Closed Thread
Page 384 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 434 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

It's her body bro

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    It's her body bro
    Basically this, even though it seems like a stupid decision, it's hers to make. Just be there to support her either way.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Sounds like her problem, really. Don't let it bother you

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

A buddy of mine wanted to get a vasectomy at the ripe old age of 19. We tried talking him out of it, but he wouldn't listen. He ultimately didn't get one, because the doctors straight up refused to do it. Can't until you're 25, apparently. After that, I decided that while I'm going to give him advice when he's making a mistake, I'm also not going to expect him to do anything at all reasonable. He still drives like a fucking lunatic, for example.

Sometimes you just gotta let people do stupid shit and then help them clean up afterwards. Being a fantastic aunt is your best bet.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Gotta be passed a certain age and already have kids or a Dr. most likely won't.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

yeah, he already had a 3-year-old at that point. his daughter's mother wanted him to get the vasectomy as a means to repair their relationship.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Fuck scabies, and fuck health insurance. That is all.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Basically this, even though it seems like a stupid decision, it's hers to make. Just be there to support her either way.
    Until "I cant take care of my baby, watch my baby for me pls so I can go get pregs again"

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I don't mean enable her. I just mean if she wants to have it then try to be as supportive as you can but also be firm if you're not willing to offer help like childcare or whatnot. Idk if that makes any sense, it's late as fuck and I've been yawning for a while so if it doesn't, at least this is Random Fail.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    Fuck scabies, and fuck health insurance. That is all.
    I had that at 19.the only thing that helped me till I got a cream from the doctor was scalding hot showers.

My fail. I don't think I can eat at my favorite restaurant in Disneyland any more. Every time I have their au gratin potatoes, my stomach feels wonky within a few hours due to how rich it is.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

If she's dead set on it its one thing. But she is throwing words like maybe out there. Do your fucking best to sway her.

Find a teen mother or something and let then explain what they had to deal with.

Nothing wrong with having kids at that age, but she sounds like she is not ready.

Yes her body her choice, but is this also fair to your family? I can't speak for anyone else's family but it be a big ass burden on mine as I know they would do anything for their family.

Best of luck to you.

Cloak & Dagger
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Demenic Altreas
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Been sick since about last Sunday. Went to the doctor on Tuesday of last week and was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection and was prescribed Z-pak antibiotic with a codeine cough syrup. Slept well Tuesday night and went to work a full day last Wednesday. Wednesday night insomnia and minor body shaking started in the evenings and nights. Same with Thursday. Called the doctor, he told me to stop the cough syrup and still take the Z-pack. I did that until Saturday, when I got so fed up and realized that the only medicine in my system was the Z-pak, so I stopped taking it on my second to last dose.

Fast forward to this Monday, my normal doc is out but I was dealing with the insomnia all weekend, maybe still only getting 1-2 hours of sleep every night. I called and got into a different doc at the same practice and he tried to tell me that all this insomnia and shakes were in my head, like I was having anxiety attacks or something. Gave me some Xanax and sent me home. Xanax didn't help at all with relaxing or sleep so I went to the ER around midnight due to all my shaking and sleeplessness. They didn't do any tests, but they say all signs point to the Z-pak and say there's nothing they can do to get it out of my system as it lingers for 7-10 days after your last dose.

I managed to get into my normal doc on Tuesday and he pretty much said the same thing as ER doc. He prescribed me an actual sleeping pill, Tenazepam and told me to take it until this antibiotic is out of my system. Worked well Tuesday night, but now my stomach has been aching for the last few days and nights to which I assume is my body trying to get rid of whatever remaining infection and antibiotic is still in my system. Also my sleeplessness lingered due to my stomach aches keeping me up, but the sleeping pills do eventually work to give me maybe 4-5 hours of sleep. The minor shakes still linger as well every night. Doc still instructs me to keep on the same path. I feel so miserable.

TLDR: Insomnia and shakes potentially caused by an antibiotic. One doc calls me crazy. ER doc and normal doc say it's probably the antibiotic as I didn't have symptoms before taking it. Sleeping pills help with getting slightly more sleep, but still having shakes in the evenings and nights. Stomach pains may be stopping me from getting a full nights rest. Doc says to stay on the treatment until I feel better.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I got subpoena'd to testify in case next week and I have to be there potentially Wednesday - Friday next week and we are already stupidly short handed at work. My boss is not happy.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

http://www.askapatient.com/viewratin...name=ZITHROMAX

Despite the "Rare" side-effect rating, it looks to me like inability to sleep, anxiety, etc. are some of the more prevalent side-effects of Zithromax (at least as far as patient complaints go).

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

This week is my late week at work. Every other month we need to work 1 3p - 11p and 1 11a - 7p. My boss asked me to work 12p - 8p Tuesday and again on Thursday. So I've worked mid shifts all week. I have to work tomorrow 10a - 3p and then my boss again asked me to work 7a - 3p Sunday because we're expecting snow. Then 12p - 8p both Monday and Tuesday with the possibility of Wednesday as well. I'm not fucking happy at the moment. I have contracts the I need signed and insurance certificates that need processed all by the end of next week.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I feel you on the schedule. Over the Christmas holiday (last year) I had to work till midnight almost every night. Shit gets old fast.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Typically I make my own schedule and I'm only in the office on Mondays. The rest of the week I'm on the road in Ohio working with the garages. Sucks is that the hours mean I don't get to see the boy much, if at all, next week.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Typically I make my own schedule and I'm only in the office on Mondays. The rest of the week I'm on the road in Ohio working with the garages. Sucks is that the hours mean I don't get to see the boy much, if at all, next week.
    Yeah it sucks being away from your kid too much. I have to go to San Francisco for training next week so I will be gone for an entire week from my family.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Got woken up at 0451 and had to come in to work because a soldier apparently on PCP cut his dick and balls off after he and his best friend had teh gay buttsex.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Got woken up at 0451 and had to come in to work because a soldier apparently on PCP cut his dick and balls off after he and his best friend had teh gay buttsex.
    Dear Lord this needs to be on the cover of a TV show.