Closed Thread
Page 265 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Honestly I've seen better prosecuters on tv. This dude forgets people's names, pertinent info, etc. It's almost comical.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

After about 8 years in service, my launch PS3 (fat 60gb) finally died. I'm not sending it to Sony to repair as new ones are just as much, and I can emulate anything PS1/2 wise on the PC and it will look better. Still sucks though!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    You didnt get the 6 gig package from rogers that they have every year come iPhone launch?
    ftfy

How's Wind ( do they even have that in QC? ) up there?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyprime View Post
    ftfy

How's Wind ( do they even have that in QC? ) up there?
    I havent seen the 6 gig package bring advertized since I got it, unless they keep it under wraps for those in the know. Hell, Rogers has tried to get me to "upgrade" my plan to "something better", and I'm like "thats more expensive than my current plan, and it offers less data, how is this better?!" and the guy on the phone is like "uuhhh, yeah, I guess yours is better, but you should switch anyways cause you get more minutes". LOLMINUTES

Wind exists in QC, I'm pretty sure I remember seeing the commercials for it before I moved to AB.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    After about 8 years in service, my launch PS3 (fat 60gb) finally died. I'm not sending it to Sony to repair as new ones are just as much, and I can emulate anything PS1/2 wise on the PC and it will look better. Still sucks though!
    My condolences.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    Who gets selected for a trial if they don't want to? Just say you don't believe in the justice system and will vote to acquit no matter what, or something else that will get you thrown out immediately.
    Good way to get you hit with a contempt of court charge. They can tell pretty quickly if you are full of shit if you start blurting that out randomly.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I had some post-surgery stuff removed from my schnoz today following major sinus surgery last week.

I forgot to bring my pain pills after:

- 2 cell phone alarms and reminders
    - A phone call from the nice lady at the office
    - An email from my doctor in the morning

Needless to say I screamed like a little bitch and the nurse/assistant girls were making jokes at my expense.

As a reward for reading this you can see inside my fucked up nose.

This shit is NSFW/L if you don't like blood, boogers and sinuses

http://www.bluegartr.com/bucket/gall...um/453-surgery

EDIT: Just noticed they're all upside down. Fucking deal with it.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Good way to get you hit with a contempt of court charge. They can tell pretty quickly if you are full of shit if you start blurting that out randomly.
    Uh, don't blurt it out randomly. They do ask potential jurors questions, to determine if they are up to the task, yes? It's not really hard to come up with something that one side or the other isn't going to like.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    Uh, don't blurt it out randomly. They do ask potential jurors questions, to determine if they are up to the task, yes? It's not really hard to come up with something that one side or the other isn't going to like.
    Yes, I do know it. I have served on a jury before. They still stuck with me on an accident settlement case even after I told them my cousin was nearly killed when a friend he was riding with wrapped him around a pole and nearly killed him and I have zero tolerance for wreckless drivers. Wasn't even lying and they kept me on. They can smell when you are full of shit.

Bringer of Bacon
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Broken down 45 miles out of portland and the 24 hour towing companies won't come get me if I go through my Good Sam roadside thing. But when I try to call them myself they seem to have trucks available, but for $360. What's the point of the roadside assistance if the towing places just turn down the calls ... waiting on my father to come get me now and rent a car trailer when uhaul opens...

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Fiancee was trying to show me the "First World Problems" Weird Al video and every time I hit the player it would open a link so some other side so I couldn't full screen it. Got pissed and threw the iPad to my fiancee.

Thought this was very entertaining 30 seconds later.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

In a case like that I feel like they would ask have you had any bad experiences with insurance agency's all you have to say is "some shit like well a family member of mine was refused payment on a needed _______" or FFS find out who in your family works for the government and where, in my case I have family members/close friends all in the CIA/FBI/COPs/ one local NY senator.

From the sound of the first thing you did not really mind being picked and thats not a bad thing lol.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yesterday there was a series of e-mails at work about the water being shut off overnight, which only affects like 10% of the employees here. Come in today and due to "some problems" (in the word of Pinellas County Utilities) the water is still off here.

Luckily, they have a porta potty - if you'd consider that lucky.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by dejet View Post
    In a case like that I feel like they would ask have you had any bad experiences with insurance agency's all you have to say is "some shit like well a family member of mine was refused payment on a needed _______" or FFS find out who in your family works for the government and where, in my case I have family members/close friends all in the CIA/FBI/COPs/ one local NY senator.

From the sound of the first thing you did not really mind being picked and thats not a bad thing lol.
    Well I do get paid, though I have family in law enforcement (retired now but still stands), probation, ex military, etc etc. At least out here unless you are sworn, you are better off pleading financial hardship (which I have done and used to get out before) then playing the Justice is false, no one is guilty card

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Jury duty completed. Woman found guilty of arson, insurance fraud, and failure to report/contain a dangerous fire. Lady is batshit insane. She took the stand today and blamed her priest for breaking in and setting the fire. Then blamed the Allstate adjuster and said he planted a "detonator" in her bedroom. Judge told us afterwards the public defender tried for three months to get her to go to mental health court instead of criminal court because they could then throw out the arson charge. But nope, crazy decided to take the stand. Now she's going to the state pen.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Yes, I do know it. I have served on a jury before. They still stuck with me on an accident settlement case even after I told them my cousin was nearly killed when a friend he was riding with wrapped him around a pole and nearly killed him and I have zero tolerance for wreckless drivers. Wasn't even lying and they kept me on. They can smell when you are full of shit.
    just want to point this shit out for all of you so you can enjoy it as much as i did

edit: guys

I have zero tolerance for wreckless drivers.

this is fucking gold

Only a single marijuana store is currently open in the Seattle area and has an average wait of 2 hours after being closed for a week due to running out.

If you really wanna cut down on people smoking, just get the government involved! It's getting harder and harder to find a hookup without dropping money on one of those pointless medical cards.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

So I spent the last few weeks hiding from my thoughts inside Minecraft Feed the Beast mods. I was about 80% complete on making my entire big shell replica and now the owner just shut it down without warning to anyone. Really really pissed off right now

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

After leaving Winnipeg to drive home, was making awesome time and gas mileage, had cruise control on, Octane pumped on the Sirius, wife has her headphones on....going great....an hour and a half from home, major construction zone, tons of transports I get to follow...lovely. Every fucking passing lane, this one fucker pulls out to pass the other transports and what seems to be the slowest speed imaginable and doesn't let anyone else pass....FOR FUCKING 90 MINUTES. For real, every passing lane he pulled out and fucked me over until I got home....I wanted to blow someone's head off I was so pissed off. To top it off, the son of a bitch couldn't maintain a steady speed.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Gotta love Winnipeg and the "Oh shit it's Summer, let's do as much but as little construction as possible"