+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Ridill
    BG Level

An hour and 30 minute quicklook. The best quicklook that has ever been done.

I was watching that one live last week, it was the best thing I have seen in a long ass time. The Ravaged QL was damn fine also. But yeah, don't let the video length scare ya off people. If you haven't seen that Sleeping Dogs QL you need to. Be warned, there is a pretty decent spoiler in there from what I understand, so if you don't care to have the story of the game spoiled in the video about the DLC, then... may have to miss out on the greatest thing ever.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Sleeping Dogs' next story-based DLC will add a new island to the game's map.

The Zodiac Tournament Pack, due for release later this year, will see hero Wei Shen invited into an exclusive fighting tournament held off the coast of Hong Kong.

New fight arenas, enemies, bosses, outfits and "story-extending cut-scenes" will be included.

Publisher Square Enix has also announced that five already-released Sleeping Dogs DLC add-ons and pre-order bonuses are now available (tomorrow on PS3 in Europe), in one handy Dragon Master Pack.

Priced at 640 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 or £5.10 on Steam and PlayStation Network, it offers a significant saving on buying each pack separately.

The collection contains many new missions, outfits and vehicles, but the larger, undead-themed Nightmare in Northpoint DLC is not included.

The Dragon Master Pack includes:

• Triad Enforcer Pack (Two new missions, a new vehicle, outfit and a golden cleaver weapon)
    • Police Protection Pack (A new police racing mission, police car and SWAT assault rifle)
    • Martial Arts Pack (Shaolin Showdown mission, outfit and Wing Chun decoration for your safehouse)
    • GSP Pack (GSP-branded outfit with stat and move bonuses)
    • Deep Undercover Pack (Plain clothes outfit, police car and CB Radio decoration)

Even more DLC is coming after that. Due for release over the holiday season, Square Enix has announced the Drunken Fist Pack (boozey new fight moves), Gangland Style Pack (stat-boosting tattoos), and the Square Enix character pack (a Hitman, Deus Ex and Just Cause outfit and weapon).
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...d-a-new-island

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Available to download from today, the Year of The Snake add-on pack extends the story of Square Enix and United Front Games’ undercover cop drama, Sleeping Dogs, with a series of all-new, action-packed police missions set immediately after the main game. Year of the Snake features four new Achievements-Trophies and will be available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC from today, priced at 560 Microsft Points or $6.99

Year of the Snake sees Wei Shen’s story continue as he rejoins the ranks of the Hong Kong Police Department, only to be caught up in chaos. A vicious doomsday cult is taking root in the back streets of Hong Kong… the Cult of the Snake. Hell-bent on cleansing the city of its evils, they cannot be negotiated with as they pursue a murderous path to their righteous salvation.

Wei must enter a race against the clock in an explosive countdown to midnight and bring the cultists to justice before the arrival of Judgement Day. With an arsenal of weapons – including a tear gas launcher and an electroshock pistol – new outfits and abilities, Wei aims to earn back his honour with the HKPD by sabotaging the cultists’ plot to bomb, terrorize and subdue the citizens of Hong Kong.

Through several missions and optional activities, Wei will track down the Cult of the Snake’s leader and personally show him that the world is not about to end for anyone but him and his followers.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Sleeping Dogs HD listed for PC, PS4, & XBone
    Sleeping Dogs, originally launched for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC in summer 2012, might be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, if a Shopto listing is to go by.

The U.K. retailer is listing Sleeping Dogs HD for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, with a release date set for November 21, 2014.
    http://gematsu.com/2014/06/shopto-li...s-ps4-xbox-one
    http://www.gamrreview.com/news/91622...ading-to-ps4xo

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

WEI SHEN MOTHERFUCKER

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fuck this noise. I still need to play my regular version.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm Soo On Yee motherfucker! *spinkicks*

Got this game free when it was a Games for Gold deal. Was really good, but I don't see myself buying a remastered version so soon.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post

WEI SHEN MOTHERFUCKER
    I'm in.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Fuck this noise. I still need to play my regular version.
    Get on that shit. Game exceeded my expectations despite my initial worries about it due to its development history. Game clicked in hard for me when I randomly started doing flying kicks to pedestrians in succession, and the game threw up a combo counter for it.

Curious if Definitive Edition will be more than just the PC release with its high-rez texture pack applied.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

>Announce an HD/Definitive version
    >Don't show gameplay in the trailer

some screenshots here though: http://gematsu.com/2014/08/sleeping-...er-screenshots

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Definitive Edition announced for PC (even though you can pretty much buy the same thing already on Steam)
    It was just a couple of days ago we reported that Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition was releasing for Xbox One and PS4. Square Enix has announced that the game is also coming to PC.

The PC version will include 24 pieces of DLC, including story-continuation Year of the Snake and horror-themed Nightmare In North Point.
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08/...-headed-to-pc/

okay guy I guess
    BG Level