+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ed already knows this, but I had to do a full reinstall to get mine to finally work after the patch. Did anyone else notice the large FPS drop afterwords?

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Eddard View Post
    I give up... I have tried every fix EME has posted to fix these errors from their patch and still doesn't work... Did a full clean re-install to a different HDD (since mine main one was getting full) and now I get a different error... (Unknown File Error @ 93% on applying patch). Guess I'll wait for EME to get back to me on my support ticket. =/
    /comfort.

That's really terrible that you are having such issues. My friend had an update issue once, but once she started fresh (fresh install) all worked out fine. I find it strange that after a year this is still a recurring bug for some people. It's a huge time waster and frustration maker ><

MaachaQ

So I decided to try to patch my game after months of not playing, and ran into the dreaded "greyed out Play button" and no patching issue. >.> I even did a full uninstall/reinstall and had the same thing. I'm about ready to give up on this, at least on my laptop. I haven't tried on my desktop yet, but I'm lost as to what to do should I run into the same issue on that machine... Is there really no better fix out there?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Try the stuff from here http://support.enmasse.com/tera/unab...st-or-metafile if you haven't. I believe that has worked for a number of people. Mainly the last part of modifying the host file.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

First off, my tablet froze for the first time ever in 7 months on this very page...

next, i'm up to 50 on my lancer. all the sudden, mobs routinely advance during attacks and sit between me and my shield, attacking where i cant block. Wtf???

also, i get the login issues regularly as well. I just close and restart until it works. overall, a screaming endorsement for not putting much stock in the future of this game

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Don't bother fighting hyenas, just skip any quests involving them.

The game is great, but the developer + management are total shit. I wouldn't put much stock in it at this point in the games life.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'll echo what Senji said. Tera is a really fun game but BHS has shown that they started strong and fell apart. No expansion news in site (still a whole continent and other areas inaccessible), a race-only class ('maybe' we'll see Reaper for other races in the future) and only steady updates are outfits, mounts and pets. I suppose since it's F2P now people can always put it down and pick it up, but I have a feeling other games will have captured my attention before any real new content hits Tera.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Dryr View Post
    First off, my tablet froze for the first time ever in 7 months on this very page...

next, i'm up to 50 on my lancer. all the sudden, mobs routinely advance during attacks and sit between me and my shield, attacking where i cant block. Wtf???

also, i get the login issues regularly as well. I just close and restart until it works. overall, a screaming endorsement for not putting much stock in the future of this game
    Ughh..

Just killing BAMs is a pain now. Fighting dragons and half of their moves can't be blocked. Plus, they creep past my shield during charges and knock me down with attacks at the end. This can't be how the blocking mechanic is supposed to become balanced, is it?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I haven't played my lancer in a long time, but I only really had blocking issues when minions or some other smaller mobs got up in my face and in-between my shield and character.