+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 76 116 124 125 126

Thread: E3 2012 (June 5-7, 2012)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Graelinn View Post
    Hearing RPG Maker 2000 tossed at those screenshots. I can't disagree. I am loving this last Giantbomb. I don't consider myself much of a Halo fan, just how it is... but listening to these 343 guys, so interesting. Thanks for the reminder on this Kaisha, I totally spaced it.
    I feel the same about the game. They didn't bother emulating the old music either, it just feels like PC MIDI instruments thrown at it, which doesn't match the period of the sprites, which the sprites themselves look out of place within the environments.

As for the reminder, I'm always spreading the love of GiantBomb. For those that missed them, they podcast the streams up usually a day or two later. Just wish they'd mix in some more music during their breaks. They using the same shit from last year.

[EDIT] God I miss Frequency/Amplitude. Couldn't be that expensive to re-license the 25 some songs both games use so they can release an HD pack, or a Vita port.

And oh shit, Sherlock Holmes story again. Here was the one from last year's E3

This is fucking gold. I love this. Time Belt forever. Seriously Kaisha, cannot repay.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fuck yeah, Vinny hosting now. Will be a great closure to E3.

I just need to know, which is a harder difficulty... "bitch hard" or "asshole hard"? Ninja Gaiden: Asshole Bitch Hard.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I would assume bitch hard = fucking hard. Asshole hard = Unfairly difficult.

Gotta love GB's complete lack of professionalism.

That is absolutely what keeps this so interesting. I am actually sitting here listening to them talk about Hitman Absolution, and it is getting put on my Radar by them. Same with Halo 4 earlier. Maybe that sounds strange, that I really didn't care at all earlier... but this real talk and real opinionated but SINCERE shit is what I need to hear. Maybe it is an age thing, but I am so jaded at this point, I need this... not half the shit I read out there anymore. Not Keza's bullshit, not half of what is out there anymore.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Supposed to be a Hitman HD Collection coming out for PS3 (granted I didn't hear anything about it making an appearance at E3), so if that's the case I'll definitely pick it up as I never played Contracts/Blood Money, and Patrick hasn't shut up about Bloody Money for the past three weeks now.

I need to find my discs for the first two games though, I wouldn't mind actually beating them for once.

[EDIT] Well that was a good show. I guess that officially wraps up E3 for me.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I gotta agree, this was probably one of the best parts of this year's E3 for me. Not just from the hilarious stories (although those were great too), but I'm with Graelinn on this being a much better way of getting a sense of what was interesting, what to look out for, what people really thought about how the show went, etc. than the standard over-hyped media coverage. Major props to the GiantBomb guys for setting it up.

Before I had just filed Hitman under "another shooter I don't care about". From hearing their description of the gameplay, now I'm actually really interested in the next one.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Gimme that fucking Wii Zombie game. Now.