Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well Mania is in what, 40 some days? Maybe they'll make them sign some "no contact" clause on monday and have him take the days off til mania, with Zeb doing backstage/youtube promos til then.
    Or have him stay til Mania, and have Del Rio work the arm really bad, forcing him to tap or something, write him out for a month due to a sprained arm or something.
    Either way yeah, gotta wait til RAW to see what happens. I was really into Swagger's new gimmick too. -_-

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Makwa View Post
    Well Mania is in what, 40 some days? Maybe they'll make them sign some "no contact" clause on monday and have him take the days off til mania, with Zeb doing backstage/youtube promos til then.
    Or have him stay til Mania, and have Del Rio work the arm really bad, forcing him to tap or something, write him out for a month due to a sprained arm or something.
    Either way yeah, gotta wait til RAW to see what happens. I was really into Swagger's new gimmick too. -_-
    That would make the worst championship match buildup in like... EVER, if they do that.
    I really just hope they write him off and put some other heel in his place. Ziggler cashing in the belt on RAW and starting a feud with Del Rio building up to Mania will be the best choice honestly. I would mention DB or Kane as well, but it's pretty obvious they're going to break Team Hell No in the next few weeks and having them fight it out at WM.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Have Antonio come out ranting about US being terrible. Swagger puts his Wrestlemania shot on the line vs. the US title. Cesaro wins, Swagger goes bye bye, and we win!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Have Antonio come out ranting about US being terrible. Swagger puts his Wrestlemania shot on the line vs. the US title. Cesaro wins, Swagger goes bye bye, and we win!
    Please, 1,000x FUCKING PLEASE

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

I think Exo's take on it is the most likely. They don't have any one else in position to take over for Swagger right now. They could always go to their trust ol' Sheamus fallback, but that would be awful.

Have Ziggler cash in, give him a month long title run and feud with ADR, rematch at Mania. Probably keep the belt on Dolph, as my guess is they're going to be putting it on him sometime shortly after Mania, if not on the show itself. As much as I would love to see Cesaro in the WHC title picture, between his feud with Miz and him holding the US title, which admittedly means nothing, I don't see him being pushed into it yet. Though it would get him some amazing heat if he kept the US title and was pushed into the WHC title as well. They should do that, because he's fucking amazing.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso View Post
    That would make the worst championship match buildup in like... EVER, if they do that.
    I really just hope they write him off and put some other heel in his place. Ziggler cashing in the belt on RAW and starting a feud with Del Rio building up to Mania will be the best choice honestly. I would mention DB or Kane as well, but it's pretty obvious they're going to break Team Hell No in the next few weeks and having them fight it out at WM.
    Stolen from a comment on LoP but fuck it

Kane: I should get the title shot against Alberto Del Rio
    Bryan: Are you an American?
    Kane: YES
    Bryan: NO
    Kane/Bryan: YES NO YES NO YES NO

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Swagger was pulled from the live events going on this weekend....
    That being said, WWE needs to scramble a new #1 contender and fast. Ziggler/Rhodes/Cesaro gogogo.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso View Post
    Swagger was pulled from the live events going on this weekend....
    That being said, WWE needs to scramble a new #1 contender and fast. Ziggler/Rhodes/Cesaro gogogo.
    Sandow Sandow Sandow Sandow Sandow

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Sandow would be better than Rhodes. And Ziggler might be too busy with Y2J this WM.

But I suppose ADR vs Ziggler vs Jericho would work like I said before.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

There's really not much going between Jericho and Ziggler right now is there? I assumed they dropped that when they stuck Jericho into Cena's spot in the Superfriends against the Shield. Ziggler really does seem the most likely, just because of his MitB case, so odds are he's getting the belt in the not-too-distant future regardless(unless they really are as clueless with him as they seem), so really they could just speed that up a little. Granted Swagger's push came way out of left field, but no one else has really been set up for it, and those that would make the best choices are already involved in storylines elsewhere.

I suppose they could always put Mark Henry back in there, and give ADR another monster to go over. Or they could just stick the belt on Henry and have him kill people for a year until he retires.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I think they still planned to have Y2J vs Ziggler at WM. I think dropping Jericho against the Shield was just to give the Shield the final win and move on from Ryback and Sheamus without making Cena lose again.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Well someone has to feud with them for WM I would hope.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

CM Punk vs Cena: Undertaker interferes > CM Punk vs Undertaker @ WM, Cena vs Rock (Twicein a lifetime)

Swagger vs Randy, Swagger sells injury > Y2J talks trash to ADR, Ziggler gets involved, triple threat match.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I would like to see Mark Henry continue his wig splitting ways and somehow get the shot at WM. But as much as nobody wants to see it, we'll probably get another Big Show match.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Does anyone remember that Wade Barrett has the Intercontinental belt?

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Backstage news/rumor

- Jack Swagger was actually scheduled to win the World Heavyweight Title from Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania 29, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. WWE's creative team has met several times this week to discuss how to deal with the fallout of Swagger's DUI and drug arrest on Tuesday night.

If Swagger is in fact pulled from the WrestleMania World Heavyweight title match, he'll lose out on a big WrestleMania payday (upwards of $250,000) and Dolph Ziggler will probably get the title shot on April 7th.
    That 250k payday loss if he gets removed lol. Not to mention he probably would've won.

On the other hand though, WWE so far seems to be continuing with the angle. They invited Glenn Beck to Raw. I'm gonna stick to my original prediction. Things will go on as expected, only Swagger's chances of winning the title at Wrestlemania will be significantly lower.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Well someone has to feud with them for WM I would hope.
    They could face Kane and Bryan for the tag straps, win, and enforce the Freebird rule.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm pretty sure WM is gonna have Kane vs. Daniel Bryan with the tag titles on the line. Yes. That way the winner can legitimately say I AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

We've already seen them wrestle before. Best not to waste Bryan in a match with Kane. Bryan in a match against Ambrose and Rollins could steal WM.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

But you know its gonna happen. They were bitter teammates, then they started doing well. Now they are exploding again, so it has to end in a 1 on 1. Perhaps they can lose the title to the Shield before they do that. Or I suppose they could lose it at Mania and then have the 1 on 1 at Extreme Rules.