1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 52 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 52 minutes
Closed Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

end game ls please. durandal

I have all battle classes to 50. All crafts to 40 +. I'm looking for a linkshell that raids during my playtime. I usually play 10pm cst to 8-11 am cst. So you guessed it I'm a night owl. If there is not a linkshell on durandal that raids during this time. And there is others wanting to make one we could do that. I use vent Skype and all that. Usually can't chat much on there because of wife and kids sleeping. I play every day. If I'm online I want to raid. /tell me and lets go. I do work as electrician so on days I'm working of course I would not be on. I only work half a year so I'm off all the time. What I enjoy to play the most is white mage. I play white mage really well. I enjoy playing a neccesary class in game. Will you die sometimes in those hairy situations? Of course. I have more good days then bad days but I'm not perfect either. So if you would like to contact me please do so on Skype @ kenialsblast. In game character name kenials blast. Hope to get something going before new content comes out.
    Previous mmo I played was everquest everquest 2 wow rift played mostly healer on everquest end game and bard. Which bard on Ffxiv and everquest is way different.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

People need to stop saying endgame on a game that is not 'complete'

I wasn't there on FFXI at lv 50 cap but did people called that endgame????

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Was FFXI's Lv75 content ever "truly endgame" since the cap is now 99? I think the use of the term is perfectly valid.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

clarify what i mean by endgame

By saying end game it doesn't mean content ends. What is available to us now is CC AV moogle ifrit darkhold. Those to me are endgame for the time being. When new content comes out will it be considered end game no it wont. As far as ifrit goes I have 7/7 weapons. As far as moogle goes I have 20 nuts and I have 5/7 weapons so new update when they lower number of nuts to 10 I will have all moogle weapons. Darkhold beat it got all acheivements. Cutters cry got all acheivements. The autumn vale got all acheivements. I have no dark light gears as of now. Maybe this will help what I mean by endgame. Thanks