+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arximiro View Post
    Yeah I guess I could see it taking around a month to get to the level cap if you have a busy RL to attend to. That's pretty reasonable for a single player game. I have to stop looking at it like an MMO.
    Bought the game last week and I'm only at 27, just now stepping into normal act IV. I desperately want to play more but honestly between my work schedule and my social life it's been tough to do that. Even then I'll sacrifice things I should be doing, like writing, to play for a few hours at a time. And no, I really don't give two shits about a bunch people rushing through to clear Inferno 4 days after release.

Let's all be totally honest here: Blizz could have made Inferno ten times more difficult and people would have cleared it in under a week. Why? Because people are obsessive and crazy, and with as huge a following as Blizzard has, from a pure numbers standpoint, you're going to have a group of people that are so intent on accomplishing something no matter what that they're going to pull it off. Method or noLife or whoever the hell cleared Inferno, they don't affect me or ruin my experience in any way. I'm enjoying playing it at my pace with the characters I picked and the choices I make within the game. If cool people want to come along for the ride and hop in my game and play, or I want to join somebody else's game and roll some faces, great. Everyone else can suck my wiener.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

jponry
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

What the fuck? Haha, that is something I probably wouldn't have even picked up if I seen it on the ground.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Holy shit lol

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by xerodok View Post
    What the fuck? Haha, that is something I probably wouldn't have even picked up if I seen it on the ground.
    Why would you not pick up blues? Salvage them and sell the mats at the very worst.

Me wants that crossbow. x.x

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Just hit 50 and finished NM act III.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Killed Belial on Inferno earlier. I never want to do this shitty fight again
    Spoiler: show

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I just did Diablo on Hell and during the fight I was thinking wtf this is taking forever so I turned on HP numbers. His main form has over 2.3 million hp.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Cleared Act 3 NM at.. 47 earlier I think. Was fun. Bel was meh. Got me once when I derped a herp.. but fixed it and won easily the next go round. <3 my machine arrows.

Also having fun with 2x one-handed crossbows. Dat attack speed.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I was going to say, easily sure, but in the same amount of time? You must be joking...ESPECIALLY on initial launch. First max level was Gerbarb, and it was a team playing around the clock and it took them MUCH longer than any D3 60 lol.
    Meh, max level in d2 was 85 as far as I'm concerned and that took the same amount of time. Don't forget D3 designed the max level to be hit by the time you finished hell. It's almost like comparing apples and oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntex View Post
    Why would you not pick up blues? Salvage them and sell the mats at the very worst.
    This. I pick up every single blue. Especially since blue weapons are better than legendaries.

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Got to this point.

He's a fuck. Holy fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

Just did Hell Mode Butcher solo as a 52 wizard, took me forever but was real happy to solo him.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just beat Normal Mode Hardcore on my DH... Happiness

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Downed in 8? attempts or so. Hardest part is definitely the shadow realm phase, lol.

Also got this pretty MF weapon off of him too:

I just know deep down that Smokescreen is going to get the nerfbat in some form in the future. Hopefully Blizzard compensates DHs via buffs to Vault or something.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Wow nice job Ezek, did you do it solo or with friends?

Banned.

BG Level

Destroyed Diablo on normal with a wizard, and got raped a couple times by Izual. First try I was teleported from outside the zone and two Izuals spawned, shit was not cool but at least we got bend over fast ._.

I've put so much more time and effort into my WD and still I have a harder time leveling with it mobs died / die too fast with barb even before I pimped my ass with cheap AH blues.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Arximiro View Post
    Wow nice job Ezek, did you do it solo or with friends?
    Solo, full 4man Inferno Diablo is definitely harder imo, at least as a DH.

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post
    Downed in 8? attempts or so. Hardest part is definitely the shadow realm phase, lol.

Also got this pretty MF weapon off of him too:

I just know deep down that Smokescreen is going to get the nerfbat in some form in the future. Hopefully Blizzard compensates DHs via buffs to Vault or something.
    The fire patches are fucking nuts. I found some really good int/movespeed boots so hopefully I can get it tonight.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I got a feeling I'll never beat hell/Inferno mode listening to talk about builds... I'm just doing normal with my brother ATM, Having a hell of a lot of fun, my only concern is stacking the DEX/Damage boost to help my Damage output. >_>;

As far as my recent accomplishment, Got my first Legendary Item off a normal enemy... Was a Bracer... I forget the name, But they were better than what i had, and i was excited :D. Also got the Kill 30 Enemies with a single attack achievement. That's my only recent accomplishments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast