Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: DPS Spreadsheets     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Orestes View Post
    Hi Mote,

It doesn't look like the day bonus is being applied to Gavialis Helm in the SAM.xls. I put the same stats on Aetosaur +1 hat (except the ws +30) and it calculates exactly the same as Gavialis. I'm not sure if other sheets are doing the same, but will check.

Thanks
    Just checking, but do you have the Day for fTP Bonus
    option in the setup page set to 1? Day ftp only applies if that's on.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Martel View Post
    Just checking, but do you have the Day for fTP Bonus
    option in the setup page set to 1? Day ftp only applies if that's on.
    Thanks! That does it.

So is Gavialis Helm worth it on active days or no?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by tylerderdin4 View Post
    So is Gavialis Helm worth it on active days or no?
    I tested a few WS with it. Fudo, Drakes, and Blade: Hi all did better with other options when attack is capped. Otherwise, Resolution, Torcleaver, Stardiver, Camlann's, Shun, Rana, and Shoha saw a decent damage increase regardless, but I haven't tested every scenario.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

In the DRG sheet, there doesn't seem to be anything capping total haste. You can hit 88% haste on /sam. And it does seem to add DPS gain. Can hit 94% with DNC samba turned on. Although the DPS gain seems lower than I would have expected.
    There's no cap on haste, but that's mainly so you can see what the nominal delay is (ie: how far beyond the haste cap you are with your current gear set and buffs). The actual delay used cannot go below the 20% minimum.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Also, there are some Items with augments I'd like to see added to the gear list, if possible. I believe some of these are very commonly used.

Otomi Helm(STR/Haste)
    Buremte Gloves(Str/Haste)
    Buremte Gloves(Dex/Haste)
    Ejekemal(Str/Haste)

Cizin Hands/+1 Crit+2
    Cizin Hands/+1 DA+2

Might be useful to add the rest of Cizin with max augs.

A note on Ejekamal Boots. Noted in this post the boots are mislabeled. The actual haste value is 40/1024. And so far as I know they were never fixed.
    Added specified gear (except non-specified Cizin). Fixed Ejekamal Boots for all jobs that use it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Orestes View Post
    Hi Mote,

It doesn't look like the day bonus is being applied to Gavialis Helm in the SAM.xls. I put the same stats on Aetosaur +1 hat (except the ws +30) and it calculates exactly the same as Gavialis. I'm not sure if other sheets are doing the same, but will check.

Thanks

edit: Did the same test on NIN + DRK xlsx and they're doing the same thing.

Also, just curious why Spiral Hell always shows higher DPS than any other Scythe WS, when it's generally not a very good WS in game?
    Did you turn on the "Day for fTP Bonus" flag on the Setup page?

Edit: looks like this was answered on the next page.

As for Spiral Hell, I dunno. Have you verified all the stat info for the weaponskill is correct?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Motenten View Post
    Did you turn on the "Day for fTP Bonus" flag on the Setup page?

Edit: looks like this was answered on the next page.

As for Spiral Hell, I dunno. Have you verified all the stat info for the weaponskill is correct?
    That looks like it. BG wiki says Spiral Hell is 1.375 2.75 4.75, and the spreadsheet lists it as 4.75 7.5 10.0

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Hm. I have Spiral Hell as 1.375/2.75/4.75 in my spreadsheet, just like the wiki. The other values you mention are for Torcleaver. Are they somehow getting reordered for you?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I found the real problem; Spiral Hell is listed as being a 4 hit WS in the Weaponskill data section.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Motenten View Post
    Hm. I have Spiral Hell as 1.375/2.75/4.75 in my spreadsheet, just like the wiki. The other values you mention are for Torcleaver. Are they somehow getting reordered for you?
    I was reading from WS set 1 instead of 2. My bad.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    I found the real problem; Spiral Hell is listed as being a 4 hit WS in the Weaponskill data section.
    Ah, ok. Fixed.

Campaign
    BG Level

On the NIN spreadsheet Taikogane OAT/Crit is listed as 6% Crit instead of 4%.
    Also Shetal Stone still missing, since it's a pretty nice option for solo might be worth to add it, given how all the other new gear got added already.

Also slightly OT maybe since it's not an error I'm reporting, but there is something I cannot understand.
    NIN spreadsheet, /WAR subjob, +15 to STR/DEX/AGI, no buff whatsoever (not even food), target selected is Delve Fodder, using the following gear
    Spoiler: show
    Raimitsukane / Taikogane (OAT/Crit) / ... / Qirmiz
    Felistris Mask / Asperity / Dudgeon / Heartseeker
    Mochizuki +1 / Otronif +1 / Epona / Rajas
    Atheling / Shetal / Mochizuki +1 / Otronif +1

Otrohands have +2% crit, Otrofeet have +1% crit

The target and buffs ensure that I'm not attack capped so that adding +att can produce a result.
    Tried swapping Otrohands for Onimusha-no-Kote and they are above. (around +6 DPS)
    Now if I change body from Mochi+1 to Hachi+1 that doesn't work anymore. Otrohands+1 are around +2 DPS better than Onimusha.

The fuck is going on? I don't get it. Only possible explanation I could think of is that the additional 1% Dual Wield on Hachi+1 brings my TP/hit down a bit so that the +3STP on Otrohands+1 starts making a difference (bumping me up an STP tier) whereas when I use Mochi+1 those +3STP do not bump me up a tier, and without that Onimusha are better.
    But... I dunno, is this explanation correct? I can't think of anything else, I'm clueless. Someone please enlighten me ><

Along the same lines, if I try my Blade: Hi set on "Delve Fodder" I can see that Onimusha-no-kote and Quiahuiz Legs (STR aug) are slightly better than Thura+1 hands and Mochi+1 legs.
    If I put DC Dynamis target that is no longer true. Why? I could understand if my attack were capped on DC Dyna targets, but it's not with my current gear, so why am I getting different results?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

On the NIN spreadsheet Taikogane OAT/Crit is listed as 6% Crit instead of 4%.
    That's because the weapon starts with 2% crit rate, and can be augmented with another 4%.

Also Shetal Stone still missing
    Added.

Regarding the Otronif vs Onimusha, I would guess that the most likely difference is that you're on an fStr cusp. Onimusha adds 2 str over Otronif+1. Hachiya+1 adds 5 str (so 1 more than 1 fStr) over Mochizuki+1. If you only need 1 str to gain a point of fStr while wearing Mochizuki/Otronif, switching either the hands -or- the body would gain you that fStr, but after you changed the body, changing the hands won't gain you another.

Try adding 1 str to the custom line and re-comparing.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Couple glitch:

Mnk: kick attack can go in negative(if you had -100% kick attack it doesn't stop at 0) and keep lowering dps.

Drk: ODD doesn' t work with ragnarok 119 equiped(tried to add manually but doesn't add any dmg) Same with SE will only add ws dmg but no tp phase dmg.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

IIRC, relic ODD is accounted for automatically when a relic is being mainhanded. The ODD cell is only for Empyrean aftermath ODD, since that has variable values.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Looking at the offhand crit bonuses from Taikogane they currently do not get applied to the mainhand in the spreadsheet.

I had the understanding that Adoulin Weapons' stats (Acc,Attack,DEX/AGI/STR/etc,Crit Dmg, Crit Rate as examples) all worked on both hands.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

IIRC, relic ODD is accounted for automatically when a relic is being mainhanded. The ODD cell is only for Empyrean aftermath ODD, since that has variable values.
    Okay, I assume only Soul Eater is broken then on drk spreasheet(doesn't add any dmg during tp phase)

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I was fiddling with the DRG sheet, looking at the potential of the new Jump TP bonus boots, and I noticed that jump TP values didn't get adjusted for the 300%Tp->3,000 TP update.

For the most part it's just updating the gear list. Although, since Lancer+1/+2 feet are handled via a rule(would that be the right term in excel?) in the data sheet, they'd have to be adjusted there.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Would appreciate the flourish 3 changes too if they are not in. 50%chr on climactic, 100% on striking and ternary. Works with WS like sata.