+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Not exclusive to D3, but:

the only time I don't have hordes of monsters crawling up my ass is when I have an xp shrine up >_>;

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

I haven't kept up with D3 over the years, so most of it including classes was all new to me. I played a TON of D1/D2 back in the day. What sticks out...

1. Biggest complaint of all - it doesn't even look like Diablo. It looks like a kids game......this is a fucking shame. I feel like they took D2 and threw a "WoW palette" brush over it....ugh..

Maybe I haven't got far enough (not like I could, worst launch of all-time), but I expected blood, gore, and dark environments. I got the opposite.

2. Of the classes to pick from, only 2 are interesting in the slightest.

3. I know Diablo is a little different, but I expected some type of character customization in the appearance department beyond gear....its not 1990 anymore.

4. Back in the day, 4-5 acts worked. We hardly had other options to play. Fast forward 12 years later and all you got for me is 4 acts? You have to be kidding me....

I REALLY cannot believe this is their deliverable after so many years of dev......

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Not exclusive to D3, but:
    the only time I don't have hordes of monsters crawling up my ass is when I have an xp shrine up >_>;
    lol I can relate, also hate when I kill a horde of champions and next screen has a xp shrine XD

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

This thread seems popular so I'll ask here:

Will a GeForce GT 520M be good enough to handle this game? Idc about settings because I usually crank them down for performance anyways.

Banned.

BG Level

Yes that's good enough.

New Odin
    BG Level

So we can't play single player when the servers are down?

I don't think I'm going to buy this one yet.

Vuitton

Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    Well is not like you can cancel your subscription or return the CD key All who have the game are S.o.L.
    Actually I returned mine to Amazon and got a full refund. I even opened the box and took out a guest pass before doing so. (I bought the CE elsewhere, so returned the normal version.)

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    This thread seems popular so I'll ask here:

Will a GeForce GT 520M be good enough to handle this game? Idc about settings because I usually crank them down for performance anyways.
    I dont know how far that is from the Geforce 8600 which is ancient but that's what I have and have no problems

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

god damn blacksmith! why you always craft gear with intelligence on it for my barbarian?!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Been having random display driver failures ever since I started the game. Play for 5 minutes then it crashes, everything is updated to spec with my drivers. Even limited the fps to 30 and on low settings. Got a 790i sli mobo with 6gigs of ram GeForce 295 and intel core i7 . Retarded it's unplayable like this, anyone else having these issues ?

Not sure why people are bitching about map randomization. One, that's happened in pretty much every multiplayer Diablo. Two, it's basically the surest way to make people take longer when they start farming mobs. Three, how would you propose the map get drawn in a multiplayer game when 2+ people have their own?

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

according to some guy on 4chan, he is ddosing their servers with a botnet

Banned.

BG Level

Don't think you can DDoS harder than launch day nerdrage, but more power to him if he manages to take them down

BG Level

They almost deserve it for releasing this....

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Is there a way to rename characters? If there isn't, there should be. D:

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

My biggest complaint is that i am not currently at home playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I haven't kept up with D3 over the years, so most of it including classes was all new to me. I played a TON of D1/D2 back in the day. What sticks out...

1. Biggest complaint of all - it doesn't even look like Diablo. It looks like a kids game......this is a fucking shame. I feel like they took D2 and threw a "WoW palette" brush over it....ugh..

Maybe I haven't got far enough (not like I could, worst launch of all-time), but I expected blood, gore, and dark environments. I got the opposite.

2. Of the classes to pick from, only 2 are interesting in the slightest.

3. I know Diablo is a little different, but I expected some type of character customization in the appearance department beyond gear....its not 1990 anymore.

4. Back in the day, 4-5 acts worked. We hardly had other options to play. Fast forward 12 years later and all you got for me is 4 acts? You have to be kidding me....

I REALLY cannot believe this is their deliverable after so many years of dev......
    Just to point this out to you:
    1) Your opinion. Looks and feels pretty much like diablo to me. Sorry if you wanted 640x480 graphics and static lighting I guess.
    2) Your opinion.
    3) I spend like 0 time looking at my character in-game. There are plenty of other games if you want to play dress-up.
    4) 4 acts in normal is like 10+ hours of playtime. And that's 1 of the 4 difficulties. Just because it's only divided 4 ways doesn't mean it isn't an assload of content.

BG Level

Yes, Aurik, complaints are usually opinions. "I don't like this burger, its undercooked." This is the "complaint" thread.

I look at my character a lot.

It is not an assload of content, but luckily for Diablo2, that didn't matter. I hope it doesn't end up mattering for this game, as well.

Sometimes complaints are factually based. For example, "I don't like the game because the login servers are down and I can't play it offline" <--- factual

On the other hand, contrast with these complaints:
    "I don't like the art style because I miss giant pixels and fake lighting" <--- opinion
    "I don't like the game because the character choices bore me" <--- opinion
    "I don't like the game because I enjoy customizing the look of my character and this game doesn't give me that option" <--- opinion
    http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5...ion2_super.jpg

And really, 10 hours+ of content for Normal is not enough content? The fact that after 40+ hours of gameplay people are just now starting to progress in Inferno is not enough content?

Sounds like you wanted Diablo 3 to be an Elder Scrolls game instead of a Diablo game.

jponry
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I look at my character a lot.
    Go play Tera so you can give your character big tits and stuff. Then you can stare at it all day.