Closed Thread
Page 304 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 ... LastLast
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So last week my (married and currenly pregnant and hormonal) ex messages me on facebook about how she had a nasty dream about me.

I just get a message from her husband on her fb acct:
    "If i find out you are still talking to MY WIFE we are going to have a big fucking problem. Back off!"

I reply with this
    http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/22362023.jpg

The last time I initiated any conversation with her was 3 months ago to show her the new wiimotes we got, which were the princess peach ones since shes obsessed with princess peach. Before that, I hadnt talked to her in like a year to congratulate her on the birth of their first child.

got more just now:
    -------- is about to get divorced because of this. You're fucking garbage.

Id very much like too meet you..

Piece of shit. Youre scum... Its a shame you live so far away.
    me:
    I know i shouldnt provoke this, but youre clearly upset about something and using this as some kind of scapegoat. I hope you have a good divorce lawyer to try and spin "i think my wife was messaging a guy on facebook" as a legit reason for your actions.
    I wont be discussing your personal matters further, atleast not with you. Im gonna have a good laugh about this though

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

People always quick to blame the 3rd party. That's on her and she's the one he needs to be talking to. (and would be even if you started it w/ her)
    Martial problems are a bitch.

I can't feel sorry for the dude though 'cause any guy getting married these days is just askin' for it. Motherfuckers oughta know better.
    Hope he makes it right w/ her or learns to enjoy half.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

bit more just now

Him: Enjoy your laugh. ----- is the one suffering at your expense. Quite frankly you're more of a piece of shit than i thought. I figured you would at least care what happened to her. Im sure she'll see that now. Youre no scape goat just an asshole. An arrogant little fuck. Like i said if you ever make it to montreal id really like to meet you. Either way leave my wife alone.

Me: Youre the one threatening to divorce your pregnant wife...so you have absolutely no grounds to call me a piece of shit or asshole.

Him:This coming from the guy trying to fuck with a guys pregnant wife? Fuck your self for trying yo judge me faggot. What kind of a person does that?

Me: Your personal issues are yours alone. The two times I was in montreal since moving away, I didnt even see ------- or her friend. The fact you're afraid someone 5 provinces away is trying to fuck your wife is laughable. The fact you're calling me a faggot after accusing me of trying to fuck your wife is idiotic.

I'm done, you need to relax.

This guy threatening to divorce his pregnant wife who they already have a kid with, and he's calling me an asshole. Damn son. Now he blocked me from her facebook. I hope she's ok

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

well what do you expect? youre feeding the bullshit.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    well what do you expect? youre feeding the bullshit.
    The bullshit was already full force, he was looking for excuses to further justify his actions.

What am I supposed to say? "I'm sorry I'm your wife's ex and we still communicate on friendly terms occasionally, I'm sorry she talked to me two weeks ago". Sending "good luck" is feeding the bullshit? Telling him he's clearly upset about something and fishing for excuses to justify him being an asshole is feeding the bullshit?

Feeding the bullshit would be "fuck you asshole, I'll talk to your wife whenever and however I want".

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

what makes you think you need to say anything?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    what makes you think you need to say anything?
    Because most people will acknowledge shit like that?

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I'd ignore it, fuck that psycho shit.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    I'd ignore it, fuck that psycho shit.
    This. I made the mistake before of basically keeping contact with someone I know I shouldn't have. I'm not saying any of this is your fault in any sense of the word ; but some people are fucking ex's for a reason.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

So, my friends keep threatening to slap my fresh tattoo, and 3 of them have actually hit it. Tonight I freaked out on them and they just fucking laughed at me for being serious and pissed off which pissed me off even more.

Like, the entire lowered immune system with a fresh open wound doesn't seem to fucking ring a bell in their minds

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I would have asked "you made, brah?" at some point, so you're doing better than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    So, my friends keep threatening to slap my fresh tattoo, and 3 of them have actually hit it. Tonight I freaked out on them and they just fucking laughed at me for being serious and pissed off which pissed me off even more.

Like, the entire lowered immune system with a fresh open wound doesn't seem to fucking ring a bell in their minds
    Shit like this always pisses me off. Being unable to tell the seriousness of something and instead thinking of it jokingly is annoying, but forgivable. But continuing to fuck around after being straight up told it's serious is something that usually infuriates me.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    This. I made the mistake before of basically keeping contact with someone I know I shouldn't have. I'm not saying any of this is your fault in any sense of the word ; but some people are fucking ex's for a reason.
    We broke up like 6 yrs ago and there havent been any issues or anything has happened between us that her husband should be worried about.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    We broke up like 6 yrs ago and there havent been any issues or anything has happened between us that her husband should be worried about.
    As much as I generally disagree with you, I can understand why you hope she's all right. Her husband is obviously paranoid and controlling—reading their Facebook messages, threatening to divorce them over a friendship, and then saying that you should be concerned for her—and that's unfortunate. Few things infuriate me more than a testy person like that being in a household where they're responsible for children.

I understand why women and men alike stay in abusive relationships, as they're worn down by them, and think that's the way things are, and the way they always should be. It's always difficult to get people to walk away from bullshit like that, because they're already pressed so hard underneath the abuser's thumb.

Remit One (1) Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qeomash Pandemonium
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Asura

As fall is starting, sun is setting earlier, of course. It is now setting while I'm at work, which means for about 20 minutes I am blinded by it as it gets low enough to shine directly in the windows.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Don't you mean former friends? You don't need shitty people like that in your life.

as for my fail, my shoulder has been acting up pretty bad these past few weeks. Still rekt from my accidents earlier in the year (2 of the 3 had my left shoulder as the point of contact with myself and the bus (and w/ the side view mirror I left dangling off some lady's SUV) )

For those who don't remember (not road rash btw, I fell on the other side. That's from getting side swiped by the damn bus)
    Spoiler: show

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I may have never been hit by a bus, but I was run over by a motorcycle, and my knees have never been the same. Busted-up motherfuckers unite.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

And the end of my eBay saga.

Dear aviatorneil,

Look I'm going to be blunt here. I don't give a flying fuck about your "injury." It didn't keep you from bidding on the auctions to begin with. Your lack of responses is ridiculous. Then when you do respond it's a massive run on sentence about your personal situation which I care nothing about. You've strung me along for two weeks and given me multiple excuses. You've been added to my blocked buyer list meaning you are not eligible to bid on any of my auctions. My advice to you. If you bid on something, pay for it. Please do not respond to this message as I literally cannot look at the eye rape which you call a paragraph. You have been reported to eBay as well as having two unpaid item strikes added to your account.

- badumshaloooop

To: badumshaloooop
    Subject: Re: Other: aviatorneil sent a message about Air Legends Night Hellcat 1:48 Scale Metal Diecast #251652895522
    Sent Date: Oct-06-14 19:26:59 PDT

Dear badumshaloooop,

I was just going to pay your invoice now& was surprised by your message,as ebay case said to pay by October 6⁢ is still October 6.I told you about my injury &treatment schedule so that you would know it consumes alot of my time and I can't always check the computer,because of my situation as I will explain,I was planning to pay you tonight,within ebay's rules.I try to check the computer as much as I can depending on how the injury is day to day.My treatment was delayed to Friday night as the person who treats me was unusually very late&I was not told he was going to be late,you replied back to me with a better shipping rate and I thought you didn't need me to reply back,just pay by Oct 6 which the case specifies&you didn't make it clear that you wanted me to reply back,as I was satisfied with the shipping rate that you told me you would try to get me&you did &my injury didn't allow me to reply anyway because of the pain I was experiencing&I had to rest until I could go on ebay to pay today.Also,I was observing a very religious holiday with my family that started Friday night and ended Saturday night &my treatment ended just in time for the holiday and to observe the holiday with family&I am not supposed to be using the computer,let alone make any payments or purchases during that time.For those reasons,I didn't think you wanted me to send you another message saying the invoice was ok,I thought you realized I was happy with it by me not sending you a message saying I was dissatisfied, as you replied back to my earlier messages that you would get me a better rate & to wait until you revise the invoice &you did.I thought you would wait until I pay by the end of October 6 as case specified.I still would like to pay for it if you can understand you must have misunderstood&assumed wrong,if I had a misunderstanding with vendors I deal with,they realized my injury didn't allow me to reply&didn't assume I didn't want an item&waited.I can pay invoice now,please let me know.

- aviatorneil

To: aviatorneil
    Subject: badumshaloooop sent a message about Air Legends Night Hellcat 1:48 Scale Metal Diecast #251652895522
    Sent Date: Oct-06-14 10:24:17 PDT

Dear aviatorneil,

Neil, you were sent an updated invoice for both planes with a 13.00 dollar shipping rate for a combined package on Friday, October 3rd at 2:13pm EST. It has now been more than two days and you have failed to respond or pay for the items. As a result I am closing the unpaid item case and the planes will be re-listed. I have been more than accommodating in your request. I cannot keep stock tied up for almost two weeks with no payment. Thank you for your interest in the planes.

- badumshaloooop

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

You got the fresh tattoo, excuse me, "fresh open wound with a lowered immune system". It was your choice, don't be retarded. Slapping a tattoo doesn't do anything more than slapping a sunburn. You could have rapidly progressing ass cancer, me spanking you won't make it any worse.

tl;dr stop being a pussy.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'm of the opposite opinion.

How about not slapping your friends in general? I don't know, my friendships generally consist of a bit more respect.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

What relationships? You've posted multiple threads about having no friends.