Thread: DPS Spreadsheets     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Added:

Haste II; toggle for Haste vs Haste II
    Flurry/Flurry II for Cor and Rng
    Drop-down for Boost spells (and added Boost-Agi for rng)
    Fixed missing Brd AF3 Str add for Minuet III for all sheets
    Removed incorrect Brd AF3 Agi add for Preludes
    Greatsword OA2.5 for Ragnarok on Drk

Fixed the errors KuKuKaChoo noted in the rng sheet.

Added new gear.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to these spreadsheets, they're awesome.

I think I found an error in the july 13th BLU spreadsheet.

On the Data page in cell B22, the formula is
    =MAX(Spells!O26, IF($D$1="Sam", 10, 0))
    which I think it's suppose to be
    =MAX(Spells!H26, IF($D$1="Sam", 10, 0))
    O26 is an empty cell and H26 is the STP value for set 1.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Fixed, thanks.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Sam sheet is currently using Main hand weapon combat skill instead of ranged weapon combat skill. Not a huge issue since it only has to worry about Speleogen if you have a 242 main hand.

F39
    =B33+HLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(A33, Skills, 2, 0), INDIRECT(F$38), MATCH("Total", Slots, 0)+1, 0) + VLOOKUP(Gear!$B$3, INDIRECT(Gear!$A$3), MATCH("CombatSkill", StatHeader, 0), 0)
    G39
    =H33+HLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(G33, Skills, 2, 0), INDIRECT(G$38), MATCH("Total", Slots, 0)+1, 0) + VLOOKUP(Gear!$X$3, INDIRECT(Gear!$W$3), MATCH("CombatSkill", StatHeader, 0), 0)
    Should be updated to $5

It is also missing Buccaneer's Belt (4str 7 r.acc) and the 10 r.acc on Ohat/pcc. Not overly worth updating the sheet for, but mentioning for completeness.

Great stuff! Helps alleviate the sleepy boredom at work, Thanks.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Fixed, thanks.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Found a few more issues on the Sam Data sheet. Placing what seems to be the corrections in spoilers.

F55/G55
    When calculating the base acc for Ranged ws sets it's currently using dex instead of agi.
    Spoiler: show

F:
    =F41 + F50 + F51 + FLOOR(F46*3/4,1) + $D19 + HLOOKUP("RAcc", INDIRECT(F$38), MATCH("Total", Slots, 0)+1, 0)
    G:
    =G41 + G50 + G51 + FLOOR(G46*3/4,1) + $J19 + HLOOKUP("RAcc", INDIRECT(G$38), MATCH("Total", Slots, 0)+1, 0)

B58/C58 - DPS in general (Possible 2 issues)
    The effect of warcry on TP seems to be very messed up. Flagging the ability does not add any attack to the cells. When manually adding the correct attack values and turning on the setup flag dps drops 5-10% in most cases. This may be a case like boost on MNK (where the JA delay outweighs benefit), it appears to be adding 60 base tp time to every WS?

F131/G131
    The ammo DMG cell is currently looking at what arrow you have equipped in your TP set to calculate Base Dmg but appears to be using the WS ammo somewhere else. I didn't track down the issue but setting different combinations between WS/TP will give you different values for WS Dmg.

F158/G158
    The relic bonus is currently only checking for use of Koga and Amano and their respective WS instead of Yoichi and Namas.
    Semi related side note: There is also nothing that adds the R.acc from using namas aftermath

Gear Lists:
    Just an assumption: since elemental gorget and belt have melee 10 acc, i assume they should have r.acc as well?

Food Lists:
    As long we are talking about r.acc, may want to add other foods for those less tech savvy. (Pot-au-feu, Riverfin Soup, Kohlrouladen)

Very likely non-issues:
    F83/G83
    While not quite dDEX and current ranged WS that SAM can use don't crit, it's currently using DEX instead of AGI to calculate crit chance.

F
    =F46-$N$9
    G
    =G46-$N$9

F86/G86
    I was unable to confirm if Rouge's Roll crits matter for ranged, and still may not matter for the current WSs, but this cell is current looking the wrong cells on the Setup page to get the flag and the crit values. Guessing this may have been intentional, like setting madrigal values to 0 at all times.

Just case:
    F
    =MAX(MIN(F84 + F85 + $D$23 + HLOOKUP($A86, INDIRECT(F$38), MATCH("Total", Slots, 0)+1, 0) + IF(Setup!J37=1, Setup!M37, 0) + $N$11, 100%), 0)
    G
    =MAX(MIN(G84 + G85 + $J$23 + HLOOKUP($A86, INDIRECT(G$38), MATCH("Total", Slots, 0)+1, 0) + IF(Setup!K37=1, Setup!N38, 0) + $N$11, 100%), 0)

Doing this while I'm suppose to be working, so if I didn't explain the issue well enough let me know. I'll attempt to reword.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderleest View Post
    Found a few more issues on the Sam Data sheet. Placing what seems to be the corrections in spoilers.

F55/G55
    When calculating the base acc for Ranged ws sets it's currently using dex instead of agi.

F:
    =F41 + F50 + F51 + FLOOR(F46*3/4,1) + $D19 + HLOOKUP("RAcc", INDIRECT(F$38), MATCH("Total", Slots, 0)+1, 0)
    G:
    =G41 + G50 + G51 + FLOOR(G46*3/4,1) + $J19 + HLOOKUP("RAcc", INDIRECT(G$38), MATCH("Total", Slots, 0)+1, 0)
    Fixed.

B58/C58 - DPS in general (Possible 2 issues)
    The effect of warcry on TP seems to be very messed up. Flagging the ability does not add any attack to the cells. When manually adding the correct attack values and turning on the setup flag dps drops 5-10% in most cases. This may be a case like boost on MNK (where the JA delay outweighs benefit), it appears to be adding 60 base tp time to every WS?
    Because Warcry has such a short duration relative to its recast, it's only figured in for weaponskills. As such, yes, it's treated like Boost.

F131/G131
    The ammo DMG cell is currently looking at what arrow you have equipped in your TP set to calculate Base Dmg but appears to be using the WS ammo somewhere else. I didn't track down the issue but setting different combinations between WS/TP will give you different values for WS Dmg.
    Not sure what other places might refer to it, but fixed it to point to the weaponskill set ammo, not the tp set ammo.

F158/G158
    The relic bonus is currently only checking for use of Koga and Amano and their respective WS instead of Yoichi and Namas.
    Semi related side note: There is also nothing that adds the R.acc from using namas aftermath
    Fixed.

Gear Lists:
    Just an assumption: since elemental gorget and belt have melee 10 acc, i assume they should have r.acc as well?
    Yep. Fixed.

Food Lists:
    As long we are talking about r.acc, may want to add other foods for those less tech savvy. (Pot-au-feu, Riverfin Soup, Kohlrouladen)
    Added.

Very likely non-issues:
    F83/G83
    While not quite dDEX and current ranged WS that SAM can use don't crit, it's currently using DEX instead of AGI to calculate crit chance.
    Fixed.

F86/G86
    I was unable to confirm if Rouge's Roll crits matter for ranged, and still may not matter for the current WSs, but this cell is current looking the wrong cells on the Setup page to get the flag and the crit values. Guessing this may have been intentional, like setting madrigal values to 0 at all times.
    Fixed.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hi. new to dps spreadsheet but i was working on war dps sheet and i dont see Mes'yohi Haubergeon listed in dropdown box for body. how can i update this or have it added? Thanks in advance

Mote - thank you a million times over for all the hard work and effort you put into your projects. Your powerful mind and generous/helping nature are really a gift to the community!

I saw a little ways back in the thread some talk about adding new mobs for the Target field on the spreadsheets. As I've been tinkering with different sets, I've wondered how they would stack up versus other enemies in today's game. I know this is a very complicated thing to implement as finding a mob's exact stats can be problematic, as well as the fact that there are a sizable variety of relevant NMs/bosses worth spreadsheeting against nowadays... but I was just curious if there were any other options for targets on the horizon ^^.

Thanks again for all you do!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by pompeii View Post
    Hi. new to dps spreadsheet but i was working on war dps sheet and i dont see Mes'yohi Haubergeon listed in dropdown box for body. how can i update this or have it added? Thanks in advance
    Not sure how I missed that, but added Mes'yohi to all jobs that can use it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by gthumbmoogle View Post
    I saw a little ways back in the thread some talk about adding new mobs for the Target field on the spreadsheets. As I've been tinkering with different sets, I've wondered how they would stack up versus other enemies in today's game. I know this is a very complicated thing to implement as finding a mob's exact stats can be problematic, as well as the fact that there are a sizable variety of relevant NMs/bosses worth spreadsheeting against nowadays... but I was just curious if there were any other options for targets on the horizon ^^.
    Not at the moment. Plans that I had for testing certain mobs fell through, and no one else has provided any data.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I am on the phone, so I cannot check, but I just noticed that an old version of the WAR spreadsheet has Resolution's attack penalty at 8% when in fact we determined it to be 15%:
    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/104...69#post5593769

Edit: Confirmed it is still a problem in the current version. Also, the relic bonus cell (B/C207 on Data) does not account for Ragnarok.
    Edit2: Your change in RME naming schemes threw off the Conqueror Berserk adjustments (G/H66 and G/H125 and G/H190 in Data)

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Also, Kwontess says:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwontess
    There is one more (apparent) mistake in the spreadsheet. In cell D220 on the Data sheet savagery is being computed as 50 TP bonus instead of 500 TP bonus (it should really be 700 if you wore agoge+1 when you popped it).

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Fixed all those issues with the war spreadsheet.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

With the update to GEO wanted to mess around with buffs and noticed a few issues with MNK and SAM sheets.

Mnk Data Line 52: when calculating Geo-Fury the entire row is looking to row 39 which is base acc instead of 38 base attack

Sam Data does not have a Geo-Fury line, so when the toggle is turned on there is no part of the data sheet that applies this attack increase.

Campaign
    BG Level

Mote I noticed you changed "Haste" spell to "Haste II", that's nice but can we please have both Haste and Haste II in the spreadsheet?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Mote I noticed you changed "Haste" spell to "Haste II", that's nice but can we please have both Haste and Haste II in the spreadsheet?
    You do have both in the spreadsheet. Haste/Haste II is an option dropdown. Note that the text is in red now, meaning it's something for you to modify.

Campaign
    BG Level

Awesome! Didn't notice that, derp

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

With the update to GEO wanted to mess around with buffs and noticed a few issues with MNK and SAM sheets.

Mnk Data Line 52: when calculating Geo-Fury the entire row is looking to row 39 which is base acc instead of 38 base attack

Sam Data does not have a Geo-Fury line, so when the toggle is turned on there is no part of the data sheet that applies this attack increase.
    Fixed.

Also added new weapons (no augments).

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

For some reason the DRK.xls for open office isn't allowing me to add 20% ODD. It gives me "invalid value". I tried it on the NIN.xls for kannagi and it worked fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks