+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Resident Gestapo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Right before the AH went down yesterday, I put a bid down for an item and it crashed. Couldn't log in to it so just kept playing for a few then logged. Came back this morning and found both the item and the money I paid for it in my completed transactions page. Reported it and they said the other player obtained the money and item as well. Bad thing is now my AH is bugged so I can't put an item up or bid on an item without at least one item being in my completed items section. Blizz said they're looking in to it. Wonder how many other people experienced this and how many items/gold got duped through this garbage?

Been holding on. Took my barb and DH through Inferno finally and just upgrading where I can and fooling around with MP stuff. Think i'll just get distracted with SC2 again.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Surprised anyone is still playing this, considering how little Blizzard cares about it.

Amazing how far and away a worse product this is compared to D2. The level of activision infection is staggering. You got me this time, as I wanted D3 to be a superior D2, but never again.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Im still playing Skorn and Echoing Fury.....I mean Diablo 3.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

PC Version not getting Controller Support
    Diablo 3 on PC has a “very different rhythm” to the console versions, which is why it will be sticking with keyboard and mouse rather than getting controller support.

Speaking to Eurogamer at BlizzCon 2013, Diablo 3 console senior level designer Matthew Berger said the PC and console versions are quite different.

“The rhythm on PC is tactactactactactac – you’re clicking the mouse, you’re telling your character where to go, the rhythm is very different. It flows more, because you’re constantly repositioning your character with the thumbstick; you’re really never stationary on console, whereas on PC you’re a lot more stationary,” he said.

“When you’re playing on the PC, you’re not really looking at your character as much, you’re kind of focusing on the cursor. Whereas on console it’s the exact opposite, you’re drawn in.”

Part of the reason for this different rhythm is the addition of evasion to the console versions, which makes the gameplay faster in some ways. The camera is also more zoomed in, so players need to sue evade to move to safety rather than imply clicking away from danger. The result is that the two versions play quite differently.

“If I let you use the controller on the PC, then I have to let you use the user interface that goes with it, and if I give you the roll and I haven’t throttled the number of enemies attacking you because the mouse-and-keyboard players can handle all those enemies, but with a controller you have too many guys,” Berger added.

“The games have really been structured to take advantage of their environment and their ecosystem, so in the same way it would not be a good fit to put a mouse and keyboard on the console. It wouldn’t work.”
    http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/12/diab...support-on-pc/
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...to-pc-diablo-3

Meh, don't care about controller on PC. Game's not hard to control via kb/m unlike a lot of ability heavy MMOs tend to get.

More interested in RoS release day, even if tentative. Anything later than Spring 2014 would suck.