+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Chihayafuru     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    These last 2 new chapters, jesus. There is no way that a 3rd series doesn't get made ><!!! Just a matter of time for the manga to build up enough material
    I've had to stop reading the manga. I want that fresh anime experience with the colour and music because it's so worth it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I've had to stop reading the manga. I want that fresh anime experience with the colour and music because it's so worth it.
    Yeah, the manga is great too, but they are doing an amazing job with the anime and adding the extra 'feels' layer to it.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Pretty much why I haven't picked up the manga yet. >.> Anime is just too beautiful to not wait for. Based on how fast the anime caught up though, it seems like this wait is going to be a long one. =(

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I don't regret it for a moment. I get the same feels from the manga as I did from the anime.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Sorry for bumping this thread. Not a new anime season announcement, just posting about the most recent chapter! (Which can be found here: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/254368/...u_ch132_by_tdx ).

It was fucking stellar:

Spoiler: show
    Meijin Suou got serious, shaved his face and tied his hair back for the 5th and final match against Harada-Sensei for the Meijin title match, and destroyed him by a double digit card difference. Was about to announce his retirement when Arata (who showed up last chapter) interrupted him and told him not to retire because he was going to take the title next year, to which Suou smiled and said "okay sure, 1 more year". And Taichi, who stood there, clearly angry at himself for not being the one to say anything decided to stay back and join a tournament without telling anyone.

Huge character development with Arata telling Chihaya that he loves her. And Taichi getting mega-serious with Karuta and is basically on his way to adapting Suou's game-style and become a beast himself. And while he was always by Chihaya's side for so long, he's finally breaking away from her which is kind of bittersweet in a "I want him to win but showing Chihaya what she's missing without him around is the best way to open her eyes" sort of way. I think he's the best character in the series at this point!

SOOOOO fucking good!!! I want a third season but they're still too short on material ><!!!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Huge character development with Arata telling Chihaya that he loves her.
    Yeah, and she's all like not now man. I gotta watch this Karuta match. Poor Harada, but it was pretty obvious that he was going to lose. Hopefully it gets a third season so they animate this match in 2020.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6