• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread

Is there a way to check if I'm being Keylogged?

As the title states, I think I might have been logged, the only thing that has been hacked is my WoW account and even then the password wasn't even changed, only thing that happened was it got transfered to another server and all its stuff deleted. I've checked other accounts and they all seem to have the same passwords intact. I also downloaded Malwarebytes and it found nothing, any ideas?

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Are you familiar with what's running in task manager?

Basically look for anything suspicious there. I know my own PC and work PC's one well enough that I can easily identify something that shouldn't be there personally.

Last resort is to reformat if you're really unsure.

And buy/download an authenticator.

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Speaking of keylogging I recommend you use KeyScrambler for securing your browser (only works with Firefox & IE). The non free version protects at the OS level.

Thing is, I'm not sure what exactly is suspicious or not with the obvious exceptions of Steam/Skype/etc.

I've got
    csrss.exe
    nvxdysnc.exe
    MSASCui.exe
    WerFault.exe
    taskeng.exe
    nvvsvc.exe
    taskmgr.exe
    winlogon.exe
    dwm.exe
    wuadt.exe
    jusched.exe
    conime.exe

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/s...rnals/bb896653

procexp.exe shows which process has which file handles open.

csrss.exe and winlogon.exe appear blank in the program and the rest of my .exe's seem to be programs I am familiar with. Now that I have that program installed am I supposed to look for something in particular?