+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Experienced my first crash, launched into queue...feels bad man...

Teamkiller of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

I will never finish BOL if the server keeps crapping out by the time I'm halfway through it! QQ

MaachaQ

Finally had time to log in again, still only level 7... Crashed and now stuck in a queue >.>

Gonna suck needing to wait for the physical CE to arrive from the states too, so I'll be booted after retail starts until I get my code... I should have gone for digital CE, but I'm a sucker for packaging and nick-nacks >.>

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    TERA Launcher being required to play the game and only allowing one instance open at a time means I can't dualbox to avoid queues when changing accounts. QQ
    Try using sandboxie =)

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Imagine waiting in a que to then "shit happens" and getting DC'd shortly after getting into the game lol
    Been there, done that. Four. Fucking. Times.

There really, really needs to be a grace period for people that get kicked. Shit is retarded.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Will there be a "Grace Period" for shipping of the physical boxes before launch?

Yes, there will be a "Grace Period" for customers who have purchased a physical copy of TERA! The grace period will be 48 hours. So slay away fellow members of the Valkyon Federation!
    for us suckers that love to touchy our physical copy

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

biggest complaint: the 'i'm gonna declare guild war, then sit in a safe zone and cry that you brought your whole guild to fight, then snipe solo/lowbies and hide in town till we win' bullshit. they need to either make that capital city/velika only, or something. shit is retarded and wastes people's time.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

When you get interrupted using a scroll (teleport/raise) you not only lose the item (which I'm ok with), but it also resets your cooldown (I'm not ok with this). Been several times in a dungeon run where I'm trying to res someone, only to get some fringe aoe damage from the boss, then my res doesn't cast, and the cooldown is reset to 20 mins. Shouldn't be like that.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sakura Kinomoto
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    biggest complaint: the 'i'm gonna declare guild war, then sit in a safe zone and cry that you brought your whole guild to fight, then snipe solo/lowbies and hide in town till we win' bullshit. they need to either make that capital city/velika only, or something. shit is retarded and wastes people's time.
    Unfortunately I don't think that will be changing anytime soon without BGs. I think GvG will just be a Trollfest until there's real PvP incentive added.

Jinroku
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Midi View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think that will be changing anytime soon without BGs. I think GvG will just be a Trollfest until there's real PvP incentive added.
    I'm looking forward to Vanarch battlegrounds We'll need to take our 10 best geared / most skilled / most experienced to represent

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

they need to fix their fuckin LFG debuff system, its beyond terrible. Yesterday was queing w/ 2 other friends (so 3 of us in total), and each time we would get a group already in progress w/somebody dead at the time we accepted the que. Well I guess if the leader is dead then you can't enter the instance no matter what, even after they raise. And then the leader can't kick you since you can only kick people in the instance.

So your have to drop and get the 15 minute debuff for no fault on your own. After that happened 2x in a row i just stopped using the LFG system and made my own group.. there needs to be some limit on when you get that debuff because it is one of the most rage inducing thing i have experienced

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lady Tisi
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Malygos

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Yesterday was queing w/ 2 other friends (so 3 of us in total), and each time we would get a group already in progress w/somebody dead at the time we accepted the que.
    We que'd a few times, never had one already in progress, but other members of the party did APPEAR dead, not sure why. They weren't actually dead, they just weren't inside the instance yet.

Jinroku
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

As a Lancer, if you are inside the monsters hit box, sometimes when you try to charge out, you still get stuck in collision, even if you're literally looking in 180 degrees from the monster. Stupid EME not letting me play Lancer like a Prot Warrior from Wow

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteChocobo View Post
    We que'd a few times, never had one already in progress, but other members of the party did APPEAR dead, not sure why. They weren't actually dead, they just weren't inside the instance yet.
    ^ As was already said, while using the instance matching system, often times when people aren't in the zone they will appear dead to you, but they actually aren't.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Quote Originally Posted by Maaglin View Post
    When you get interrupted using a scroll (teleport/raise) you not only lose the item (which I'm ok with), but it also resets your cooldown (I'm not ok with this). Been several times in a dungeon run where I'm trying to res someone, only to get some fringe aoe damage from the boss, then my res doesn't cast, and the cooldown is reset to 20 mins. Shouldn't be like that.
    This is a good one.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Clave View Post
    ^ As was already said, while using the instance matching system, often times when people aren't in the zone they will appear dead to you, but they actually aren't.
    still doesn't explain why we couldn't enter either time and thus being forced to drop and take the debuff since we couldn't be kicked

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteChocobo View Post
    there was that one time with that one warrior that would have been more helpful dead

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lady Tisi
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Malygos

Quote Originally Posted by fattucus View Post
    there was that one time with that one warrior that would have been more helpful dead
    http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...n/fattucus.gif

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

some crazy people pronounce "fattucus" as "moe"
    my faith in humanity dwindles everyday.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Takie View Post
    As a Lancer, if you are inside the monsters hit box, sometimes when you try to charge out, you still get stuck in collision, even if you're literally looking in 180 degrees from the monster. Stupid EME not letting me play Lancer like a Prot Warrior from Wow
    Not the same thing, but on one BoL run this weekend as archer the boss jumped at me and pinned me against a wall and since archer doesn't have roll through moves I could only stand there and accept the rape.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast