Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

beta launches at noon tomorrow

I'll more than likely play on Eternal Grove than if that's where the majority of BG will be lol :E

Beta starts tomorrow at 12:00 PST.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

With all the different people going every which way, people will probably be all over the place. Ehmry Bay was discussed in another thread as where we'd go for BWE, but a lot of people will probably be on Eternal Grove.

Onto plan B...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Pretty sure the majority of us are going Bay, with plans to meet up on launch and get everyone on the same page. BWE doesn't matter too much, as there won't be much opportunity for groups larger than 5. Unless you only play in WvWvW.

The only thing you have to group up for are dungeons or story instances, everything else does not matter, you can play with as much people as you like, like your entire guild for a large scale event or boss. There is technically no reason to group outside of entering instances together for dungeons or storylines, or just chatting. You do not need to party up to play together for the bulk of the game, which is crazy when you think about it. oh yea you cannot make a party larger than 5.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

If someone wants to manage the handles thread I'll sticky it. I don't see myself having the time to upkeep it or I would do it myself.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    The only thing you have to group up for are dungeons or story instances, everything else does not matter, you can play with as much people as you like, like your entire guild for a large scale event or boss. There is technically no reason to group outside of entering instances together for dungeons or storylines, or just chatting. You do not need to party up to play together for the bulk of the game, which is crazy when you think about it. oh yea you cannot make a party larger than 5.
    Actually, grouping up for storylines is entirely optional, with the exception of fighting Zhaitan (if that is even personal story). Afaik we still don't know if that will be in a dungeon or a story instance, but they have said that you will need a group for it. Only one person's story is progressed within any particular story instance, so the only reason to group up is if you just want to share your story/play with friends for fun (or are really bad, though the story should scale up with more people I believe).

Clearly not Tonko
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    Definitely might join up with you guys on release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Will probably join you guys on release. When exactly does the beta launch on Friday, anyway?

Is it even on Friday? o_o
    That'd be great, you guys.

Yup grouping is entirely optional, I meant it as having to group if you want to share your instance lol