Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post

I would like to see 1,500g pay in to a bit more reasonable
    1%-3% constant exp buff if all your npcs are functional
    1-2 Extra dallies bring the total to 11 or 12 a day instead of 10

if those bams actually dropped shit too like fanesteel & dreambindings.... they would be in even more demand and some real guild vs guild competition would arise from it(or gold sellers but what ever)

1 Extreme idea would be to have an instance that only vanarchy members can access (this would boost the need to be a vanarchs tremendously). Yea it would exclude about 70% of the player base but.. most of them are scrubs and bad players in general

They need to do something

DO WANT

People would rage at extra dailys or a progression instance though.

I actually assumed the "guild vanarch quests" would have been small special instances...

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

didnt want it to get lost in page 2

made a post on Enmasses forums http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...s-for-Vanarchy if anything comes outa this we all win?

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    DO WANT

People would rage at extra dailys or a progression instance though.

I actually assumed the "guild vanarch quests" would have been small special instances...
    Don't even make it a "progression" instance really you could make it just a regular and HM dungeon that drops armor AND weapons so vanarchs dont need to farm both BT and FoK, they can just run 1 instance.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Don't even make it a "progression" instance really you could make it just a regular and HM dungeon that drops armor AND weapons so vanarchs dont need to farm both BT and FoK, they can just run 1 instance.
    Would be balling as fuck just having to do 1 instance on a 6hrs timer like hardmodes (kelsaik but without the fucking gayness of it)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    I meant something like gold/zyrks/giggles. Staying far away from real drops.

I meant something like gold/zyrks/giggles. Staying far away from real drops.
    Throw the real drops in honestly. Why not? People can still farm BT/FoK so it's not like you're getting better shit then they have access to, you just have a higher drop chance in there and the fact you don't have to run 2 seperate dungeons but can run one instead.

Vanarchy needs to mean something other then you get to sit in trade chat and watch people whine and bitch about you having 2% tax on vendors.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arietta Scarlet
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I was thinking the same the other day. Guess you could make it drop T13 with unique looking vanarchystyle stuff but the same stats as kelsiak maybe a bit better or make them drop t13 MW so you can skip the RNG, sounds nice on paper but then what would actually happen? i think the ppl would clusterfuck in 10-12 guilds so all can run the instance and all the pvp (not like there is much pvp right now) would be turned into zergfests, also low people guild would get fucked out since all the people would be looking for the Vanarch Instance instead of the "normal" ones and probably more elitist scrubs kicking players because they don't have a MW item.

I also thought vanarch quest would be something exclusive for vanarchs and they would get benefits but right now the only benefit from vanarchy it's the horse.. they should improve it somehow.. give actual bonus for the vanarch... a castle? one can hope..

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airewen Moonflower
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Seems the Egg Hunt is back on!

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...r-Way-to-Glory

Event Duration: Friday, July 20 noon PDT–Monday, July 23 noon PDT.

Also improvements to the Vanarch System.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...m-Improvements

First, the vanarch candidate registration fee will be reduced from 3000 to 2000 gold to help with the financial cost of becoming a vanarch. And the Guild vs. Guild competition for the vanarch election will occur in 1 province per continent: Val Aureum, Val Palrada, Val Kaeli. These two changes will be effective starting this Friday, July 20, before our next political cycle begins.

Along with the changes mentioned above, we plan to increase the vanarch's term from 3 weeks to 4 weeks with our late July patch. The late July update will also include other related improvements such as the implementation of 7-day cool down time before one can join another guild (timer starts when the character joins a guild) and guild leaders gaining increased kill points during Guild vs. Guild battle.

As always, we will be sure to share more information with you as they become available and please note that these are subject to change as they are under development and testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
    Seems the Egg Hunt is back on!
    And the Guild vs. Guild competition for the vanarch election will occur in 1 province per continent: Val Aureum, Val Palrada, Val Kaeli.
    I'm not sure what this means. Does this mean GvG opponents will only be flagged in those provinces?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by madpersian View Post
    I'm not sure what this means. Does this mean GvG opponents will only be flagged in those provinces?
    Winner takes all, no runner up.

Winner takes all, no runner up.
    Oh I see. So 4 elections, 1 GvG. I'm down with that.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

It means Zulfikar Fortress (Shariar/Nexus), Ostgarath (Fane of Kaprima), and Veritas District (Balder's Temple) will go back to being won through vote and not GvG.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Im so tired of En Masse's stupidity.

7 Day ban on joining a new guild... Really? Thats not just a small inconvenience, that is downright stupid as shit. There are so many other options to fix the kill trading, dropping guild issues that are in the current GvG system without having to do stupid shit like this.

Val Kaeli as the Northern Shara GvG Zone... Seriously? The ONLY good thing about the Vanarchy system is the Val Kaeli Vanarch using it to control the Nexus zerg. Yes we can do it easily without it, but it was actually a useful reason to vote in a specific guild in that zone. Something that the Vanarch actually did to help the server as a whole. Which is something that none of the other zones can say. The Vanarchy system is completely without merit other than this in my mind.

EME has proven to me repeatedly that I was correct about my initial misgivings about starting to play another game with Brian Knox as the Producer. They have zero control over what they need to and they have zero good ideas to control what they have.

On the bright side, after three months of talking to Customer Service, I finally got my account fixed so they could charge me. (The problem was with their Billing System and not me.) They will never get a sub fee from me at this point. I may play, but I am not going to pay.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

25-30 minutes worth of game play once a month = free TERA for a month. You're crazy if you're paying for TERA at this point! Hehe...

Brian Knox is the producer? wasnt he involved in Aion? I swear that name looks familiar and if that's the case...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

NCwest Aion Producer.

Bluehole/EME are mostly NC/west employees.

Well that does explain some stuff then.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airewen Moonflower
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They added new avatars to the official forums. 21 in all. They have an Aman... smiling.