BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: DPS Spreadsheets     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

The ODD fields are not restricted at all. You should be able to put any number in there. I checked in the original .xlsx, and it's fine, and I checked the .xls in LibreOffice Calc and it also worked fine. Not sure where your problem is.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Motenten View Post
    The ODD fields are not restricted at all. You should be able to put any number in there. I checked in the original .xlsx, and it's fine, and I checked the .xls in LibreOffice Calc and it also worked fine. Not sure where your problem is.
    I was using Apache's Open Office calc from Win 7 64bit at home. Placing 2% in the ODD field works. 20% causes a popup "Invalid Input".

I just tried from work, running Gentoo linux 64bit with oocalc, and a freshly downloaded DRK.xls from the calc folder. It does the exact same thing.

I tried opening the original xlsx file with oocalc and it takes a while, but eventually opened. Everything is functional there, so no worries.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Updated some of the spreadsheets with the tentative TP formula for delays over 540. Updated rng, cor, drk and sam (along with mnk's little TP check formula). Will update the other spreadsheets later, though it shouldn't matter as I don't think any of the rest of them have weapons that reach into that delay range.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Camlann's torment doesnt have a function on the spreadsheet for ignoring defense I think? I modified Moonshade Earring to give a 80% TP Bonus and it doesn't alter Camlann damage by even 1 point even against Tojil. Perhaps if 100%TP is 15%def ignored and 300% is 50% ignored, and 200% is unknown, can set a conservative middle ground of 25%? Would that not mean that 25% TP bonus would mean an extra 2.5%ish increase of def ignored(10% difference between 100% TP and 200% TP, divide by 25% TP from moonshade should be 2.5 increase for +25% TP)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

New gear added to melee spreadsheets.

I'll look into Camlann's Torment when I mess with the drg-specific stuff.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Camlann's was fairly quick. Updated with that fixed.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Could you add the new atk/JA haste boost to the DRG sheet?

Details:
    As a wyvern’s level rises, the dragoon’s physical attack and defense will increase, and the player also receives a haste effect.
    Physical attack and defense has increased by 4% for each wyvern level up to a cap of 20%, and the haste effect has increased by 2% per level up to a cap of 10%.
    These benefits are only conferred while the player’s wyvern is active. If the wyvern falls in battle or is dismissed, the benefits are lost.

Owing to this adjustment, the physical attack and defense bonus conferred by the Spirit Surge ability has been changed to 25%.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Also can you add staff weapon skills or at least shattersoul to drg's spreadsheet?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

NIN Spreadsheet : Data!E62 is referencing F115 an empty cell for Chaos Roll bonus.

=IF(Setup!$K$34=1, TRUNC(F115*Setup!$N$34), 0)

Should reference E57 instead.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Nin fixed.

Shattersoul added, but no handling of staff as a weapon type or a skill. You'll need to add your own weapons, with an appropriate skill modifier relative to polearm.

Wyvern bonuses added to drg spreadsheet. Given the ease of reaching level 5 on the wyvern, I just implemented with the assumption that the wyvern is always that level.

However, that quote notes something odd: It says Spirit Surge gives an attack bonus, however the wiki doesn't indicate any such bonus. I'd like confirmation on whether that bonus exists, and what it is.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It gives an attack/defense bonus now; the quote doesn't say if it gave one before. They probably just changed 0% to 25% so that using Spirit Surge doesn't lower your attack and defense due to losing your wyvern.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Motenten View Post
    Nin fixed.

Shattersoul added, but no handling of staff as a weapon type or a skill. You'll need to add your own weapons, with an appropriate skill modifier relative to polearm.

Wyvern bonuses added to drg spreadsheet. Given the ease of reaching level 5 on the wyvern, I just implemented with the assumption that the wyvern is always that level.

However, that quote notes something odd: It says Spirit Surge gives an attack bonus, however the wiki doesn't indicate any such bonus. I'd like confirmation on whether that bonus exists, and what it is.
    Well, considering they stated the atk and the potency, I thin we can assume it has one now. Unless that's some kinda typo. But I can run outside and spirit surge real quick for confirmation. Just a min.

Also, thanks for the updates.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Spirit Surge never gave an attack bonus before the last update. Wyverns give 20% ATT/DEF at max EXP parameter boost. Now, Spirit Surge gives 25%att/25%def(but kills the Wyvern obviously, so that 25% bonus replaces the bonuses that the wyvern gave you for its duration.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Base. naked cept for 119 wep.
    Str 113
    796 atk

post spirit surge
    str 133
    atk 1013

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Ok, added attack bonus to Spirit Surge (and made sure normal wyvern attack boost is ignored when Spirit Surge is active).

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Perfect! Also check your messages, I sent you data on Wyvern dmg a while ago, unless you're no longer interested or it's infeasible to test now ._.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It looks like Vellaunus' Mantle +1 was added as a waist option instead of a back piece to NIN.xls by accident.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Fixed.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

In the DRG sheet, there doesn't seem to be anything capping total haste. You can hit 88% haste on /sam. And it does seem to add DPS gain. Can hit 94% with DNC samba turned on. Although the DPS gain seems lower than I would have expected.

Also, there are some Items with augments I'd like to see added to the gear list, if possible. I believe some of these are very commonly used.

Otomi Helm(STR/Haste)
    Buremte Gloves(Str/Haste)
    Buremte Gloves(Dex/Haste)
    Ejekemal(Str/Haste)

Cizin Hands/+1 Crit+2
    Cizin Hands/+1 DA+2

Might be useful to add the rest of Cizin with max augs.

A note on Ejekamal Boots. Noted in this post the boots are mislabeled. The actual haste value is 40/1024. And so far as I know they were never fixed.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hi Mote,

It doesn't look like the day bonus is being applied to Gavialis Helm in the SAM.xls. I put the same stats on Aetosaur +1 hat (except the ws +30) and it calculates exactly the same as Gavialis. I'm not sure if other sheets are doing the same, but will check.

Thanks

edit: Did the same test on NIN + DRK xlsx and they're doing the same thing.

Also, just curious why Spiral Hell always shows higher DPS than any other Scythe WS, when it's generally not a very good WS in game?