+ Reply to Thread

Amazon PC Tera/CE $25/29 Dollars - On sale again May 26

Not sure when this happened but I just noticed its 25 dollars and if you buy the digital upgrade from website thats a 35 dollar collectors edition cheaper than what enmasse is selling it for. Is there a sale I'm missing or is this a glitched price? In any case I figured people that were on the fence about it might be pushed towards buying the game so enjoy ^^

http://www.amazon.com/Masse-Entertai...7477179&sr=8-1

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Or you can pay $29 for the digital CE version from Amazon itself also.

Is tera not selling or something? I'm wondering whats going on why they would do it less than a month into release

Maybe amazon is just having a sale? o.O Kinda worries me though but no one else is doing it i'm trying to get a lot of my friends to join now lol

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Might be a MMO trend we are finally heading towards now; less emphasis on box, more on sub. Rift firesold the box shortly after release also.

Spoiler: show
    Get a cowboy mask!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lady Tisi
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Malygos

That 'cowboy' mask looks like ass.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    Might be a MMO trend we are finally heading towards now; less emphasis on box, more on sub. Rift firesold the box shortly after release also.

Get a cowboy mask!

Now if only they'd do that for expansion packs also. The point of the packs is to keep people subscribed, not grab an extra $40 out of 'em.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post

Get a cowboy mask!

would be so much cooler if they were dyeable.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Wow anyone who doesn't already own this needs to jump on that deal. Absolutely nothing wrong with digital downloads, I bought Aion CE that way. Physical Collectors editions are just a novelty, for me I just love knowing I don't have to download the entire game ever again.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

If I buy the Digital edition i can just download it on any computer correct?

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Yeah just download the client, and login to your acct.

Digital download and CE is now Normal price again. Boxed copy is still 36 dollars cheaper though.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Back to regular price, but..

Amazon to offer special limited-time deals on TERA, RIFT, others [Updated]

Have you been watching TERA via livestreams and wistfully wishing you could jump in and join but you haven't wanted to plunk down the cash at launch? Well as long as you don't mind not having a box to display on your shelf, your waiting has actually paid off! Amazon is kicking off a 12-day digital "MAYhem" sale today and offering select MMO titles at a significant discount on specific days. Those deals are as follows:

TERA: May 19th and May 26th, both the standard and collector's editions will be 50% off, priced at $24.99 and $29.99 respectively.
    Final Fantasy XIV: May 17th to 20th and 26th. [7.99]
    Final Fantasy XI: Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition: May 17th to 20th and 26th. [7.99]
    Need for Speed: May 18th to 20th all three starter packs will be on sale, the bronze for $7.49, the silver for $11.24, and the gold for $14.99.
    RIFT Ashes of History Edition: May 24th only the game will be $11.99.

Mark your calendar if you don't want to miss these offers.
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/05...a-rift-others/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000800391

We've told you previously about Amazon's special limited-time MAYhem sales, but the news just keeps getting better. Today TERA is on sale at 50% off (and it will be again on May 26th), bringing it down to a delectable $24.99 for the standard edition and $29.99 for the collector's. What's more, folks who purchase between now and May 28th will get treated to an "Olive Bandit Mask," an exclusive new facial customization feature.

The olive bandit mask is a subtle bit of headwear for essential outlaw occasions. This mask disguises your identity while enhancing your reputation as a figure of mystery. Don't get caught without your exclusive olive bandit mask while out adventuring in the world of TERA. Better yet, don't get caught at all.
    If you're kicking yourself for missing out on a free goodie because you purchased the game already, fear not! Any Amazon customers who've previously bought the Digital Download of TERA will have the item code automagically placed into their Games and Software Library. Amazon's aiming to reward its loyal users by making sure that all such unique content is offered to all customers. That means that anyone who purchases now will also be eligible to receive any future unique promotional items.

If you've been waiting for a price-drop to take a running jump into the world of TERA, it just may be that now's your time, especially since there's nothing cuter than a Popori in a bandit mask.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

So like...after having a miserable taste left in my mouth from FFXIV I've been sifting through current and near-future MMOs and g'damn it if TERA doesn't look like the winner.

First world problem: decided to get it, have the day off from work, and it's 50% off...tomorrow. Anyone know if that's @midnight EST or PST? <.<

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Amazon is normally PST? Anyone confirm?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

If you missed the Amazon deal, Raptr’s offering 50% off the Digital Standard or Collector's Edition of the MMO TERA through their Raptr Rewards Program. Basically, the way it works is you play games, you earn rewards. To earn the TERA discount, all you have to do is play a game from a long list of PC titles and voila!

Just check out this page here for all the info: raptr.com/rewards/tera-50-off

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Late but Tera is 8 bucks today at Best Buy

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Is it the physical release only? Tempted to buy a copy for my brother if they can just e-mail the serial key, since it'll cost that much in shipping to send to Canada. ;/

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

It'll be free soon. It's that good.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Is it the physical release only? Tempted to buy a copy for my brother if they can just e-mail the serial key, since it'll cost that much in shipping to send to Canada. ;/
    Even if its physical copy only, your bro should be able to download it and just enter the key you get from the physical copy.