+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Dragonfall - Trying to find peeps who accidentally rolled here.

So I started on Dragonfall (duh it has dragon in its name) with a few friends i've been gaming with since 2003 (ffxi, wow, aion, rift, swtor.). Looking for more people to add to friends list or possibly invite to guild if they have no home. We're all in the 50's and have alts. We use mumble to dungeon/quest together. Mostly on from 1pm est till 10-11 pm est on work nights and when we fall out of our chairs on the weekend. Just looking for competent players to spend in game time with instead of always using randoms.

TLDR: Friends list or Guild invite to play with same players over and over vs new ones every time.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

tempting... but I'll be nice

Spoiler: show
    Senji prolly wont be as nice as me lol. Though if OP had under 10 posts it would already be gone. prolly belongs in random question thread, but OP made such a well organized statement!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I was going to post it in random question but I saw that the other topic made it through and it was on BG's official server.

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/110...e-Static-Group

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airewen Moonflower
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yeah this is a nifty idea considering DragonFall has the highest population out of all the PVE servers out there, by far. I'm pretty sure there are other folks out there from BG that wouldn't mind joining (or at least teaming up if they are already in a guild). I will be trying out all of my classes and see how that goes. I am not currently playing though. My trial ended on May 3rd and didn't decide to subscribe because I was waiting on the Blade & Soul lottery winners on May 4th.

Since the Blade & Soul CBT3 is running from May 9th till May 22nd... I will probably be back on the 23rd or 24th. I will need a day or two of rest in between games at least!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fae Lindae
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Been looking for people to do Fane/Balder's/other 60 content with for the past week if you need a lancer eventually.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Whats your ign fae? Still playing? Our alts hitting 60 this weekend so we can always find room for a good lancer. I have mystic 60 and sorc 50.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

I'm on dragonfall. IGN is Chaedia

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fae Lindae
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Its same as username here, just been busy with rl stuff. Faelindae/Vykyla/Kuraia is where i can be found at.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fae your lancer up to tanking HM's? If so whens the best time to catch you for them?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fae Lindae
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Um, Been fairly busy so unsure right now.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Myself and a few friends are on Dragonfall as well. We just recently hit 60 and don't have a tank or an actual guild. >.> We made one, but it is mostly just a social thing while we leveled and I'll probably keep it around for alts.

Warrior, Sorcerer, and Mystic.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    Myself and a few friends are on Dragonfall as well. We just recently hit 60 and don't have a tank or an actual guild. >.> We made one, but it is mostly just a social thing while we leveled and I'll probably keep it around for alts.

Warrior, Sorcerer, and Mystic.
    what in game names?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Dngnhack View Post
    what in game names?
    Oops, forgot that info. >.< My Sorcerer is Shaoran, Mystic is Mistryl, and Warrior is Ridill.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Moved the bulk of my guild here to dragonfall ~ if you see us /wave

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

If anyone's interested in casually static pting from the teens up, I've got a lot of alts here now.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Karina Silverstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Since it seems like the better part of Arachnaea is migrating to Dragonfall, my friends and I went ahead and did as well so we wouldn't be stuck on a dead server. I have to say, I like it better already!

The characters I'm mostly likely to be on are Ailisa (Warrior), Kimitsu (Berserker), Siella (Slayer), or Shika (Sorc). Ailisa is 60 and the others are spread out in the 30- high 40s range. I tend to play late at night since I'm also still leading an active LS on FFXIV, but if anyone's around then and wants to do anything or say hi I'm always down~

Hey, I just started the trial for this game today and I'm actually liking it more than I thought. More than my short stay on WoW, even. Anyway, the suckiest part right now is the total void of chat. After 10 levels, the 1-player mode kinda gets old. What makes it worse is that I rolled a Priest for my first character lol

Anyways, my char is Shahrivar on Dragonfall. I'd love to join the guild, even just to chat!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

Since about 40 billion of us moved over from Arachnaea this last week... If you want to join a guild that's a mixture of FFXIers, and Friends/family thereof, click on the social button once your alt'ed and look for guild.

Do a search for Unauthorized, and then hit Praise, and then apply to guild. Just throw BlueGartr in the reason/application/comments section, and we'll get you in.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airewen Moonflower
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Welcome yalls to DragonFall server! Enjoy your stay. Purrrfect has tons of classes in the teens? That is perfect! Maybe we can dual sometime! Just to keep things interesting, you can't be close to the computer (or the keyboard for that matter) when the dual starts... so that way... it'll be fair for me.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Lol, it's ok, I suck at the pvps.