BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Welp that ending was random. No idea who this Langston guy is. Another NXT dude I'm assuming.

Not gonna lie. Just standing there the guy looks like he has no charisma whatsoever. But we'll see when he talks.
    He's actually one of the most over guys on NXT surprisingly. They gave him a heel gimmick down there as a face and still managed to get over with it. I'm just confused now as to why they decided to put the NXT title on him two weeks ago if they were going to bring him up. They took the thing off Seth Rollins because they brought him up and had him drop to Big E and now they bring him up. Would have preferred Kassius Ohno get the call to beat up Cena though.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

or they're going to get rid of NXT?
    Or they want to piss off midcarders by pushing rookies over them.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I think it makes sense. Bring in somebody new to keep Cena busy a while who definitely looks like he can match up. And if he can't cut a promo AJ can do it for him. AJ has been a real focal point on RAW for some time now and it always involves what man she's with.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Maybe Big E was mad that Cena revoked his gym membership after breaking the bench press record!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Gotta bring in some new and some old for the Rumble also

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm upset that I missed RAW. Caught some of it at the bar on one of their TVs. Obvious winners are obvious.

Part of me wonders when the fuck those guys can even get back to that gym in the video, as I suspect most drive between events.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yes, I believe it is lol.

TLC, 10/10
    MNR, 6/10

I just can't get over TLC...

Team Rhodes Scholars vs Carsterio was a great match up, and I thought Sin Cara was dead.
    I wouldn't mind a rematch of Antonio Cesaro & R-Truth (dat gash btw)
    Kofi Kingston and Wade Barret showed up.
    DAT FUCKING SHIELD MATCH, DAT DEATH
    Eve Torres makes watching the Divas kind of interesting.
    Dat Big Show chair. It's like the 40ft ladders they just "had" under the ring
    NO ONE BETTER FUCK WITH DEL RIO'S BFF
    Dat Show Stealer

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Uninterrupted SSD tonight in case anyone didn't see the multiple commercials lol. USA channel though, not the normal channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjd View Post
    NO ONE BETTER FUCK WITH DEL RIO'S BFF
    Ricardo is my favorite. I really really really want to see him get beaten to the point that he finally unleashes Chimaera on the WWE Universe.

PS. Sorry about the music on the video... mute it.

Or more likely... El Local (this was from Saturday Morning Slam a month ago)

I know I am dreaming, but it would cool. Hell, Ricardo was the one that started The Ascension! Of course, that was the original stable, not the crazy dark ass tag team it has become. Anyway, kind of hoping to see some ADR vs The Shield tonight. I would love to see ADR one on one with Seth or Dean. Though, I have to wonder if they are going to split them up even for a single match here and there at all for a while. Seems more likely that they always wrestle as a trio or don't wrestle at all and just continue Aces n Eights'n everyone in the halls.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Part of me wonders when the fuck those guys can even get back to that gym in the video, as I suspect most drive between events.
    A lot of wrestlers live in south Florida, especially the developmental and FCW/NXT guys since I believe it is now based out of Winter Haven. Its probably their "day off" gym.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Reading a few different autobiographies, most of them hit the gym when they can. Typically if the hotel has a gym they will use it there. I wouldn't be surprised as well if the arena's they perform at have a gym for any sports teams that play there that they can use that as well.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Graelinn View Post
    Ricardo is my favorite. I really really really want to see him get beaten to the point that he finally unleashes Chimaera on the WWE Universe.
    I keep hearing how good he is and people keep posting videos of him being impressive...so I kind of want to see him finally get some serious ring time as well. If both Rey and Cara are really busted up and Albebrto is really going face, maybe it'll open the door for Ricardo to don a mask of his own and act as some sort of "mystery buddy" to save Del Rio when he gets ganged up on by the 3mb

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Well if the spoilers for next week's RAW is anything to go by, they must be in ABANDON SHIP mode on the Del Rio face turn.
    Spoiler: show
    Del Rio hits SANTA CLAUS with his car, later loses a "Miracle on 34th Street Fight" to Cena, Santa Claus (Mick Foley) gets involved and gets revenge for mall Santas everywhere.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

That was recorded 2-3 weeks ago though, I'm pretty sure they'll mention it also.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

No, next week's Raw was recorded today...

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yeah, I just read that, I thought they were airing the tribute to the troops, thast really weird then, maybe its going to come off differently on TV?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Del Rio hits SANTA CLAUS with his car
    FUCKING COMEDIC GOLD

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Looking back at that Rock v Lesnar v Cena poser, that may not even need a title for the match to matter.

Lesnar beat TRhe Rock before he left
    Cena beat Lesnar
    The Rock beat Cena

Get where this is going?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

So I see that Langston made his debut on Monday. I'm not really impressed with this guy as he comes off as a lame copy of Ryback, who comes off as a lame copy of Goldberg lol. But of course these guys will be pushed to the moon always because Vince loves the big muscular guys.