Closed Thread
Page 364 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 ... LastLast
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My neighbor apparently let his dog shit on my back porch without bothering to clean it up, which I just noticed after tracking crap all the way thru my living room.

The only reasonable thing to do is shit on their porch.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Meter maids are nasty. My dad got a sixty dollar ticket for going 15 minutes past the meter time when he was visiting some old coworkers after he retired.
    Related:
    I got a parking ticket (well, almost) for parking on a street where the kiosk was broken and there was a tech working on it, so it was clear that they knew it was broken. The meter man actually tried to block me in by standing in front of my vehicle while he wrote the ticket. Police were involved, he was told to fuck off, he eventually lost his job and Portland got a nice smear article written in the local newspaper about their horrible parking enforcement. They fixed the street problem, but there are still many private lots who try to bully you into paying fines even after you paid to park there. Happened to me twice before I got smart and filed complaints with the city and the BBB. I still hate parking in downtown Portland because of all that though...

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

When my friends from the North talk about all the trouble of getting inspection stickers, I silently remind myself that there are a few perks to living in the south.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Ultimate first world:

SS sent me a letter to let me know the estimated amount of money I will get when I retire.

I AM NOT THAT OLD, DON'T SEND ME THAT SHIT. FUCK.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

don't worry, our parents/grandparents are going to run the country into the ground before you see a dime!

It's amazing how hard some of meter maids/men work try to write tickets. It's as if they earn a commission... are the quotas that strict?

Both of my only two parking tickets were from being <2 min late to the meter (with no one in sight).

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    don't worry, our parents/grandparents are going to run the country into the ground before you see a dime!
    Yeah, when they send me one, it's just going to be a picture of Gene Wilder.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

They used to mail those statements like once a year. Fuck, I feel old.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

20-25cm of snow fell last night. Get all dressed up, whip out the snowblower press the ignition aaaaaaaaaaand.... I suspect the shaft that drives the blades just broke. What should've been a 10minute job turned into an hour.

Remit One (1) Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qeomash Pandemonium
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    20-25cm of snow fell last night. Get all dressed up, whip out the snowblower press the ignition aaaaaaaaaaand.... I suspect the shaft that drives the blades just broke. What should've been a 10minute job turned into an hour.
    Check the shear pins?

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Qeomash View Post
    Check the shear pins?
    Pins are good. Every time I pulled the shear lever I could see smoke and hear a terrible grinding noise.

Oil levels good?

/notamechanic

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

So I was finishing up something I was reading, about to turn in for the night when I hear some yelling outside, nothing terribly unusual around here, but it was kind of off in the distance and since I generally don't turn away when I think someone needs help, I went to my door and opened up, just in time to hear a woman down the street (next building over) yelling, "Get off me, get off me!"

Well that was enough for me to hear, I ran to the bedroom where my phone was charging and I immediately dialed the local PD, giving the dispatcher the information. I probably should not have stood outside my door the way I was, but I managed to figure out where the disturbance was coming from, catch sight of a male to give a description, and also see a child follow him outside the apartment. I'm still a little unnerved here, but I figured the police would take care of it and everything would be fine.

Well that was about 25 minutes ago and now there's an ambulance and fire rescue out there so now I'm really worried that something happened, even though I did the right thing by calling ... and of course because the police is under no obligation to disclose things like this to someone, I'll never know what happened exactly but damn. I'm not sure if this really qualifies as "fail" but I didn't know where else to put it and I just need to get it off my chest.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Fucking husband uses bathroom for way too fucking long. Walk by to do something and nearly vomit from the lingering smell. No fan is installed in our apartment so forced to open a window letting in cold fucking air in. I think I sprayed a combination of bath and body works spray, perfume and febreeze to make it tolerable. I need my own bathroom

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

That's not really a symptom of using it for too long. That's an indicator of digestive health. What you eat, how your body is digesting it, your own brand of gut bacteria, etc. Maybe cut the red meat or eggs a bit? they tend to be smelly.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

3rd or 4th night in a row of less than 6hrs sleep regardless of how long I lay in bed. Last night was wost with about 1.5 hrs of sleep in a 6 hour period of laying in bed trying, in 15-25 min chunks. Tonight not much better. Got bored of just laying there and nothing so going to go get some food

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    That's not really a symptom of using it for too long. That's an indicator of digestive health. What you eat, how your body is digesting it, your own brand of gut bacteria, etc. Maybe cut the red meat or eggs a bit? they tend to be smelly.
    Oh I know it's a digestive issue with him and have for awhile. It didn't help we had taco bell for dinner but I definitely notice a trend with red meat for him so we don't eat it often. The issue is he thinks he's fucking allergic to anything leafy or resembling a vegetable so I get to deal with the fallout. I have to sneak stuff in food many times lol.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Oh man, I would hate to be your crappy husband. He is getting called out right now for taking dumps too manly for the average bathroom exhaust fan.

Crap on, I say. Crap on!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Oh man, I would hate to be your crappy husband. He is getting called out right now for taking dumps too manly for the average bathroom exhaust fan.

Crap on, I say. Crap on!
    Considering we call each other out on this forum constantly, I think we're fine Also if you had read my post you would have noted our apartment does not come equipped with any exhaust fan due to age of the building lol.