Closed Thread
Page 11 of 295 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

To bad you'll probably end up with Kyle Orton and Brandon Merriweather. MEDIOCRITY BOUND

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

They got Matt Moore, so worse comes to worse they can start him and go .500 with him starting again and probably still get a Wild Card in the AFC.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Matt Moore looked p good in a panther uniform for awhile.

just saying.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    To bad you'll probably end up with Kyle Orton and Brandon Merriweather. MEDIOCRITY BOUND
    Step up

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ashley Weiss
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

So Miami's three biggest needs are QB, SS, and RT. Peyton Manning and Laron Landry will soon be available. SUPERBOWL BOUND.
    Tyche, how do you feel about Nolan going to Atlanta?

Also, how much was the bounty on Sean Payton when Jimmy Graham broke his leg and did that count as a cart off or a knockout?

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    How disappointing. There were so many people who knew it was going on, apparently - including the GM and Sean Payton. That's pretty unforgivable.
    It is more common around the league, Saints just got caught so they will take the brunt of this(like they should) it is pretty sick either way but still:

Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs made headlines earlier this week when he said he and his teammates placed a bounty on Steelers Rashard Mendenhall and Hines Ward. Former Ravens coach Brian Billick said Suggs never should have made the bounty public. From DanPatrick.com:

Billick says there is a defensive mentality to go after players and knock them out of the game. Billick says every team does things like bounties in their locker room. They just should never talk about it publicly. Billick thought that's where the mistake was.

Billick did say, however, players don't want to end the career of anyone. Not at all.

Dan asked Billick how he would have dealt with Terrell Suggs' comments about the Ravens going after Hines Ward and Rashard Mendenhall. Billick said he would have sat him down --- as he had done when he was his coach -- and asked him what he was trying to achieve by talking publicly about that kind of stuff.

Billick also commented on the Ray Lewis hit that took out Mendnehall. He said it was a clean hit. Same with the famous Lawrence Taylor hit on Joe Theismann. But Lewis shouldn't have been talking about it to people who don't have a context for it.

Billick: Players should keep quiet

Former players who played in the 80's said on radio shows today that Bounty's are nothing new. It is disgusting to say the least and the Hammer needs to fall hard before someone's career ends as a result.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender View Post
    It is disgusting to say the least
    give me a break

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    give me a break
    http://www.emadisonpartycreationz.com/kitkat.jpg

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I couldn't care less about the bounty shit, but the saints will get absolutely hammered. Huge fines, suspensions, draft picks...at the very least, it'll be interesting. Since the saints may not have a first round pick for at least the next two drafts (assuming they lose at least one), Brees should carry quite a bit of leverage into negotiations since they won't have that first round cap hit for a few years.

As far as Nolan, it sucks. Fins have had an incredibly solid defense for the past couple of seasons. One of the best in the NFL. We'll see how Coyle does, Miami doesn't have a Jonathan Joseph and Leon Hall, but Vontae Davis and Sean Smith ain't a bad start.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Fins have had an incredibly solid defense for the past couple of seasons. One of the best in the NFL. We'll see how Coyle does, Miami doesn't have a Jonathan Joseph and Leon Hall, but Vontae Davis and Sean Smith ain't a bad start.
    They were 15th last year.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

lol yards

but yeah, 11th in DVOA for the Phins last year.

Demosthenes11

they played like shit the first ~7 games of the year too. defense was solid the last half

I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    add this to the collection of tweek's #1 favorite thing of all time
    with all the times you post to me none of my favorites belong to you, usad?

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Tyche, Coyle's a good secondary coach. He was the heir to zimmer but zim didn't leave

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Brees Franchised. Fuck yes.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

That's awesome. Wonder if they can extend Carl Nicks or if they're gonna let him play the market.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    That's awesome. Wonder if they can extend Carl Nicks or if they're gonna let him play the market.
    Doubt it, Nicks wants 60+ mil, minimum. He went on some radio shows and said he expects to get paid way more than Jahri Evans. The good thing about Brees getting the tag is he'll cost 14.4-16.4m(depending on the 2012 cap) as opposed to 18-23mil if he got his deal. Brees was offered the highest pay in the NFL at the start of the 2011 season but it got turned down, it was estimated a little more than 18mil per year but Condon/Brees gambled by rolling the dice which now has a record breaking season under his belt. Interesting enough, Nicks is also represented by the same firm as Brees. Most Saints fans think its a pipedream at this point to keep Nicks, it would be a miracle if we would be able to.

Now we start to see why the Patriots don't deal with any player who has Tom Condon as their agent, guy is hard as hell to negotiate with, hardest in the league by far to deal with according to some former GM's.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Brett farve is on twitter. Who knew he likes jay z and John legend?

Demosthenes11

who's hungry!?

Spoiler: show

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Lol at the Fat Bastard

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 295 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast