+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Am I the only one who hopes this show ends after this or possibly a third season? It's so good right now that I don't want it to proverbially jump the shark and end up resenting watching it (See: Dexter). I feel like there are so many angles they can take without killing off some main characters (Broday, Nazir) and starting from scratch.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

This isn't really a spoiler, but I'm going to spoiler it anyways since it might ruin "some" of the suspense.

Spoiler: show
    Both Brody and Estes have signed on for an addition 5 year contract. Granted that doesn't mean the show is going to go on for 5 more years, but it most likely means that Brody ain't dieing anytime soon

I do wonder what they will do if they kill off Nazir. He is a great in his role though I don't know how they can keep the dynamic of the show w/o him being around. Will basically mean there is no more use for Brody so he can be written off the show and it will essentially be a reboot. Regardless, since Brody got his revenge and since Nazir knows he is no longer on his side it also makes me curious how Brody can stay relevant.

I am kind of expecting Estes to take the bad guy role after Nazir. Especially since the VP is now dead Estes is basically alone and Saul and Brody both know of his secret

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

How did I miss this, what is his secret?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

He blak.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Estes and the VP were responsible for the bombing w/killed all those kids and basically turned Nazir into a terrorist

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Estes and the VP were responsible for the bombing w/killed all those kids and basically turned Nazir into a terrorist
    From my understanding he was already a terrorist (he kept prisoner an american soldier for many years), but the bombing gave him an additionnal reason to fuck shit up. And wasn't it specified somewhere in S1 that the report files were mostly blacked-out and couldn't link anyone to the incident or am I confusing it with one of the many shows/movies with a similar premise?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I don't rember that but it prolly was correct. There was something wrong w/the airstrike though, maybe the public doesn't know that the target was a kids school or something, so If that knowledge got out it would have ruined the VP and estes

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Thanks for refreshing my memory, I do remember that but yeah I don't remember what happened. Wasn't just a case of bad info maybe and they just don't want to public to know? Nazir was very close to the school

They pushed it under the rug and stated that the "death of the children" was propaganda from the terrorists. Nazir was already a terrorist. He was active before the bombing at the school and his mourning period was when he went silent(timeline that Karie came up with in season 1 when she was off her meds). They knew that there was a school there when they let the bombs go and said something along the lines of: "He chose to be there near children."

Fuck Esties. That is all.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It'll be interesting to see how they proceed now that Nazir is dead. Maybe he faked his death with rubber bullets? Unlikely I suppose. Maybe it'll turn out he wasn't the top dog.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Two hour finale so they must have something in store.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Estes is now the big baddie. I love it, he is a real asshole.

I'm guessing Carrie and Brody are on the run at the end of the season. I highly doubt they are going to kill of Brody but I don't know >.< ill be so pissed if they do

http://m.newyorker.com/online/blogs/...cy-theory.html
    Reading that blew my mind and made me super sad. I don't know if I want it to be true of not

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Quinn busting into Estes room with a pistol was the most boss thing ever.

It wasnt 2hrs =/

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

This is one of the best shows on right now. If you disagree you are obviously a terrorist, Fievel said so.

Another Islam Thread
    BG Level

didn't someone mention estes renewed his contract for another 5 years? I could've sworn I heard that lady say he was confirmed dead. Did i hear wrong?

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    didn't someone mention estes renewed his contract for another 5 years? I could've sworn I heard that lady say he was confirmed dead. Did i hear wrong?
    Oh he is dead as they come. No way he wouldn't be based on where he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Brody. Not Estes. And holy... fuck.. dayyyyyyyyyyum. I was happy for Sol at the end of that episode. He was completely destroyed.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Holy fuck at that ending and the suicide tape being played. That was crazy. I wonder what Brody's role will be like next season since he is presumed dead to everybody but Carrie... And they essentially wrote him off the show