveled it to like 47 for me, I'll probably play it again. Still rolling my Templar.

[edit]

Make that 38, here's what they left me with:

http://na.aiononline.com/myaion-char...986&serverId=4

Not to bad iirc

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

These days it's easy to pimp out.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme...e_level_of_ea/

This is getting old and nc soft can honestly rot and die.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

PM me the account details and I'll talk to Nyx myself later and see if I can get her to grease the wheels. Keep in mind she's not in charge of banning and unbanning, but she has the clout to get things done. They just hired a second person for community finally after a LOT of the office quit or was laid off and are not being replaced (Korea expects them to work like Japan who gets more done with less people under very different labor laws). I'm more familiar with the community and game guide team and tomorrow is going to be a very busy day there, but I'll see what I can do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast