FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    Creepiest crossover ever...

nah... I'd have to say the creepiest is either... between hisoka or abe takakazu

(and for the hell of it a few other creepy ones)

Saki achiga-hen 12 - Great ending to the first match of the semi-final round. Now the wait for the 3 extra episodes...

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

AKB0048

Is this 26 episodes? It has a feel like it's either going to be 2 seasons or have a really rushed ending. Worries me, because it's a really good show.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Some really awesome person should make a thread after the end of each season, where people could do quick little SPOILER FREE reviews of their favorites of the season. Then lazy mother fuckers, who couldn't be arsed to stay current on stuff or wade through pages of weeaboo infested waters, could just come in and look at said thread and not have to ask for recommendations all the time.

Eh, not sure how well that'd go, really. Some freak out the moment an animated tit hits the screen while others are all about the homoeroticism that springs up from time to time. I personally tend to look at the chart lists and pick what seems interesting enough. Rare have I ever stopped midway through a show, but I'm also not super picky once I get past the initial choice phase. All I know is there isn't enough medieval fantasy stuff. Or a third GitS season.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Eh, not sure how well that'd go, really. Some freak out the moment an animated tit hits the screen while others are all about the homoeroticism that springs up from time to time.
    I swear people forget who is really bankrolling the anime industry when they complain about just the smallest little bit of fanservice.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Some really awesome person should make a thread after the end of each season, where people could do quick little SPOILER FREE reviews of their favorites of the season. Then lazy mother fuckers, who couldn't be arsed to stay current on stuff or wade through pages of weeaboo infested waters, could just come in and look at said thread and not have to ask for recommendations all the time.
    go follow an animu blog?

Or just take 2 seconds and ask? Usually someone (if not multiple) people will answer and give their impressions on the season.

Also, are these topics the weeaboo infested waters? lol

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Also, are these topics the weeaboo infested waters? lol
    It depends on who you ask I guess, but I say no. In all honesty this is the only place I like to discuss anime because I've found the people here can actually have intelligent conversations about the shows unlike the vast majority of other forums/fan clubs I've visited. Of course there are people who consider anyone who is an anime fan to be a raging weeaboo that's beyond salvation regardless of their actual weeaboo status.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I finally got around to watching the last two episodes of Accel world. I can honestly say the final two episodes were better than most of the season. The usual stereotypical fodder we see wasn't nearly as annoying nor did it give me the urge to gag. It has it's little flaws as a show overall quite possibly due to marketing but for the most part it picked up in quality during the second half of the series.I think I might bother reading some LN translations since once the characters actually get fleshed out/introduced they cover up the stereotypical Japanese cliches that made me not like the series as much at the start.
    Chiyu was also highly amusing as well. She joined into a gigantic MMO and she's more amused by smashing everything than actually learning how to play. She skipped past all the pseudo philosophical BS everyone else was using and I'll be honest here. If I ever get into some sort of VR MMO I need a pimnificent hat like that. There are also worse things to create than a floating archipelego of fluffy pillows half the length of my country and probably far exceeding it in area.