BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Havok Stormblood
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Graelinn View Post
    That was the first thing I noticed, the white border/glow they all have. It just creates a disconnect in my brain's eyeball. I do not like it.
    Apparently you only glow like that when you have a super attack ready to use, not all the time. That's what I read at least.

Not going to judge this game for quite a while... at least till after E3.

Ah that would make sense then Havok. I admit I haven't done much reading on this game.

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Waiting for them to bust out the 3rd party character lineup at E3. That will make or break this game.

Edit: Also, shouldve bumped the Title Fight thread instead of making a new one

Tomba
    Gex
    Tiny Tank
    Nariko
    Croc
    Sir Daniel Fortesque
    Jak
    Ratchet
    Crash
    Spyro
    Robbit

"Tim gunn make it work picture i can't find <-<"

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Well it's 100% drake [and prolly Elanna, unless they only want one person from each franchise,] will be on the list

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I laughed

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

If Cole McGrath, the hero of inFamous, isn't in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale I'd really like to see what Sony-exclusive character pushes him out. So it's not a shocker when Cole's mo-cap actor says that he was back in a suit filming sequences recently.

In a couple of Tweets yesterday, spied by VividGamer, Eric Ladin says "Feels good to be back in the mo-cap suit! Before you ask ... no, not inFamous." Then, replying to a fan, he says "I was playing Cole." The Tweets have since been deleted.

Cole's mo-cap actor playing Cole in a game that's not inFamous actually leaves very few credible possibilities. The only one most can imagine is that he was performing fighting moves for what is being called "PBR" (PlayStation Battle Royale) That said, the game is due for a "Holiday 2012" release, so this seems a little late in the game. So we could be talking about something else altogether or ... dun dun dunnnnnn ... the dreaded DLC.
    http://kotaku.com/5907977/infamous-a...ale-appearance
    http://twitter.com/#!/ericladin

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

i've been wanting more games like smash bros, and not owning a wii or gamecube my self, i'm really excited for this... sony prz dont screw this up

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Nathan Drake & Big Daddy being added

Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

BG Level

Big Daddy?

lolwut

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Yeah I saw that and I was like "uhh, isnt that both xbox and ps3?" then again, I guess i can't say much since snake was in brawl.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

3rd Party characters will be in it too.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QAnbf24sfm...thSellsOut.jpg

Earlier this month the industry saw community veteran and fighting game aficionado Seth Killian depart from his long-held position at Capcom, leaving us with burning questions regarding his next big role. As of today, it’s been revealed that Killian has joined Sony and the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale development team.

As the lead game designer for the external group at Sony Santa Monica, he’ll be working on the previously mentioned PS All-Stars game for PS3 and Vita, helping to craft what he feels is a “total love-letter to Sony fans.”

“Fighting games are very close to my heart.

As someone that’s spent much of my life with traditional fighters, All-Stars has been a great opportunity to take a step back and rethink fighting fundamentals from the ground up.

The entire team was put together from scratch to create this game, and they are loaded with fighting game superstars (including some impressive tournament credentials-I’m not even the first EVO finalist to join the team!) who love great combat just as much as I do.”
    Killian went on to mention how All-Stars isn’t simply the Super Smash Bros rip-off many are pinning it to be, instead calling it more of a “giant dose of fan-service.”

“All-Stars is also a total love-letter to Sony fans. From the characters, to their special moves, to the incredible level 3 supers, and the stages themselves, I’m not sure there’s ever been such a giant dose of fan-service in Sony history. Beyond great character designs or all the ingenious little ideas that make combat feel great, the real test of a great game to me is that ‘just *one* more game!’ feeling.

If it’s 3am and you have to work the next day, but you’ve still got the urge to play again, you know you’re doing something right. You only have to walk through SuperBot’s studio and see all the staff being scolded to stop playing their own game and get back to work to know that they’ve really got something special cooking.”
    You don’t have to take his word for it though, as you’ll be able to try the game out over the coming weeks as the team takes the game on the road, starting with EVO happening this weekend.
    http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/201...battle-royale/
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...west-employee/
    http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/201...leaves-capcom/

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...ion-all-stars/

It’s only been a few weeks since E3, and the Internet has been set ablaze with anticipation for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! We announced new fighters Nathan Drake and Big Daddy, and that PlayStation All-Stars will have a PlayStation Vita release when it launches later this year – so you’ll be able to take the battle with you on the go, or experience cross-platform matches against your friends whether you’re playing on PS3 or PS Vita.

We’ve been thrilled to hear all of the great responses to the news about the game so far, and have been reading all of your questions and comments on the blogs and forums. While we’ll get to answering all of them soon enough, today we’re going to be answering a couple of the more popular ones: “Why pre-order?” and “When is the game coming out?”

Aside from making sure you’ve got a copy on day one, pre-ordering will snag you an exclusive set of costumes for all of the characters in the game! Here are the outfits for the roster so far, but be sure to check back in with us later when we unveil them all.

We’ve revealed eight characters already, but you’ll have to wait until our announcement later today to see who else will be in the ring. We will be unveiling two new characters during our Exhibition Presentation at EVO in Las Vegas this evening at 6:00pm PST. So if you’re in town for the tournament, stop by and check us out or tune in to the PS.Blog for more information.

When the game launches, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to unlock multiple costumes for each character, but these exclusive costumes will only be available if you pre-order. And yes, they’ll be available right when you start playing the game!

I’ll leave you with one last update: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will be launching on October 23rd, 2012! We’ll have plenty more details on the game — including pricing for both the PS3 and PS Vita versions — soon enough, but we wanted to give you a date to mark on your calendars. Be sure to head over to a participating retailer to reserve your copy today!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Might as well add here that Toro and Heihachi have been confirmed at EVO.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I feel really dirty about it, but the complete lack of anything since Brawl has me pretty certain that I'll be playing this.

Feels bad man.