Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Male human ponytail:

My ele must have one!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwijiboe View Post
    NPCs can wave at you. You can't wave at other players.
    You can, but you have to type "/wave @", which is kinda silly.

The option to see guildies on the map would be nice for things where you can't all fit in one party.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

I hope they tweak the PvP queueing.

As of now they don't want you to be able to PvP with a party but you can right click on someone in BG in your friend's list and join their game. It's just sometimes you get put on the other team etc and it's all random.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Taisaijin
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Djohn View Post
    Male human ponytail
    They need more appealing hairstyles/faces in general. For the humans at least 95% of male humans had the same 2-3 faces/hairstyles.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

as someone with really messy curly hair I am constantly disappointed the most hair options (not just in GW2 either) are varying lengths of straight hair, maybe a couple spiked ones, and a fro.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Wrathful Grasp ( guardian pull skill ) should be on a non-acuatic weapon

Seems im the only one but i would like spear to be a standard weapon not only underwater

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

a lot of ppl want the same. i would like it also

Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by supercoco View Post
    Wrathful Grasp ( guardian pull skill ) should be on a non-acuatic weapon
    You -can- get something similar with Binding Blade, though I find it pretty hilarious that Thief gets a pulling utility skill (which I actually loved using underwater with spear, Shadow Assault is ridiculously broken).

I didn't play around with Guardian-Greatsword as much as I'd like (I'll give it another shot next beta, that and staff), but I believe that Binding Blade can pull a small-aoe group? 30 seconds isn't too bad a cooldown, though in this game it's longer than I would have thought before playing.

Binding blade is a small aoe group but since currente melee problems you end up in bad shape sometimes, not a good ideia to do

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Really? I love it. Can pull off some pretty devastating combos if you are foolishly overextending yourself.

Clearly not Tonko
    BG Level

1. Armor dyes being account-wide
    2. /say
    3. Ability to see guild members on the map/mini-map
    4. Gear preview
    5. Keybind modifier options

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Completely agree on dyes being account wide, especially if we're going to have to pay for some of them.

Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Pretty sure that ship has sailed. Dye unlocks will be per character. Identified and purchased dyes will be transferable through stash, but once used, that's it. Also, if you get dyes you don't need, and only care about dyes on one character (or you've gotten 12 of that particular dye) you can trade in dyes of like color at the mystic forge. I'm pretty sure you're guaranteed to get the same rarity or better of dye back (i.e. 4 uncommon dyes = 1 uncommon dye, with a chance at a rare dye).

Road Tinnies

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Out of all the ruquests in this thread have they fixed / implemented anything throuhg the other Beta Weekends?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Oreth View Post
    Out of all the ruquests in this thread have they fixed / implemented anything throuhg the other Beta Weekends?
    Chat bubbles and better buff icons have been implemented. I honestly never realized how much easier chat bubbles makes communication. As someone that never really likes to look at my chat box, this is amazing.

I expect max camera distance to be increased and gear preview to be implemented before release also.

They've added:
    /say
    Keybind modifiers
    Chat bubbles
    Group PvP (In the form of tournaments for sPvP)
    Gear preview is something they've said will be ingame before launch

I'm sure I'm forgetting things, too.

From the latest asura area vids, camera distance def has been increased and the epic /dance added

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

They added a clock to the upper left corner for BWE3 as well.

Most of the biggest critisisms from BWE1 were addressed in BWE2 (chat related stuff, overflow server parties). They really did a good job of immediately implementing feedback. Its not like they heard us and put the feedback on their TODO list and we'll see it a couple months after launch; that stuff is in game right now. Its a really really good sign of the kind of support and love we'll be seeing for this game after it launches.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by vrumpt View Post
    Its a really really good sign of the kind of support and love we'll be seeing for this game after it launches.
    Hence the "Guild Wars 2" OP in the MMO subforum, and my desire to make as many people as possible aware of ArenaNet. Can't wait to play the game with everybody. Even if we select various servers as our home servers, might be fun to hook up once in awhile on a single server for dynamic events, dungeon runs, and jumping puzzles and whatnot.

For those of you who are wondering... yes, they still treat Guild Wars 1 this way as well. 8)

Road Tinnies

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Its kind of amazing considering there is no monthly support fee yet you see other companies fail epically at taking feedback, implementing it and actually running the game in a correct manner ...