FFXIV Character
    Airewen Moonflower
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They added them to South Korea as well.

http://tera.hangame.com/shop/indexIt...CLOTHES&page=1

Thankfully you don't need a proxy to visit the site like the Japoneasers.

There are 2 pages.

You can click the tabs just above the items to break it down further.

Everything : Head Piece : Weapons : Mounts : Summer Event/Attire : Consumables

You can click on each of the summer attire pictures which will take you to another part of the site which shows off the attire at different angles.

The only one missing is the blue one piece swimsuit for the Elin. Is that unique only to Japan then (since I take it their schools use this)?

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The one-piece school swimsuit is quite the icon to Japan, but I'm not sure if they would keep it exclusive over that. I guess we'll have to see when/if these make their way stateside. Additionally, 9600 Won seems to be around $8.50 USD.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I'm sure they will be $10 here if the weapons were sold at that price.

People are snapping up the silly weapon skins. I see them on tons of people in nexus and I'm pretty sure they aren't dropping from eggs.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Nope they are from the store. I was dumb enough to go and purchase the Mister Patches teddy bear skin... I ended up sitting in CS Chat with them for 45 minutes trying to get a refund. The item implementation is just horrible.

It clips heavily into my arms on both sides and sits inside my back instead of on my back. Not to mention the crooked angle. Heading over to the Ktera site to check out their pictures of it, you see the bear is supposed to sit straight up and down on the back and not clip near as much.

Lol the worst part is the bear is always facing down and backwards while in normal casting animations. I would suggest not buying it until they fix their shit.

That is a problem. Clipping really ticks me off. I don't wear my pirate eye patch because my hair clips into it. Did you get a refund?

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Basically they gave me a "all sales are final" response. However, they also basically admitted that the item was bugged and told me to submit a bug report.

I would love to see screens/video of the skin being used in KTera, because the KTera shop shows its usage very different than what it is in NATera. I am quite pissed. If they didn't have a screwed up billing system that has refused to let me pay I would cancel my sub. Yet, I am still playing for free because they can't get their shit together, and I have good friends playing so I will stick it out. At the very least I will probably never actually give them another dime. With chronoscroll prices so low, I will probably stock up on a few so when they do fix their shit I will still not have to pay them.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by madpersian View Post
    People are snapping up the silly weapon skins. I see them on tons of people in nexus and I'm pretty sure they aren't dropping from eggs.
    They drop from golden eggs.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Do the prestige weapons still come out of eggs, or are those gone now that they aren't being sold anymore? I never got my hands on a Kingsguard. ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    They drop from golden eggs.
    Good to know, can they be sold?

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Do the prestige weapons still come out of eggs, or are those gone now that they aren't being sold anymore? I never got my hands on a Kingsguard. ;(
    This is weird, why would they stop selling it? I'm glad I got my kingsguard for 800 g. I just asked in /t and /u. Try that.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yes they still drop from the eggs and they can sold as well.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Alright cool... ended up getting one for 1.5k on the AH.

As for it being weird, I think they were being marketed as "limited time only" anyways, tbh it makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if they constantly switch out the weapon skin sets as "limited time" deals to cause more people to buy them impulsively.

Personally I think it's really cool that they're making them available via an in-game event too.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

So it seems that spellbind and masterwork alkahest are being removed from the specialty vendors due to BHS. They had already removed them from the new build. However, EME stated they would make other ways to get it ingame along with the cash shop (cash shop not at F2P release though.) I'll post the link when I'm home but it's on the official forums in the general section.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Over the last couple of weeks we’ve been working to make a decision on the common enigmatic scrolls, masterwork alkahests, and spellbinds. The reason we have been undecided is that these items have been removed from the specialty shops for our build of TERA, with the exception of common enigmatic scrolls. Bluehole has left it up to each territory’s publisher to either sell these items, provide them through events, or other in-game means.

En Masse has decided to make these items available to you through in-game means. We feel that removing these items from our gold merchants and only moving them into our store would create an unfair obstacle for players. We want you guys to spend money on what you want to spend money on, not on what you have to spend money on. Here is a breakdown on the three items in question:

- Common Enigmatic Scrolls will remain in the current vendors as it is today.
    - Spellbind and Masterwork Alkahest will be removed from the specialty shops and instead added to the world through other means:

* Max level dungeons.
    * Valkyon’s Response boxes
    * Victor’s Spoils boxes
    * Locked Strongboxes, with free keys to drop via events and promotions
    * In-game events, even if this means running some old events to get these items in the arms of players.

- We will be monitoring the supply and demand of these items, and add more in-game ways to obtain them if necessary.

The goal of this is to make these items readily available in the game so purchase via EMP is not mandatory. These will be in our shop for convenience for players with less time than gold. The price, quantities, and type of distribution are yet to be determined. These will not be for sale at the launch of TERA: Rising.

Your feedback on this was much appreciated. This is going to be an ongoing process where we keep listening and adjusting our offerings.

-Treeshark

Treeshark Note: Masterwork Enigmatic scrolls are not affected by this. Intricate Identification Scrolls are not affected by this.
    http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...work-Alkahests

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Doesn't seem to bad really, maybe I'm just not in touch with the impact this'll have though

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Will have to wait and see the quantity of alks you get through in-game activities is like.

Regardless, this could lead to some inflation due to the fact that purchasing the alkahests will no longer destroy gold, it'll only transfer between players. That's a pretty big money sink currently that will be eliminated.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ghosts gave like 1-3, did Caimens give alkas? Bet it will be quick and easy egg recycle + quizzes + they seem to like the Dracocloth events. Don't forget about the lock boxes too.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

P.S. OH YEAH. Due to this the enchanting spam you get in the middle of your screen is gone, unless it's a T14 gear that gets +12.
    Heh.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Awwww the twink weapons give me a chuckle.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ha! We always laugh at how during an intense boss fight with all this epic music and action this trumpet fanfare pops up with some clown's +9 successes. Mood killer