+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Teachers who are fucking retarded, little boys.

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/crime/t...ens-police-say

Teacher had sex with teens, police say
    Works in special education in Lexington

Updated: Thursday, 15 Mar 2012, 6:53 PM CDT
    Published : Thursday, 15 Mar 2012, 8:59 AM CDT

AUSTIN (KXAN) — A special education teacher in the Lexington school district is charged with aggravated sexual assault after being accused of having sexual relations with two teenage boys.

According to an arrested affidavit handed down from the Travis County district courts, 32-year-old Holly Lopez was involved in sexual relationships with a 13-year-old boy and a 14-year-old boy.

One of the boys contacted police, saying he "began feeling weird about the situation," the affidavit said. The case is being investigated in Travis County because the teachers and the boys had relations in one of the Pflugerville home of one of the boys.

The Associated Press reported that a Lopez is listed as a special education teacher at Lexington Middle School in Lexington, which is about 50 miles east of Austin in Lee County.
    Seriously, almost every day I open my news aggregator there's a teacher boning a student. Oh, and it's not limited to the women.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-charges.html

Three male teachers at a single rural high school have been arrested after admitting to passing a male student amongst themselves during a series of over-lapping physical encounters.
    So what's your stance?
    Does it always fall in gross abuse of trust? Does age play a factor when its an 18 yr old student and a 21 year old teacher? Is it OK when its a lady teacher but the male ones need to burn in hell, and be potentially unemployable for the rest of their lives?
    Or is it a symptom of a tangential problem, with the school system itself?

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Ok if both partners are 17+

Ok if neither partner has an authority position over the other- parent/guardian, teacher, police officer, boss, whatever.

Ok if ages fall within the range of +/- ~7 years.

Ages where the partners are divided across the age of consent are ok.

Ok if the situation changes so that the authority no longer applies to the partner. Example: Teacher banging a student who has graduated.

Must meet all of the above requirements for it to be OK. Gender makes no difference.

That's my take on it.

Banned.

BG Level

There's probably a few holes in that but I agree

I don't think I'll ever understand the women doing it. Haven't met a woman yet who can get off from the kind of sex a teenager puts out.

Men, makes perfect sense. hookers and blow ftw

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The comma in this title is unnecessary, and it frustrates me more than the contents.

Someone should have had more sex with their English teacher.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    I don't think I'll ever understand the women doing it. Haven't met a woman yet who can get off from the kind of sex a teenager puts out.

Men, makes perfect sense. hookers and blow ftw
    I tried rationalizing it just now, but I deleted everything I posted. I have no fucking clue what goes through their minds.

Jellysaurus Rex
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kohan View Post
    The comma in this title is unnecessary
    agreed, that has been bothering the fuck out of me

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The comma in this title is unnecessary, and it frustrates me more than the contents.

...explain. I spent time on that title, and thought I was following some rules I found via google here. I would love to be able to better form a sarcastic sentence VS be told to go fuck an English teacher.

That what happens on Thursday and I will be sure to ask when I see him again.

Jellysaurus Rex
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

remove the comma in your head

get joke

???

profit

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Bloody hell I was right before I threw it in there then. Cheers to over thinking things (unlike those teachers).

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Don't be a comma king, sir.

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Glad I'm not the only one who had to do a double take to be sure the thread title wasn't talking about fucking retarded teachers and unrelated little boys.

Anyone who doesn't understand the purpose of the comma in the title is also fucking retarded, little boys.

Spoiler: show
    It's a play on calling the teachers retarded, and also an assumption of the condition of the kids they were fucking due to their teaching position as a special education teacher.

The comma is added to give double meaning. OP is a fucking poet, and two people here should have been fucking their English teachers.

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

oops, disregard

Jellysaurus Rex
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Teachers who are fucking retarded little boys

it sounds like an @horse_ebooks tweet

Vuitton

I don't get why the 16 year old guy turned in the 3 teachers (who were in their very early 20s) who were fucking him. One of the teachers was 20 (lol?), only a four year difference. I'd have loved to have sex with several of my teachers in high school, let alone potentially having sex with three of them at the same time in some sort of group sex scenario.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Most of them are ugly.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Vuitton View Post
    I don't get why the 16 year old guy turned in the 3 teachers (who were in their very early 20s) who were fucking him. One of the teachers was 20 (lol?), only a four year difference. I'd have loved to have sex with several of my teachers in high school, let alone potentially having sex with three of them at the same time in some sort of group sex scenario.
    I dunno, maybe he didn't want it? Maybe he thought it was wrong after the fact? Hmm.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

All that comes to mind for me is...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    I dunno, maybe he didn't want it? Maybe he thought it was wrong after the fact? Hmm.
    Maybe somebody caught him or he "confessed" to some authority figure in his life, and they forced him to either turn them in or be turned in as a group